Hi everyone :-h just randomly popping in :)

@tigereyespeppy @shengvang and everyone else who's seen QIHM.

It's I'm Faith related sooo into a spoiler it goes :))

Wahhh I just finished watching ep 14, can I just say the scene where she breaks down into tears at the hospital, omo I was crying with her. She sounded like her heart was breaking and Hui Jins heart did break at hearing the news about Kim Bung Do's death, but the actress who portrayed Hui Jin that was some very very brilliant crying, like seriously I loved it.

Is this weird that I'm talking about her crying skills??? :))

Anyways I just really loved her acting in that scene :x

@adlyn13
>:D<

Thank you, dear. This is first trial making it into gif...not exactly done well but I'm not going to reveal what's wrong with it. :)) :P
Funnily, I don't think I've fixed red eye reduction successfully either =))

@cikamoi
Sarcasm can become great humour if you use it right :)
But no war in uri home please.. :D
>> still hasn't sorted things out with your friend?

@wisteria7 sorry I don't =))

@sia3 well I can't tell what's wrong with it

I love how were emphasizing what we put is faith related its good thats why I put my videos on a spoiler it's better to prevent than to lament later on ...

edit: what over due product are you two @sia3 and @vangsweetie637 talking about

@lynlily: Lily Threesome :-h Professor V is here ;) OMO. I know right! That crying scene broke my heart too! Remember that scene where ES's projector was finally done with its battery and she didn't even get to hear her dad speak..when I watch that scene, it gave me the same heart-break as the hospital crying scene :(
Ooo..I see you Tigger @tigereyespeppy! Are you sneaking from work??
Hello @cikamoi :-h

Guest pandaeve

@luvminho & @adlyn13 thank u, I will :) about having a nap with Matteo soon hehehe ;))

@violetts ohh that show sounds much more interesting than this Disney channel :))

Hola there @maja @sia3 and @cikamoi :)

@sia3: Of course I remember! I ordered 3 :P I don't know if our dear @Yuuni ordered only one set or more than that. @Gukja did order 2 though. Oh no. I don't want to fight it out. Since you are the product distributor, and since we were such impatient customers, you should send us just enough so there is no Mirror Mirror, who is the fairest of them all, war? :P
@LuvMinHo: haha, sorry, I was distracted BTS :)) OMO. you delurked at page 36? :-O I wondered now where my first autograph was on the soupy land now? :D
@violetts: Ah, a variety show. Do you watch it online? 
@Maja: Was it you who posted that picture of LMH going to HK? At first, I thought the 'elixir' was covering our LMH's bootay, so I was like.."What in the world? Why is it covering that?" =)) I see that it's not. Whew. That was close :))

I really don't like Baby Chick King in the book. I wasn't really a fan of him either at the beginning of the series, but this just confirms my annoyance.
In the book, he really is possessive, in a very jerk-ish, selfish way. He's basically being "If I can't have Choi Young, then nobody else can have him". 
His behavior reminds me somewhat of a child who doesn't have access to his favorite toy. :/

@adlyn13
We do Faith commercial before we recap Faith in season 2. Tsk tsk tsk... you said you backtrack? Are you contracting memory of a fish or ... ;))
Anyway, one of the merchandises is Mirror Mirror

[FAITH COMMERCIAL] Mirror Mirror On the Wall

Would you want to wake up each morning and be greeted by daejang?
If so, then this is the product for you!
Price: US$399 + installation fees applies

viewimage_zps51606c35.gif

But I can't reproduce this back then as I was a PS retard... so I owed the girls Mirror Mirror until now. :):P

@cikamoi
Good to hear.. thank you :D

Guest wisteria7

@LuvMinHo-
I don't want to see anyone have a war either on this forum or anywhere else. BTW Love your signs ;;)