hahahahaha @azzurri nope, you believe me, you should be the one afraid of me starting on BOF. LOL.
I can talk all day and night, recite their scenes also. LMAO. I probably annoy the heck out of my sister constantly sending her
paragraphs about BOF lmao. =))

*Faithlings, ignore my BOF comments. I have just recently discovered that bundle of joy and am currently still obsessing over it. Lol.*

@luvminho
I do, I do have an exam. I hope I am prepared. LOL. ;))
We'll just have to wait and see. LOL.
Btw, it's almost 2am right now, instead of studying or being on here,
I should be heading to sleep. Lol. ;))

@myphim goodnight :D

@hanjae
He looks good either way but I'll have to agree, definitely movements!
I love when he talks, they way his mouth moves makes me =P~ hahahahahaha =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

@awesomeduck daejangI was watching a little bit of ep 2 today again, because of our discussion the other day about how Daejang notices her flawless skin, bruises on her face and her ripped lip. I love the look on Daejang's face when he walked off with her after pretending to drop her. :x  What do you think he was thinking?  Oh and this reminded me about a deleted scene I read somewhere (during my lurking days again. ;))) that Daejang actually put ES on his horse and took her to the portal.  If memory serves me right, I believe ES sat in the front and Daejang sat behind her. ;)) It mentioned that he mentally compared her to the women in Goryeo. He thought she was slimmer and taller. Maybe it's her heel? ;))  He also noticed her body fragrance. ;)) That would have been a hoot to see Daejang and ES riding together. :)) Plus, I wouldn't mind some skinship as well. ;)) Oh this makes me so mad at PD nim. Stab stab stab.  X(

Guest Gukja1430292028

Goodnight daejang @myphim :-hSweet dream with Imja @sia3. ;))Can't guarantee what will happen if you leave her behind again. :))
Edit: oops @WutHmone said group hug. :Dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcROkbF3AgWjHghI-3u2mhB

shengvang said: hahahahaha @azzurri nope, you believe me, you should be the one afraid of me starting on BOF. LOL.
I can talk all day and night, recite their scenes also. LMAO. I probably annoy the heck out of my sister constantly sending her
paragraphs about BOF lmao. =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

LuvMinHo said: sorry to cut your post.
@GukjaToo bad @Maja cannot get hold of the old billboard for us. I have a big garden and was hoping to hang there so that I can get my daily dose ;)Btw, how was Tyler today. Send my regards to him.

@Gukja I'm back - are we talking about the horse riding scene that PD left out? STAB STAB STAB X(Yes I love his playful smile (if only PD showed more of Daejang behaving like this STAB again!) when he pretended to drop her hahaha :)) I believe you are right after carrying her he put her on a horse (let's call it Red for now) and she sat in front. She would have been uncomfortable assuming she's probably not used to riding a horse let alone riding it with a kidnapper. Plus his armour would have been bulky. I read ES was fidgety because CY's armour was firm and hard. CY being so in tune with ES's feelings noticed how uncomfortable ES was from her fidgeting and told her to endure the discomfort a little longer. What interests me the most about this left out scene was ES and CY's inner thoughts.ES felt that CY was smiling or laughing from his voice...CY was supposedly really happy or in a good mood (which is not usual for him). He noticed how energetic ES was even with the teary eyes. Apparently his heart has been wavering since he brought ES back (OMO soooo soon). He thinks that once he returns her he will be back to his unshaken state LOL - yeah right buddy you wish!!! 

Gukja said: @awesomeduck daejangI was watching a little bit of ep 2 today again, because of our discussion the other day about how Daejang notices her flawless skin, bruises on her face and her ripped lip. I love the look on Daejang's face when he walked off with her after pretending to drop her. :x  What do you think he was thinking?  Oh and this reminded me about a deleted scene I read somewhere (during my lurking days again. ;))) that Daejang actually put ES on his horse and took her to the portal.  If memory serves me right, I believe ES sat in the front and Daejang sat behind her. ;)) It mentioned that he mentally compared her to the women in Goryeo. He thought she was slimmer and taller. Maybe it's her heel? ;))  He also noticed her body fragrance. ;)) That would have been a hoot to see Daejang and ES riding together. :)) Plus, I wouldn't mind some skinship as well. ;)) Oh this makes me so mad at PD nim. Stab stab stab.  X(

@Maja @Gukja - why do you think Daejang is noticing all these things about Imja? Has he started filling up his memory bank with all things Imja already? So early on? Is that why in episode 12 15 he said there's already too much - he doesn't need to know more about her since he started noticing so early on...Ahhhh too sweet :(( :(( :(

Guest Gukja1430292028

ah you're back @awesomeduck daejanghope you had a nice bubble bath with Daejang. ;))
I can't believe that uri Daejang had so much thought about ES already. :D I would have loved to see Daejang's expression that went along with his happy mood. :)) I guess Daejang's heart wavered earlier on than what we saw broadcasted. With her attitude at the beginning, I can totally see ES's getting all antsy on the horse with Daejang. She has teary eyes while Daejang is feeling good inside...what a contrast here. Omo omo what a coincidence that you brought up Red as the horse's name. It mentioned that Daejang's horse's mane was actually red. And ES's hair is red. Maybe that's why Daejang loves ES's hair so much. ;)) Well, we know he also had a hair fetish. :)) Shallow me wants to call the horse Red Hot since this horse is for Hot Daejang. :)) What do you think? ;))  Aigoo...Hot Daejang is taking in the scent of ES's red hair while riding Red Hot. =))

@Gukja you are making go to gutter land bwahahahaha =)) 
EDIT: I guess so early on Daejang must not have realised that he started to like ES but only thinking that he is going to remember and recall her fragrance, hair, body and eyes because she is from heaven. He is a man after all, his testosterones are going crazy due ES and her pheromones. 

Guest Gukja1430292028

@awesomeduck daejang @MajaI think that he subconsciously is remembering all these little details of ES is because she's a 'heavenly' being. That's why she looks and acts very different from the women of his time. He knows that he has to send her back to honor his promise, so he probably wants to make sure he doesn't forget this 'heavenly' being. He also called her 'Imja' in ep 2 as well, so it's definitely everything 'Imja' this early. :x  That's why in ep 15 during the Truth and Dare scene, he said he didn't have anything to ask her. He already knows too much. It breaks my heart just thinking about that scene. :(