Guest farstrep

Good day to you, @vangsweetie637 and thank you! :) I was trying to maintain the number of my posts at 1010 but that would mean not chatting on the threads forever. Aiish!!  ~X(

Hello, @azzurri, @bee_ipa and @theseasasleep! :-h

hallo-8567.gif

@myphim: What's with the feisty Choi Young and the "Why are you so late in coming?"? :))

guadi said:

You are cordially invited to a Faith Game Night!!! 

Hosted by your absolutely tall, handsome, generous, and one of a kind Daejang a.k.a @myphim and me (none of the former descriptions applied to me by the way :P )  

Where: Faith Soompi
When: Next Friday Night around 9pm U.S Central Time Zone. February 8th, 2013 (for US/Latin American residents) or Saturday, February 9th (for the rest of the world). Save this date!!!
What: Faith Jeopardy (if we have five or fewer contestants) or Faith Family Feud (if we have 6 or more participants) 
How: We'll test your knowledge of Faith the drama from episode 1-24. Rules will be posted a few days prior to the start of the competition. Yes, this game is way better than the Battle of the Rice Soup  ;;) ;;)
Prize and Punishment: Guaranteed lots of lols, some hair pulling and lost brain cells, and if you win, a dream date with the REAL Daejang (rawrrrr)

Please pass along this information. If you would like to participate. Name tag me @guadi and/or @myphim. Please RSVP asap. We would like to start this game next Friday, February 8, 2013 for US residents or Saturday, February 9, 2013 for the rest of the world. Join us :D 

Hello @myphim! :D I was at school the whole day today with my sister so I just got home a while ago :)) Your attendance have been recorded in my book now :D
hamburger-waving-hello-smiley-emoticon.g
Oh, I also saw the post of the Game Night hosted by you and @guadi. Can you tell me what time is it on Friday? Do reserve me for the game. I'm in! :D
EDIT:
Of course! Yes. Sign me up for the game! I am very interested! :D
So, what is the second thing that needs my immediate attention. That was only one :))

myphim said: mattie2012 said: Point 1:  In
Point 2:  Out
Point 3:  Up
Point 4:  Down
Point 5:  And all around.

=)) =)) =)) =))
Just wanted to make you laugh today.  I hope your job is not stressing you out today :)>-

vangsweetie637 said: Hello @myphim! :D I was at school the whole day today with my sister so I just got home a while ago :)) Your attendance have been recorded in my book now :D
Oh, I also saw the post of the Game Night hosted by you and @guadi. Can you tell me what time is it on Friday? Do reserve me for the game. I'm in! :D
EDIT:
Of course! Yes. Sign me up for the game! I am very interested! :D
So, what is the second thing that needs my immediate attention. That was only one :))

@myphim: =)) Yes. That definitely calls for my elaboration :)) So, is there another post that led my other student @mattie2012 to making that point list? If so, do kindly provide it to me so that I will know why she made those points. this will help me to elaborate even more :))

@myphim: Yes. I think I am able to make it. Reserve my name anyways. I remember looking at the schedule for my shifts at work a few days ago. If I recall correctly, they switched my shifts from Friday to Thursday which means I will be working Thurs and will have Friday off. Keep my name reserved. I will notify you and @guadi if anything comes up ;)

vangsweetie637 said: @myphim: :)) thank you. 
GALS, now that I have the full story, please stay tune for my domain ;) 
@Maja @LuvMinHo @azzuri @bee_ipa @Yuuni (goodnight) @mattie2012 @shengvang @guadi :-h! There was no raising hands from you all :))

sia3 said: @farstrep - 1000th posts!

Hello to everyone! ^ ^
@myphim @LuvMinHo @vangsweetie637 @farstrep @azzurri (if you are in front of the PC) @katymac
I just got home, haven't started BP-ing and will do so now.... LOTS to do!