Hi, Hi, Hi  ~X(
Finally you guys surface. Was so quite the whole morning.
@MajaI think Soompi is sick as well. I dont get ANY notifications at all X(
@shengvangWhy blame me when you are tooooo lazy to copy & paste all those names, btw  I did not even charge you a single nyang :(

sia3 said: @vangsweetie637
You can't send me angry letters coz I really did not receive any payments. If I had :'( I would be a chabeol and would be playing in soupy 24/7, I don't have to go to work!

@sia3: But I am sure I sent you my payments, full and coverage in shipping/handling too :)) alright. alright. don't cry. I won't ask for the luscious lips anymore. Will that make you feel better now? :))
But, since I can't have the luscious lips, can I just stare at it with drool? If so, post it up on here so I can drool and stare. I would do it myself but my copy/paste option is not working :((
Thanks for the video but OMG :-O :(( :(( the horror of that scene!! :(( it still breaks my heart too :(( :(( the helplessness of our Daejang :(
@Ducky is not the only one traumatized by that scene. Professor V was and still is, traumatized too :((

@vangsweetie637
33 hours a week! :-O That's a lot, and such early hours too! Yup I'm from Koala Land, so right now I'm experiencing hot trains that don't have A/C rather than cold trains, LOL. Sydney trains are notoriously bad - it's technically called CityRail but people refer to it as Sh*ttyRail for very good reasons. Right now the long train commutes are mostly to uni, because I live quite a distance away. :D Work is secondary at the moment since my scholarship limits the number of hours I can work per week anyway.

LOL @sia3, we're after the full treatment! Manicure, pedicure, hair, massage - the works! ;)) We want all Faithlings to be able to find their Daejang. =))

@myphim
I can't :'(
I dunno the way! You are supposed to come and kidnap me first :'( :'(
By the way, I'm putting your and @Anomalous artwork into the blog too. But first I must find it, I saw it while at work so I couldn't save it and now... I need to search it for it. A little help, pleaseeee???

Are you learning to blend photos now? I need help in order to deliver Mirror Mirror :(

@sia3: OMG :-O after giving us the wrong spa treatment, you give us another one. Except this time, it is almost like what we want :)
I can do with staring and drooling 8-> =P~ for an hour you said? well, with what is on screen, an hour will feel like a minute only :))
but oh my, what is he doing on the floor like that? If only it is what I am thinking ;)
@Hanjae @shengvang @myphim: Hurry. Come and look at another treatment @sia3 just offered us. It's a new package deal :))
I am sure our Soupy's Ladle @Gukja would have loved seeing and looking at this deal too. 
@Gukja: Get better soon so you can swoon and swoon and swoon at these hot deals >:D<
Hi @LuvMinHo: :-h Where have you been all this time?

sia3 said: @myphim
I can't :'(
I dunno the way! You are supposed to come and kidnap me first :'( :'(
By the way, I'm putting your and @Anomalous artwork into the blog too. But first I must find it, I saw it while at work so I couldn't save it and now... I need to search it for it. A little help, pleaseeee???

Are you learning to blend photos now? I need help in order to deliver Mirror Mirror :(

Hanjae said: @vangsweetie637
33 hours a week! :-O That's a lot, and such early hours too! Yup I'm from Koala Land, so right now I'm experiencing hot trains that don't have A/C rather than cold trains, LOL. Sydney trains are notoriously bad - it's technically called CityRail but people refer to it as Sh*ttyRail for very good reasons. Right now the long train commutes are mostly to uni, because I live quite a distance away. :D Work is secondary at the moment since my scholarship limits the number of hours I can work per week anyway.

LOL @sia3, we're after the full treatment! Manicure, pedicure, hair, massage - the works! ;)) We want all Faithlings to be able to find their Daejang. =))

Hahahaha @maja those are some delicious looking lips. Yummmmm. Hahaha. =)) =)) =))
I share that love of yours, seriously can't help myself from loving this habit of his. :x :x :x

I can hand-pick the first and third photos hehehe ;))
minho.jpg
http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/_shengv/image_zps6b169fd0.jpg

Omo @sia3 if this is the treatment I am getting, I take it back.

anigif.gif

Such an empty promise... Hahahaha =)) =)) =))

Btw, I am gasping, swooning, and about to stop breathing @ the GIF of him as GJP, ahhhhhh, someone save me. LMH might be skinny, but he has the perfect triangle shape. :x :x :x

Hahahahahaha @LuvMinHo that wasn't very nice of me huh? Stealing what you posted, then putting the blame on you, hahahaha =)) =)) =))

@myphim
I have updated some she has posted recently but I want the Most Wanted for 500 nyang.
http://shin-eui.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/soompi-faithling-art-works.html
I love that one, I thought it's cool. I thought I save them myself but I can't find it at the moment :'(

[Alert] Who is your favourite Woodalchi and Suribangs!

THREE days left to vote!
And omo, now Choong Suk is leading over Deokman.
@Hanjae and @awesomeduck, are you 2 going to sit around and do nothing? ;))
Daeman is probably going to be the BIG winner...

@LuvMinHo: Awww..I see. But you were here earlier too, remember? We all played the riddle game with @rrmski too :D but yups, I know what you mean. I wasn't busy as bee but I was sleeping like a hibernating bear :)) Worked 9 days straight with little rest and on top of that, RL takes a toll too. No wonder I am so exhausted :)) I am just so glad to still be able to come on here and chat with all of you. This is like my second home and you all are my good neighbors ;)
Awww >:D< I will always still be smiling and happy, even when it's hard >:D<

sia3 said: @myphim
I have updated some she has posted recently but I want the Most Wanted for 500 nyang.
http://shin-eui.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/soompi-faithling-art-works.html
I love that one, I thought it's cool. I thought I save them myself but I can't find it at the moment :'(

[Alert] Who is your favourite Woodalchi and Suribangs!

THREE days left to vote!
And omo, now Choong Suk is leading over Deokman.
@Hanjae and @awesomeduck, are you 2 going to sit around and do nothing? ;))
Daeman is probably going to be the BIG winner...

@vangsweeti637
You were right, this is indeed my second home. That's where I hang around with you guys chit chat here 24/7 unless I have other RL things to do.But, I am glad to know I came to the right place.We share our laughter, happiness, feelings be it sad or happy here.You guys are so wonderfull to be with. :-* :-* :-*
210848.gif

@shengvangYou can go ahead and steal as many times as you want, but I have only request from you.When you go for LMH fanmeet next month , please  take more HD  pictures for us.:DP/S:  Pls do go totally fangirling and forget us here.:))

sia3 said: Gukja said: Hope everyone's doing well today. :)I woke up feeling sick for my meeting at dawn this morning. :(I feel like crap all day. Now, it looks like I have a full blown cold. 
Well, I'm off to fight this cold. :((I'll miss you. Love you all. :x

@myphim: LOL I know. I even voted for my own puppies too and yet, they are still being beaten by Noodle. :(( I think I am the only one who really loves them :))
Whoa. So that is the 'Wanted for 500 nyang' poster! I must have missed it when it was first posted.
So cool! It is indeed so beautiful and cool. 
And, it's the perfect scene too! Wow! amazing! :x
EDIT:
@sia3: Yups. We do have many sort of flu/cold medications here. there are varieties and depending on the individual, some works well and some don't work too well. 
@Gukja: Do go and get some medications for your cold. Get better soon >:D<
@LuvMinHo; Yups. That is how I feel too. We all share almost everything together on here. Amazing thing is that it all started with our love for Faith :x

Alright gals. I am calling it a night now. Am going to go for a full night rest, finally  #:-S I don't have to worry about my alarm going off. I can just sleep :))
Goodnight my dear Faith-lings! I will be going to dreamland, with all the hot deals that were offered as spa sessions ;)
Goodnight @LuvMinHo @Hanjae @myphim @Maja @shengvang @sia3 @everyone
Ooo..I see @i.am.bugz.funny and @rrmski: You two! Come out and chat with us gals here :-h I am going to sleep now already, too.
@rrmski: I will have to play another riddle with you later on when we catch each other again :-h 
Goodnight!