Guest myphim

@awesomeduck

Ducky, I see you!
You've been missing for several days. :(

iDfuq0kJQtky0.jpeg

Someone has been asking about you earlier. :))

@sia3 You girls always assume I'm going to sleep when I bid you goodbye hehei. No I didn't read what you thought of the vid :( As long as you saw it, no worries :D and now I know what you think of it. I made it public. 100+ views in 2 days. Fair enough :)

@Maja @awesomeduck @myphim
Then will this super big HQ clean, straight hair with greaaaattt eyes daejang do? Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

please do not quote gif.
iL0ZxtpzuHMlT.gif
credit as tagged

@shengvang
We are voting for the next movie to be Tada kimi wo aishiteru :D
Let's just say I am lobbying for votes now. ;))

@myphim
Maja or I can send you girls the shin-eui logo but you still need to put your name on it though.
What program do you use? You can use Photoscape to do that.

Guest Hanjae

@sia3
What? STILL? :(( Choong Seok, where on earth are you getting this popularity?
@awesomeduck ducky, I see you there! Come and help get Deokman to 2nd place! :D Who still needs bribing?

@myphim
I'm freezing, actually. =)) I'm not sure why Iceman decided to visit, but I wish he'd give me some advance warning so that I can dig out my fluffy supplies - my panda hand warmer is still in transit! I'll pass on that offer of HSI though, Imja @sia3 still needs my vote so perhaps she'll be willing to make me some hot raisin tea. ;)) It's a much healthier and safer option.

Guest myphim

awesomeduck said: Hello Daejang @myphim :-h Come here and let me give you a hug LOL >:D<I logged in most nights - I just didn't have time to stay and chat that's all :(( How are you? I heard you were sick. Are you feeling better? 

@sia3 omo but I put in werewolf boy, hahahahahaha =)) =)) =))
Hehehe, in truth, I am just being a spoiled brat, I have already seen the movie twice lol. ;)) ;)) ;))
Therefore, I shall give you my particular favorite part of GJP and if you in return, can find me that gif,
then you have my vote, deal? hehehehe. ;))

Omo, but that movie isn't a scary movie is it? Because even Gu Junpyo will not do if the movie is scary. Hahahaha. =))

@shengvang
No deal. I've given you enough. I was even thinking of sharing Round 3 of RS.
But if you are being a brat. I'm not gonna ... share anything at all.
Borrowing @Maja's gif

No, Tada kimi wo aishiteru means 'Right now, I just want to love you'... so it is a romance movie. No ghost of the sort.

@awesomeduck
Yayyyyyy!!!! I :x you
Come here....
iYpGqPemulfsH.gif

Hahahahaha, I see, @sia3 it is a love movie, just my type of movie, hehehe ;))
If only you would have just gone with the deal, honestly I wasn't going to give you a hard one, lol.
I was asking for his famous scene where he breaks down at the airport :x :x :x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhkcrqAW8T1qfxh99o1_500.jpg

Tell me he does not cry the cutest. :x :x :x

Hahahahahahahaha @sia3 in truth, you have already gotten my vote with the first batch of Gu Junypo, hahahaha.
I just wanted to see how much more you will be able to pull out of your hat. Hahahahahah. =))
I can't get enough of his dorky smile, just melts my heart.

Btw, I am wondering if you know that the first gif is not from BOF, hahahaha. =))
Just making sure. Lol.

Guest myphim

icUVuvKiPNlEu.jpg

Not how I imagine it, but whatever. :))

@sia3   I will think about it. :))
I want to know what my movie choices are first. :))