@sia3
I've already voted for Deokman aaages ago! :(( It looks like I'll have to learn how to lobby like @myphim or even bribe some votes from our newest initiates, LOL. @lynlily, @dakie, where are you? Vote for Deokman! Do it for a fellow Koala!

Edit;
Goodnight dearest @vangsweetie637! >:D<

Hanjae said: @sia3
I've already voted for Deokman aaages ago! :(( It looks like I'll have to learn how to lobby like @myphim or even bribe some votes from our newest initiates, LOL. @lynlily, @dakie, where are you? Vote for Deokman! Do it for a fellow Koala!

Hey @sia3! Are you going to do a post for all of @tvelove's artworks? She has tons of them out there. It will be hard to track them all down. :))

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, @vangsweetie637 gets such a cute goodnight kiss that I am jealous @maja

Hahahaha @LuvMinHo I will surely be thinking of my fellow faithlings/minoz and therefore, must, MUST capture some HD RS and bring it back to feed all of you. Hehehe ;)) @sia3 will thank me, because my photos will be HD, and I know she didn't earn her name for no reason Lol  hahahaah =)) =)) =))

Edit: Good night, Sweet dreams, and rest well @vangsweetie637

Okay girls,
The weather has cooled down so it's a very good time for me to cook off all those veggies I've bought last week.
I'll see you guys back here later. Good night @vangsweetie637 and I hope you have a good rest so you aren't too tired.
That said, I am tired myself :))

@myphim
Advance good night to you too, just in case I spent too long cooking.

>:D< for everyone!!!

@tigereyespeppy
:-h I am glad you like the gif ^ ^

sia3 said: Okay girls,
The weather has cooled down so it's a very good time for me to cook off all those veggies I've bought last week.
I'll see you guys back here later. Good night @vangsweetie637 and I hope you have a good rest so you aren't too tired.
That said, I am tired myself :))

@myphim
Advance good night to you too, just in case I spent too long cooking.

>:D< for everyone!!!

@tigereyespeppy
:-h I am glad you like the gif ^ ^

@myphim
I have modern Deokman to offer. :D Everyone, Deokman is waiting for your vote! If you've voted already, let me draw your attention to the handy little "Change your vote" option at the bottom of the poll. ;))

See, he's waiting.

AFydlys.jpg

And waiting...

rQeZz7w.jpg

And waiting some more. :D

5o75Edq.jpg

Ooh, pizza's here! I will be back. :))

Hanjae said: @myphim
I have modern Deokman to offer. :D Everyone, Deokman is waiting for your vote! If you've voted already, let me draw your attention to the handy little "Change your vote" option at the bottom of the poll. ;))

See, he's waiting.

Ooh, pizza's here! I will be back. :))

@myphim
I'm back! Pizza is now in my stomach! I waited for you to appear but you didn't, so I assume your earnest desire for pizza was not enough. =)) Never mind, I still have a picture that I can share - not the one I had today but one I had in HK, which was even better. ;)) Daejang @myphim deserves the best.

Pwf5bGB.jpg

Those Deokman pics are from two different interviews that Yoon Kyoon Sang (Deokman's actor) did - he's a complete newbie and Faith's his debut, so hopefully we'll see him and some of the other Woodalchi boys in new dramas soon. It was a struggle to do their profiles on Dramawiki because there's so little info on most of them. :P

Oh, I forgot to reply to your question on why I like Deokman! I... am not entirely sure why. :P I just thought he was adorable at first because of his obvious little crush on Eun Soo, and then Daejang kicking him around made me LOL and it turned into full-blown "they'd better not kill him off!" eventually.

sia3 said: @myphim
I have updated some she has posted recently but I want the Most Wanted for 500 nyang.
http://shin-eui.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/soompi-faithling-art-works.html
I love that one, I thought it's cool. I thought I save them myself but I can't find it at the moment :'(

[Alert] Who is your favourite Woodalchi and Suribangs!

THREE days left to vote!
And omo, now Choong Suk is leading over Deokman.
@Hanjae and @awesomeduck, are you 2 going to sit around and do nothing? ;))
Daeman is probably going to be the BIG winner...

Hanjae said: @sia3

Edit;
Goodnight dearest @vangsweetie637! >:D<