LuvMinHo said: @Yuuni
Why me and  @myphim are being investigated, we have not committed any serious crime here. :(Are you going to give us a death sentence for not declaring to you that we have watched Mackerel Run =))This is only a minor offence.;))Dont do that to us dear , come let me hug you >:D< >:D< >:D<

@Yuuni

Why me and  @myphim are being investigated, we have not committed any serious crime here. :(

Are you going to give us a death sentence for not declaring to you that we have watched Mackerel Run =))

This is only a minor offence.;))

Don't do that to us dear , come let me hug you >:D< >:D< >:D

Aww @LuvMinHo you're so sly !

You always get away with a hug. ;))

A >:D< for you !

Omo @farstrep you're already at your 1,000 th post ?

Congratz !! <:-P

And when I think before you were so quiet, too busy providing us with goodies.

And now, look at you ! An official member of the Chatterbox Club. ;))

I'm proud of you ! :))

:(  not at the moment, but can be anytime.The reason why I mistook you for Mattie2012 is because I was on the telephone with a client and at the same timeposting here, dont know why my brain zoom directly to you. Guess you must have given me a very good impression =))

Did I ? B-)

(Sorry, but I rarely get the chance to use this smiley :)) )

@myphim : I was imagining all the crazy things the Faithlings would do if they were promised a one night stand with Daejang. =))

Edit : In jail I mean. LOL

Guest farstrep

@Yuuni: I don't know which avatar I should choose since I like most actors and actresses. :)

@LuvMinHo, @Yuuni, @myphim: Thank you for congrats. Wow, I didn't realize I can be quite the chatterbox. :P

EDIT:
@Yuuni: I'll source the pictures for one then. :P

@everyone: Why have you guys suddenly stopped chatting? Don't mind me. Continue chatting.

RE-EDIT:

Good night, @Yuuni in case I'm not here when you take your leave. :-h

Good-Noght.gif

sia3 said: @Yuuni
Omo. You never told me you liked the penetration scene!
I like it the second season because of his eyes. Look at the glaring eyes when he said the dialogues.
And then the angst look he had having to grab hold to ES and prevent her from going into the portal, however, that scene isn't perfect because from another angle, he didn't look so angsty. :( Imperfection from the director/cameraman! ~"~

Re: cleavage Tees.
Actually you are right, he was made to wear a lot of low cut shirt in CH. I think it was the trend back then coz I saw a lot of guys wear it in RL. As for that see-through black top when he got "...", I did wonder why in the world for someone like him who was doing what he was doing (you know what I mean) would wear that spider-web top? LOL LOL ... a bit gay but then it's LMH so I forgive him and the sadist in me *ahem* enjoys that episode so I can over-look that anytime :P