Omo, is everyone getting sick up in here? I didn't know sickness was contagious through the internet, :/ hahahaha. I am not feeling too well myself. Is it because the weather is bipolar?

@Gukja get well soon so you can come back to enjoy daily RS of Daejang from @sia3 and @maja :)

@farstrep @vangsweetie637 you two are sick also? Omo, I hope you two feel better soon. :)

@farstep beautifully written, one of these days, the philosophy team should help me write my essays, hahahaha. =)) =)) =))
Btw, the video you posted is hilarious. I loved when daejang asked whether he could go into the TV hahahaha.

Annyeong @sia3 @myphim @Anomalous @awesomeduck daejang @WutHmone @Maja @Hanjae @Yuuni @buguz @vangsweetie637  @farstrep @kappy @tvelove @dr25 @bee_ipa @LuvMinHo @jasy @mattie2012 @pandeave @hayuinblue @katymac @mappyminho @rrmski @rinoaclara @guadi @dakie @lynlilly @silverlode @minzlove

Blame @LuvMinHo if I am missing anyone, I was too lazy to write it out myself. Hahahaha. ;))

shengvang said: Omo, is everyone getting sick up in here? I didn't know sickness was contagious through the internet, :/ hahahaha. I am not feeling too well myself. Is it because the weather is bipolar?

@Gukja get well soon so you can come back to enjoy daily RS from @sia3 and @maja :)

@farstrep @vangsweetie637 you two are sick also? Omo, I hope you two feel better soon. :)

@farstep beautifully written, one of these days, the philosophy team should help me write my essays, hahahaha. =)) =)) =))
Btw, the video you posted is hilarious. I loved when daejang asked whether he could go into the TV hahahaha.

myphim said:
shengvang said: Omo, is everyone getting sick up in here? I didn't know sickness was contagious through the internet, :/ hahahaha. I am not feeling too well myself. Is it because the weather is bipolar?

@Gukja get well soon so you can come back to enjoy daily RS from @sia3 and @maja :)

@shengvang: :-h how are you? >:D< >:D< yups. I am not too well either. Was working 9 days straight and from there, barely had any rest. I hate working retails. They never have a set schedule. sighs. At this time, people shouldn't be getting sick but I think it's because the weather keeps on changing :((
Ooo..I see @Hanjae :-h Come out and chat with us! :D

vangsweetie637 said: @shengvang: :-h how are you? >:D< >:D< yups. I am not too well either. Was working 9 days straight and from there, barely had any rest. I hate working retails. They never have a set schedule. sighs. At this time, people shouldn't be getting sick but I think it's because the weather keeps on changing :((

@shengvang: Yup. It was so tiring. I am amazed I even survived 9 day straight of working 33 hours a week :(( I definitely do deserve a spa treatment.
What I really want from that spa package is the luscious lips of our model =)) but @sia3 said she and @WutHmone don't do human trafficking =)) which of course, is not my intention =))
Yup. the weather is like that. I think I got unwell because I always go work in the morning, sometimes very early like 3am which I hate. sighs. So I am always in the cold. Not just that, all the items I stock is in the freezer too :((
so, what are you up to and how are you doing?
btw, I see you got a hot new avatar of our modern Daejang =P~ are you even more excited to see LMH now? ;)

shengvang said: vangsweetie637 said: @shengvang: :-h how are you? >:D< >:D< yups. I am not too well either. Was working 9 days straight and from there, barely had any rest. I hate working retails. They never have a set schedule. sighs. At this time, people shouldn't be getting sick but I think it's because the weather keeps on changing :((

@myphim: We all know @sia3 will not give us the products easily anymore, let alone free. She said we don't pay up. I don't know what she is talking about :)) For all I remember, we all paid right on the spot, didn't we? :)) I didn't order the Young Hypnose Enchanting mascara :))  I am still waiting for my 'Mirror Mirror'. It's long overdue =))

Hello @vangsweetie637 @myphim @shengvang @sia3 @Gukja @Anomalous @awesomeduck @WutHmone @Maja @Yuuni @buguz @farstrep @kappy @tvelove @dr25 @bee_ipa @LuvMinHo @jasy @mattie2012 @pandaeve @katymac @mappyminho @rrmski @minozlove! :-h

Prof V, I'm glad you're feeling better! >:D< I would have said hi earlier but I was trying to beat my old score in Anipang. :)) Now we just need poor @farstrep and @Gukja to get better (we can't have little Young-ah catching the bug!). Who else is sick? I'm having a memory-of-a-goldfish moment and forgetting what I've read from one page to another as I BPed.

@farstrep
Thank you for that beautifully written tribute to Dr. Jang Bin! He's one of my favourite characters in the drama and it's really too bad that his part was often shadowed by the enormity of what was occurring, despite the importance of his contributions to the story.

@shengvang: Yup. It was so tiring. I am amazed I even survived 9 day straight of working 33 hours a week :(( I definitely do deserve a spa treatment.

What I really want from that spa package is the luscious lips of our model =)) but @sia3 said she and @WutHmone don't do human trafficking =)) which of course, is not my intention =))

Yup. the weather is like that. I think I got unwell because I always go work in the morning, sometimes very early like 3am which I hate. sighs. So I am always in the cold. Not just that, all the items I stock is in the freezer too :((

so, what are you up to and how are you doing?

btw, I see you got a hot new avatar of our modern Daejang =P~ are you even more excited to see LMH now? ;)

@vangsweetie637

Hahahah @ the luscious lips hahahahah lol.

Wahhhh 3 in the morning? Stocking in the freezer? Omo, it's no wonder you aren't feeling well. Poor vangsweetie, I hope you won't have to experience such a tiring shift for a long time. You should be resting well right now.

Me? Since I finished all my midterms, plus my second essay last week, I am treating myself to a rest. I only have classes mon, wed, and fri so today and Thursday are just plain lazy days hehehe ;)) Except I don't know why but I feel incomplete not doing anything, as if I am not doing what I am supposed to be hahaha :/ but my lazy days will come to an end soon, I already have to start studying for finals plus work on my final project for writing. Just this week, I will rest. ;)) ;)) ;))

I know, my avatar is to die for hahaha. You can imagine how happy I will be to see lmh, omo, I might become speechless. Lol.

Yes yes yes, @myphim

@sia3 needs to rush here, for we all need a time at her spa. Hahahah.

Hello there @Hanjae :D

@Hanjae: Yay! You are finally out and chatting now :-h >:D< it's been quiet here tonight which at this time, is not common :D Awww..i am feeling better. I worked 9 days straight without much rest so I am worn out. I just woke up from a 5 hour nap too so I feel a little more refreshed as well. I believe a lot of us are unwell and resting. The weather keeps changing so that can be why we are all falling sick to the bug :(( that's why @myphim, @shengvang and I are suggesting free spa treatments from our models at @sia3 spa package deal =)) but @sia3 says she is not working with us anymore since we don't give her payments :))
I still have to BP too but I am watching 'Quick' LOL. Will you make it to movie night?

@shengvang are you here?! You did not remind me ;)) :)
But OK, as promised ;)) :))

I just love this habit of LMHot

;)) :))
tumblr_mdza2kk5qk1qd665go1_500.jpg

And here... ;))tumblr_ltkjy75piU1r2vtpzo1_500.jpg

BB2IDf-CMAAVW1Q_zpsc1a0caaf.jpg

737259992_zps00e1d18a.gif

736832911_zps53b79066.gif

y_aea257f7_zpsbd842569.jpg
cr as tagged
Just a reminder all RS have already been claimed for A-P Team ;)) :)) We are only sharing some ;)) :))

Edit:Geez! spoiler tag hates me today X( X( X( Sorry I don't want to cause heart attacks ;)) :))

@shengvang: Have you seen those lips I am talking about? LOL. Those luscious lips at the spa had me at, hm, how should I say this, ah, yes, quoting Jerry Maguire, it had me at hello ;)) =)) ever since then, I have been trying to get those lips and that model but, so far, no success. @sia3 and @WutHmone are very firm on not giving me the model, even just for 30 minute :)
I don't like those shifts too. sadly, it is usually my every-day shifts. I work either at 4 am or 6 am so I always try to wake up an hour early to get ready then leave. But I hate getting up so early because it's hard when you're so sleepy. Plus, I stock almost every day when I am there so it's not something I can just avoid :((
Whoa. Yes. After doing all those assignments and writings, you need to relax. You should definitely treat yourself to lazy days. I have the next two days off and I am sure it will go by fast :(( btw, I was wondering, do you ever go back home? I know you said you are dorming right?

Did someone say they want spa treatment?

Here you go

anigif.gif

Hello to who are here by the way?
@myphim
Baybaypig Emoticons 14
@vangsweetie637 @shengvang @Hanjae @Maja @kappy and .... those who now wears invisibility cloaks.

Baybaypig Emoticons 22
I've yet to BP since you girls just rack up a fair few pages for me to BP.
Also, I cannot deliver good quality Mirror Mirror until I learn how to blend pictures together.
Anyone here apart from tvelove would like to tell me how? Must I use Photoshop (< I fear this program)

OMG! :-O =P~ =P~
@shengvang: I think for now, I will have to forget about those luscious lips and just take what @Maja just offered us =P~ =P~ 
those are like, spa treatment package deals, unlimited =)) so many versions of rice soups and hotness and sexiness. 
I know you are dead right now, but revive yourself just for a bit so you can read what I just wrote right now :)
and see, i told you, Asia-Pacific team claims the RS in the fastest speed :))
@Maja: Thank you for those sexy pictures. We were looking for a spa treatment session but this will do just perfectly too ;)) ;))

@vangsweetie637
It is quiet, isn't it? Though it still managed to move a good 12 pages since last night, LOL. I was like :-O when I came on earlier and realized how much I had to read. Wow, you poor thing, you'll need to sleep a lot more for your body to catch up! Drink a lot of warm water, that always helps, and you'd be amazed how much shut-eye you can get just snoozing a little here and there. I have long train commutes so I'm always out cold on the train. The weather all over the world is pretty crazy at the moment and I agree a free spa treatment would make everything better - surely @sia3 also wants what is best for all Faithlings. ;)) It's a good long-term investment - happy customers mean returning customers. :))

I hope I'll make it to movie night! I'm looking forward to watching Quick, though my schedule's getting fuller and fuller so I'll have to do some creative rearranging to be free on a Saturday afternoon. :P

@sia3: Hello! :-h are you home from work now? 
BUT..ahhhhhh  X_X X_X that is not the spa treatment I was looking for. I wanted only those luscious lips and that model of yours. 
I knew you had something for us and I knew it wasn't going to be exactly what we were asking for too :)) =))
Yes. Mirror Mirror is long overdue, as well as Young Hypnose Mascara. 
I think there will be angry letters for you soon from the customers :))

@Hanjae: awww..thanks :x I will be heading on for a rest soon. I woke up from a 5 hour nap so I am able to stay up a little late tonight :)) But I tell you, I hate working so much and so early. Working 33 hours a week, at 4 am or 6 am is so exhausting. I have been drinking lots of water and keeping warm in the cold weather but yet still managed to get sick :(( Since you are always in the train, under cold weathers, you have to be warm too and don't get stuck to the bug too >:D< btw, are you from Koala land too? And where do you work at that you have to go on train for long hours?
@sia3 is already here and has provided to us, a spa treatment offering. However, it is not exactly what we asked for =)) 
I had to do this when I saw it: X_X X_X :))
I am going to try to make it to movie night too. Originally, I planned to join but then my older brother suddenly called a family meeting at 9pm, which is the same time movie night will be starting. So, after work, I will head straight to his place for a meeting which I don't even know what will be about :)) I hope you make it too. The more, the merrier :D