@cikamoi
That episode was ep 7 ;)) :))

@vangsweetie637
I knew you would see pass all those that has been said ;)) :))

@tigereyespeppy @adlyn13
LOL! it was me who made the weapons measurements ;)) :))

Guest Gukja1430292028

OMG uri Gif Master/Soon to-be PS Master @sia3 
I just a got a special delivery from Goryeo's express mail. ;))After all that nagging...my orders are finally here. :)) :P

My God. There are like 5 different mirrors mirrors and they are all absolutely gorgeous. :x :x :x :x Hang on...let me swoooooooooooooooooon for a minute to two here. :))
tumblr_lzxjeb5r1H1rqq1iao1_250.gif

Hang on... :))
tumblr_ls46nrmBEI1qg9lwr.gif

fangirling.gif

Oh no! .... :))
tumblr_m9sdz8TNkx1rf0hsxo1_500.gif

Love them all. :x :x I know I ordered 2, but I think I'll take 3 since you came prepared. :))That way, I'll see Daejang regardless of which bathroom I'm in. :))
Thank you so much uri @sia3. :-* :-*Come here please for my affection. :Ptumblr_lpdmjp7xrW1qgdxoz.gif

And...
Glomp-1.jpg

Not quite enough... :))
Glomp_a_Roger_by_Queen_obsession.jpg

And of course.. :D
私はあなたに私の友人が大好きですWatashi wa anata ni watashi no yūjin ga daisukidesu
(not sure what Mr. Google is telling you here, but I meant to say "I love you, Chingu") :D

@adlyn13: hahaha, I think Tigger answered your question already. There is 4 kitty in this place called soupy ;)
@cikamoi: haha, I think it's because there is a team of pervert members on Faith thread, hence the pervertness in Faith spreads :)) btw, I was thinking of watching JOJ. Should I?
EDIT:
@lynlily: Lily Threesome! There you are >:D< Yes. I agree with you. A drama's depth also depends on how well the actors/actresses are able to portray their characters and their character's emotions on screen ;)

@cikamoi
Ohhh~ that one! I thought you were talking about a thread after Faith and has already finished airing.
So quick you've already made that your home :o

p.s. what a shame... I only know KTH in there. :))

Heirs is our villa / holiday home before but I think @Maja has to let it out as a hotel for now =))
We've got lotsa guests there :)) :P
Just j/k

@jasy
You always lurk ~ I miss you, hope you know that even though we haven't been mentioning you! >:D<

私はあなたに私の友人が大好きです
I think vocab-wise, there is something wrong @Gukja :))

私の友達が大好きです。
Try putting this in Google... hahahaha!
----
Aishhhh~~~ I finished posting one post and it jumps to the next page already! T^T
----
Sunflower @buguz
You are another person I miss seeing. Do drop by to say hello~

Calling @dr25
Ello~ are you here?

Guest Gukja1430292028

@MajaOh, I'm glad you're here sweets. :DI missed you so much too. Come here. :Dglomp.gif

Wow.... I love those beautiful modern Daejang pics with Mane of Glory. :x :x :x Looks like I'll be doing this all night. :))original.gif

You're so sweet...you remember that I would love these from my first avatar. :) Thank you so much for these uri sweet @Maja. My love for you. :D
tumblr_mft7ni7Ibg1ra5g0do1_500.gif

@Gukja aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Be prepared, I am coming at you!
photo snb01-gif.gif
Hahahahaha =))

14m5rw9.jpg
GOTCHA!

Ouran High School Host Club - Spin Hug photo ouran-spinhug.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfsvzpmcET1qdbxmh.gif

I hope we are not overwhelming you with all the hugs thrown at you, hahahaha.
tumblr_m01dpaRakT1rqw7udo1_500.gif

@sia3 let me do the honor of dying for you, super HQ, super close, super handsome, super perfect smile, super cute eyes! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5u5ieIR8k1qzhuwl.gif

@tigereyespeppy I didn't answer you did I? How rude of me lol.
I am doing great, just been a little sick lately, and tired due to the lack of sleep hahaha =))
How are you dear? :)