@sia3: are you upset that I mistaken you for Daejang? Don't be. Here. Let me send you my apologetic face :D
IMSORRYPUPPIC.jpg
@Ducky: LOL OMO! It's GC in that article! Does this mean he found a way to the...Portal?? :)) But wow. It didn't seem like he had a very good experience with the people he worked with in 'Friends'.

vangsweetie637 said: @shengvang: LOL first, let's calm down now Shen :)) I still think of peacock Shen when I say that :D Man, where is @Gukja tonight? I miss that gal :Dah, yes. She doesn't dorm. We live very close to Irvine so she goes and then comes back home. She is a biology major. What bout you? Man, how did you convince your parents to let you come down here to Irvine??

shengvang said: vangsweetie637 said: @shengvang: LOL first, let's calm down now Shen :)) I still think of peacock Shen when I say that :D Man, where is @Gukja tonight? I miss that gal :Dah, yes. She doesn't dorm. We live very close to Irvine so she goes and then comes back home. She is a biology major. What bout you? Man, how did you convince your parents to let you come down here to Irvine??

vangsweetie637 said: shengvang said: vangsweetie637 said: @shengvang: LOL first, let's calm down now Shen :)) I still think of peacock Shen when I say that :D Man, where is @Gukja tonight? I miss that gal :Dah, yes. She doesn't dorm. We live very close to Irvine so she goes and then comes back home. She is a biology major. What bout you? Man, how did you convince your parents to let you come down here to Irvine??

Alright Faith-lings. It's my bedtime now. Gotta wake up for a whole day of work tomorrow. I won't be home until nighttime tomorrow. Talk to you all again later :D

So, before I do this sleeping-on-keyboard.gifI am going to head onto sleepy-smiley-face.gif.
Goodnight @sia3 @Maja @Ducky @WutHmone @shengvang @LuvMinHo @kappy @everyone
GROUP HUGS!
PoohGroupHug.gifgcgoodnight13.gif

Thanks to @guadi for letting me know to update the first thread with important links to the analyses, fanarts, and etc by Soompi members! It's already been done! :)