@myphim: Now that the two points which needed my urgent attention have been taken care of, I will be going for a shower now :)) I will be back shortly afterwards to chat again with you all :D
@farstrep: I won't be aiming for a new record today =)) There is no IMJA @Gukja to set the alarm for me tonight :))
GALS, don't miss my elaboration post :)) Miss P strikes again =))

vangsweetie637 said: @myphim: Was your waiting all day on the elaboration worth it? =)) 
Hi @azzuri @LuvMinHo @sia3 @Ducky @katymac @Hanjae (I see you :P)

EDIT:
Hm..where is @Gukja tonight?? She should be here by now..

@buguz
Nooooo, I missed out chatting with you again! :'(
Hahahaha, ok. I am happy that you thought about me.
I did notice whenever I tell people I am Chinese, they will automatically think I am from China :))
But no, I'm not from China but if we really want to go into detail then yes, my ancesters are from there :P
I reside in the Koala/Kangaroo Outback land. ^ ^

So next time if you step foot on the Koala Land, think of @awesomeduck @Hanjae @silverlode and me. I suspect there are more Koalas out there lurking in the Faith thread who just did not want to admit their location. Oh well ~

@ Maja
Oh Maja!! I found the result of you playing your toy ;))
i7lb7NLNidJkp.gif
*nose bleed* - so I am guessing @ shengvang died one time from this one! =))
*saved* *saved* *saved*
Thank you, dear! You should play some more... ;)) ;))

@ myphim said:
@ Hanjae   Jub Jub and sweet dreams.
Would you like to do a post on Choi Min Soo's character? I'd love to read more about him.
Also, the young king, Gyungchang, is also an interesting topic for discussion.
I don't mind if you do a post on MH. I do feel sorry for her for being not so popular with us.

@ guadi, @ farstrep, and @ kappy
Members of the Philosopher Club, we're hoping to hear from you too on these topics if you have free time.

@ myphim - Hi FIVE!!! ^ ^
No wonder we are imja couple :P

Guest farstrep

@sia3: Are you so cruel to kill off all my brain cells? :( Did you not see my long post a few pages back? :P Joking aside, I'll get to Choi Min Soo's character this weekend. I need to watch his scenes again.

@vangsweetie637: See you later! :-h That's a very detailed post you've had in the previous page. How long did it take you to write that?

sia3 said: @buguz
Nooooo, I missed out chatting with you again! :'(
Hahahaha, ok. I am happy that you thought about me.
I did notice whenever I tell people I am Chinese, they will automatically think I am from China :))
But no, I'm not from China but if we really want to go into detail then yes, my ancesters are from there :P
I reside in the Koala/Kangaroo Outback land. ^ ^

So next time if you step foot in the Koala Land, think of @awesomeduck @Hanjae @silverlode and me. I suspect there are more Koalas out there lurking in the Faith thread who just did not want to admit their location. Oh well ~

@Maja
Oh Maja!! I found the result of you playing your toy ;))
i7lb7NLNidJkp.gif
*nose bleed* - so I am guessing @shengvang died one time from this one! =))
*saved* *saved* *saved*
Thank you, dear! You should play some more... ;)) ;))

@myphim said:
@Hanjae   Jub Jub and sweet dreams.
Would you like to do a post on Choi Min Soo's character? I'd love to read more about him.
Also, the young king, Gyungchang, is also an interesting topic for discussion.
I don't mind if you do a post on MH. I do feel sorry for her for being not so popular with us.

@guadi, @farstrep, and @kappy
Members of the Philosopher Club, we're hoping to hear from you too on these topics if you have free time.

@myphim - Hi FIVE!!! ^ ^
No wonder we are imja couple :P

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25617345/#Comment_25617345

This post is the Faith Game Night invitation from Guadi.
If you are interested in playing, then please sign up with me or guadi. :D

Guest farstrep

@Maja: Now we have a RS competition between the US-Euro team and Asia-Pacific team that we aren't aware of? ;)) When did that start?

@sia3: Happy backpedaling!! You'll be happy to know @katymac is accompanying you. :P

myphim said: @sia3
I must have a 'memory of a fish' for real because I don't remember reading this tidbits. :))
So, the whole hand-holding comfort scene was all our Imja couple doing.
Wow! They must have been so into their characters to come up with that sweet gesture.
They were so in tune with each other too.
Now I love this scene even more knowing this fact. :))