Guest farstrep

Meanwhile DH says to his helper people keeping pushing him and making him overstep the line when all he wanted to do was to live quietly and read books. He states that people won’t leave him alone and that he went this far because people kept pushing him so what can he do but be the richard simmons that he is. (He is such a richard simmons face seriously!!! Blaming others for his evil behaviours and choices. I say STAB STAB STAB evil man!!!)

LC is worried that the weather is too cold for NG to go to temple and tells her to go another day instead. NG insists that she must go since heart won’t sit still with worry. LC wants to take a large party including JB but NG wants to go quietly. (NG is up to something – don’t do it NG!!! it’s a trap!!!)

At the temple LC let’s NG pray by herself and orders the Mugakshi to keep guard so no one can enter. NG seizes the opportunity with no guards around to slip away into a small room. LC is wondering how beautiful the future baby will be given that the parents are beautiful people (okay we all know where this is heading – too sad tissues please!!!). She comes back into the room but could not see NG. LC and the Mugakshi freaks and panics unable to find NG anywhere.

NG is in a small and dark room. She speaks in her native tongue and asks for the message from her mother. No one responds to her questions so NG starts to leave when all the doors closed and trapped her inside.

Guest farstrep

Scene cuts to the woods where ES and CY are pursued by a group of assassins or bounty hunters from before in the village. They head towards a rocky a hill and CY tells ES to stay and hide among the rocks. CY heads back to deal with the pursuers. ES gets up and her hair tie gets caught on the tree and we see the bell on her hair falls and roll underneath a rock. ES digs around trying to retrieve the bell. Once she gets the bell out she notices something and continues to dig until she retrieves a plastic container (like a film case). We can see that it has been there for a long time. ES opens up the container to finds a note inside it. The paper is the same as those from her diary. She reads the note.

http://i.minus.com/iEQzrxB2EBhqy.gif

Meanwhile CY is back and the archers are aiming at CY but then he suddenly disappears. The pursuers looks around for CY but too late he snuck up behind them and takes them all down easily. CY rushes back to find ES all shaken from what she just read. 

imageimage

Hello @bee_ipa! Ooh, lucky, Suju-M! :-O

I'm off to get some dinner. ;)) Will be back after my stomach's filled with dumplings/rice soup/whatever I can find.

Guest farstrep

She quickly hides the plastic bottle. CY notices the pale (weak) and shaken look on ES and asks if she was okay.
He asked if someone came by.

imageimage

Guest WutHmone

@tvelove : I'm still uploading some cute imja screencaps.Just check out the link.

@bee_ipa : Hi there! :-h
There's no need to apologise. So you had a date with Daejang in dreamland :))

@LuvMinHo @sia3 @Gukja : See you,Soupies :-h

Edit : @tvelove : I just made it public.

Guest farstrep

ES replies that it’s nothing and she just wants him to hug her.
CY sits down next to her still worried and wraps his arm around her and asked again what was wrong.

imageimage

Guest Anomalous

@myphim   It's the ending now, so I'm going to let you finish up the recap.
jbkXxw8ozvjZj0_e.jpg

Good night everyone. Thank you for joining us for this recap:- @myphim- @sia3- @farstrep- @dr25- @Gukja- @LuvMinHo- @mattie2012- @WutHmone- @tvelove- @Maja- @shengvang- @vangsweetie637- @Hanjae
See you guys again next week. :-h

Guest farstrep

Guys, please chat more so that we can move to page 2923. There are too many gifs on the current page and might slow down everyone's browsers.

i9sOHQmzLBrYT.jpg

I don't know why but Future ES makes me tear up whenever I look at her. It must be her loneliness. :((
And yes, it does feel like a thousand years has passed for her. :(