@Yuuni

Why does it shock you? :))

Because this topic was brought up several times but neither you or LuvMinHo said you watched it. :))

@LuvMinHo : Why didn't you tell us directly about the non-PS-picture in Mackerel Run ? LOL

azzurri said:
I love this scene, because without saying very much, the picture that is painted is so poignant and beautiful. And it features both couples, both seeking comfort in each other. I found Daejang's gesture particularly romantic and tender, how he knew what ES was feeling and what she needed at this point. He must have heard her voice breaking as she talked to the King, so even though he could not see her face, he understood.
This sensitivity that CY possesses, is something that I think most women want in their men. Most times women just want understanding, and comfort and hugs, not reasoning and rationalising. Of course we should reason and rationalise later, but at the point of hurt we need our wounds kissed away and made better. So even though ES tells CY previously that he is hopelessly macho, and if he ever went to Heaven he would end up alone, I think that's not really true. Macho, yes but also sensitive and tender to the woman he loves. It's a perfect combination, and one that makes that yardstick for the perfect man that much harder to achieve for us Faithlings who have Daejang as a role model. 
For me personally, who is happily married to my very own Daejang, it makes me appreciate my own husband even more. He used to want to reason and rationalise from the get go, but because he is such a good listener, he has come to understand me better and just gives me silent comfort when I need that the most. And that's all I will say about that, girls. LOL

@ myphim : Hahaha.. I know you were sleeping at that time that's why I only asked LuvMinHo. LOL

But I'm pretty sure you were there when we were talking about LMH's previous project. You're always here anyway. :))

And there's this thing called BPing you know.... :-\"

Wow @azzurri!

We should send you an invitation to join the Philosopher Club. :D

So sad that you've been so busy lately, or else we would get more insightful post like this one from you.

Love how you describe this scene. I do love that there was not much dialogues, but everything was conveyed through their actions.

Actions do speak way louder than words. :x :x

I'm so happy you have found your very own Daejang who listens and comforts you.

Not everyone is that lucky. :(

From the fortune-teller in episode 1:

The number of people who never... meet their mate designated by the heavens... abound!

Agree with Myphim.

I love your post @azzurri !

I always wanted to say I love your writing style and how you describe. Simply put, it's just beautiful ! :x

And glad to know you're happily married too with loving children. :)

@myphim : Don't be sad, you still have time to find your one and only.

In the mean time, Imja and her Wuudalchi will comfort you. :D

shengvang said: Yuuni said: @ myphim : Hahaha.. I know you were sleeping at that time that's why I only asked LuvMinHo. LOL
But I'm pretty sure you were there when we were talking about LMH's previous project. You're always here anyway. :))
And there's this thing called BPing you know.... :-\"

Rise and shine my fellow Faithlings :)

Good morning :D

@ berliansiahaan

Our Daejang does have the best dimples!

But doesn't "big nose" sound bad? hahahah. Lol.

I think his nose is so attractive. hehehe. ;))

The first thing I noticed was his nice nose. Lol.

@ maja

That kiss is so hot!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

They look so good together. hehehe. ;))

You and @ sia3 kill me all the time. Lol. I have died and woken up from the dead.

On my tomb stone, please tell my family I'd like it to say, "she died because she couldn't bare the happiness." Hahahahaha LMAO. =))

Btw, that gif deserves 1000 awesomes! :D

You crack me up @ shengvang ! =))

Now, tell me. Is there even a slight thing you don't like in LMH ? ;))

I'm sure you're like @ LuvMinHo and like everything LMH. :))

Hahahahah @yunni
Nope, I have yet to find something that I don't like about LMH LOL.
I literally love everything about him, from head to toe, from his killer smile to his dorky smile,
long hair to short hair, bangs to no bangs, clothes to.... ahem I'll leave that for @vangsweetie367 to fill in. hahahaha. Lol.
I squeal at basically anything that he does: I squeal when he laughs, when he gives his electrifying stares, when he does silly things, when he's just standing there doing absolutely nothing, when he breathes. hahahaha. Lol. I know, i know, I am a little beyond crazy. I am blinded by him. Lol.
I'm sure I've made my point here, the man is perfect in my eyes. Lol.

Guest farstrep

Hello, @omiki, @Maja, @myphim, @shengvang, @Yuuni, @Hanjae, @LuvMinHo, @everybody whom I have not mentioned, hello! :-h
Here's a hug for you all on this wonderful day!! :D

0.jpg
credits: as tagged

@Hanjae, thank you for your post. A few of my thoughts to add to our discussion about the villains.

I am not sure if Gi Cheol is possessive about them in the way he would about toys. Unlike the painter or Choi Young, Eum Ja and Soo In did not start out as objects that Gi Cheol wanted to acquire. They're together because they shared the same teacher. Though I always wonder if their teacher, like Gi Cheol, is a collector of some sort. Anyway, they seem to have a closely-knit relationship, which I attribute to the shared interactions and experiences they had together, learning from the same teacher for years. Because of this, it is possible that Gi Cheol loves them in his own little way that we don't know of but unfortunately, this isn't explored much in the drama, so we can only speculate the degree of his love for them. The only time we catch a glimpse of his true emotion for his brood is the scene where he gets wind of the news that his brother has died. Perhaps he is the type of person who will only reveal his true emotions when a person close to him dies or is in trouble but I may be romanticizing him here.

It is also quite interesting that the villains hardly have any conflicts with one another. Not in the drama anyway. We see constant conflicts occurring between Choi Young and the King or Choi Young and Eun Soo because they're in the initial stages of reconciling every aspect of their lives and relationships with their work etc. However, in the villains' case, we see them settling comfortably into a clear hierarchy, with Gi Cheol as the head of the operations and Eum Ja and Soo In the members. They also understand one another's quirks well enough to accommodate them and that can only happen if they spend a substantial amount of time together.

That said, it is clear that Gi Cheol does not have complete trust in them. He's a very perceptive person. Despite his fondness for Soo In, he must have also detected her devilish character and that she possesses the guts to betray him one day for her own agenda. She has already expressed once to Eun Soo that she would have used Gi Cheol's weakness against him had she found one. Eum Ja, who has a liking for Soo In, might be persuaded to take her side and fight against him. That's why he keeps his illness from them, even though he can jolly well use Soo In's powers to soothe his illness and vigorous trembling.

However, I fail to see how Soo In can use his weakness against him, given that Gi Cheol's the one with the power, influence and riches and has a sister who is affiliated with the Yuans. Soo In doesn't have anything that can rival him except her superpower. Neither does she have the brains/perception too. If she has one, she would have long caught a whiff of his illness, more so when they've been staying under one roof for such a long time.

I wonder if another reason for keeping his illness from his pledged siblings is his fear that they would leave him or be deemed unimportant and cast aside like a stone. He doesn't seem to be one who can withstand loneliness.

Allow me to take the topic back to Eum Ja because a sudden thought occurred to me. While Eum Ja appears to be isolated from the outside world, Soo In is the opposite, vivacious and outgoing. I suspect his view of the outside world comes mainly from Soo In? Since they're the only ones who are closer to each other than the mousey advisor and Gi Cheol, naturally, she would look for Eum Ja to show off her exploits (with men?) and adventures in the outside world when she returns home. To Eum Ja then, she serves as a bridge to the world outside Gi Cheol's place of residence. On hindsight, he lives his life outside through her. When she is killed, it's not just his pledged sibling who has died. Nor is it just his object of affection who has died. Symbolically, his connection to the world outside has also died. 

sia3 said: Bwahahahahahahaha! While I was in search of pallycute kissing gif, I stumbled upon my own post of E20.
So here it is @guadi, my favourite scene for E20! ^ ^
(I'm totally cheating right now =)) )
Lucky the US Faithlings are now in slumber although Yuuni is about to appear very soon but hey, this is hard work! :P
Look how many words I've typed out and even have a little discussion with @farstrep which I don't think she has ever responded after.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25294807/#Comment_25294807

You are cordially invited to a Faith Game Night!!! 

Hosted by your absolutely tall, handsome, generous, and one of a kind Daejang a.k.a @myphim and me (none of the former descriptions applied to me by the way :P )  vlcsnap-2012-10-22-14h29m38s150.png?w=25
Where: Faith Soompi
When: Next Friday Night around 9pm U.S Central Time Zone. February 8th, 2013 (for US/Latin American residents) or Saturday, February 9th (for the rest of the world). Save this date!!!
What: Faith Jeopardy (if we have five or fewer contestants) or Faith Family Feud (if we have 6 or more participants) 
How: We'll test your knowledge of Faith the drama from episode 1-24. Rules will be posted a few days prior to the start of the competition. Yes, this game is way better than the Battle of the Rice Soup  ;;) ;;)
Prize and Punishment: Guaranteed lots of lols, some hair pulling and lost brain cells, and if you win, a dream date with the REAL Daejang (rawrrrr)

vlcsnap-2012-10-22-14h31m10s49.png

Please pass along this information. If you would like to participate. Name tag me @guadi and/or @myphim. Please RSVP asap. We would like to start this game next Friday, February 8, 2013 for US residents or Saturday, February 9, 2013 for the rest of the world. Join us :D 

guadi said:

You are cordially invited to a Faith Game Night!!! 

Prize: Guaranteed lots of lols and some hair pulling and a dream date with the REAL Daejang (rawrrrr)