Script Tidbits for Episode 14

#14 in GM’s study room / office

Lady Choi: (whisper to CS) He’s no longer a daejang, just a warrior.
GM: (knowing Lady’s Choi is upset) Where is daejang? What is he doing?
CS: Looks like he is back to his original state (i.e. sleeping :)) )

#15 barrack’s hall
CY is sleeping at a corner of a platform (He’s not wearing armour, but in casual clothing). He tenses up suddenly while asleep, because he senses someone is near. He reaches out to the sword beside him instantaneously and sits up. He nearly attacks, only to find ES taking out some antiseptic bottles...

ES: I heard you have been sleeping since the morning.
CY: (Sigh) what are you doing here?
ES: Have to remove the stitches today, give me your hand.
CY: (wants to avoid)
ES: Hand
Like what we saw on TV broadcast’s version, CY caves in to ES
(Same as TV broadcast)

#17 at Seon In Jeon

GM and his council fellows are discussing about political matters. GM wants to make some changes to the land and slave policies. However KC and DH gang up on GM and put forward the idea to the council that CY may have suggested this to GM. DH also challenges GM on his ideal on this matter in front of the council.

CS was present in the meeting/discussion the whole time, he told CY about it, which in return resulted in CY making the decision to leave the palace.

#47 Inside the palace/Trees/Night
Similar to what was broadcasted, ES is hiding from the palace guards and not knowing whether she should continue to hide or move out. Just as she is hesitating, she heard some sound behind her. It was Choi Young using a tree branch hitting on a tree stem (CY’s attempt to get ES’s attention). [same as TV broadcast]

… The hug

When ES sees that it was just CY, she was relief. She felt that her heart has been clenched tightly ever since she heard about CY being captured.

She drops the sack she was holding, walks towards CY and her steps become quicker; she threw herself into his arms and hugs him.

The hug gives CY a shock and he freezes on the spot. Then he cautiously lifts his hand and hugs her back. Although none of them say a word, but CY can sense that ES is feeling at ease. 

#59 in front of the tavern’s (Inn) kitchen
CY waits outside with boredom. He holds ES’s sack with a hand; and his sword with another.
CY: Are you done?
ES: Yes, if you are bored, just go someplace else, stop urging me out there.
CY: ... (Speechless)
The sound of open door comes from the back. He turns and stops. ES comes out from the kitchen after a wash; she is using a towel to dry her hair. CY involuntarily stops there and just watch, when his eyes meet ES’s, he turns and walks towards the room.

Icesiren’s tidbits for Episode 14:
He was very nervous at seeing ES up close with wet hair. It says that CY is distracted by her wet hair, dampened clothing, and showing nape of her neck. Other than that, when the two of them meet eyes, both freeze but its CY who moves away first towards the door.

So when CY leans against the wall outside, his shoulders release their tension. When they start talking, both of their smiles vanish. And when CY starts tracing ES's shadow outline, he stops abruptly when she says "but when the day breaks, don't dreams fade away?” and when ES shifts her body, her shadow fades along with her.

Guest WutHmone

sia3 said: @WutHmone
My eyes and hands do not want to move away from your post because of that GIF!!! =)) =))
Woo Hooo!!!! So adorably swoon worthy side profile!!!
I think @azzurri requested that in her recaps, lucky you did made it!!! :D :D :D

Thank you darling! *Polar Bear* Hug!!!

Good Night @mattie2012
and

Good Night @Anomalous, if you are going to bed now! :)

Guest Anomalous

filchiny said:

@anomalous (see you are first even if you don't say hi to me) [-(  @myphim @mattie2012 @WutHmone @Maja @sia3 @awesomeduck

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!

Reading the script tidbits - makes me wonder how the PD/editing team can get the scene wrong - can't they show that she dropped the pink bag rather it just suddenly disappear from her body WTH 
This part When ES sees that it was just CY, she was relief. She felt that her heart has been clenched tightly ever since she heard about CY being captured. I think ES loves him already :x

My thoughts on the tidbit:

#15 barrack’s hall
CY is sleeping at a corner of a platform (He’s not wearing armour, but in casual clothing). He tenses up suddenly while asleep, because he senses someone is near. He reaches out to the sword beside him instantaneously and sits up. He nearly attacks, only to find ES taking out some antiseptic bottles...

I think this explanation of CY's reaction makes more sense than what we saw on TV. He's a warrior, therefore instead of sleeping / napping like he did (and let us swoon at his apple), he would have totally be alerted when someone closes in on him. It's a warrior's reflex/instinct however, of course, maybe we can overlook it by thinking that he recognises ES's scent and/or he can sense that the person approaching him does not hold ill will towards him...

Good night @Anomalous *wave*
I thought you said you have fast internet connection :D :D

@awesomeduck
Are you sure you only want to stab the PD or editing team for that scene...?

The hug gives CY a shock and he freezes on the spot. Then he cautiously lifts his hand and hugs her back. Although none of them say a word, but CY can sense that ES is feeling at ease.

I don't recall uri Young-ah hugging ES back! :'( :'( :'( I see him does multiple pats!

Guest myphim

sia3 said: @awesomeduck
Are you sure you only want to stab the PD or editing team for that scene...?

I don't recall uri Young-ah hugging ES back! :'( :'( :'( I see him does multiple pats!

Guest filchiny

myphim said:
Yuuni said:

sia3

wrote:

»

@ mattie2012: CY looks at her confused or not understanding what she said.  Then ES has a frightened look on her face and she turns around.  CY checks to see who she is frightened of and sees Hwasoin and Eumja.

Hmm...  I didn't think CY looks confused. I thought he looks more like, "Oh!" and speechless because ES was (edit) right.Yeah, I noticed the day and night time differences too and then later DM goes to LC is day time again

=))

@sia3: thanks for the tidbits :D
I agree. Why couldn't they have just showed that ES dropped the pink bag before running to CY? At least, that would have made more sense and we wouldn't have thought we were seeing things magically disappear. 
Wow. So, before the hugging scene, CY was trying to get ES's attention. Wow. I think I actually would have loved this. I mean, when do we ever see CY trying to get ES's attention? It would have been great to see this scene. And at the inn, it was CY who moved away first. But in the scene itself, it was ES that moved away first. Hm. I think if we had seen CY moved away first while ES didn't want to move at all, we would have been more confirmed on ES's feelings for CY. 
-------
Wells Gals, I have to call it a night now. I am pretty tired but I had tons of fun tonight with recap. I am so bummed out that I won't be able to join recaps next week, so will miss wrath of Daejang and all the cute swooning moments again. Remember, I traded today for Thursday shift so I am schedule to work mon-sat next week :(( I didn't want to miss recap so I agreed :D it was worth it. I had tons of fun with all of you ;)
I hope I will get to join recaps again before season 2 ends.
Thanks @sia3 @WutHmone @myphim @Anomalous @tvelove for the wonderful goodies that were hidden and spinkled, along with recaps and screen cappings :D
Thanks to @mattie2012 @awesomeduck @Maja @sia3 for the wonderful recaps :D
And thanks to all the ones who left comments here ( me, included LOL ) for all of us to read and react to as the recap took place. Perverted or simple, all the same fun ;)
Lurkers, I hope you all had fun with us too ;)
Goodnight to @Anomalous @Yuuni @mattie2012 @sia3 @myphim @filchiny @Maja @awesomeduck @WutHmone @kappy @buguz @tvelove @everyone
@Gukja: I don't know if you will be back later for backtracking duty but nonetheless, goodnight to you too :D
Goodnight gals! >:D<

Guest myphim

sia3 said: So no stabbing storm tonight? :D :D :D

*phew* everytime I post up script tidbits, I'm a little worried sending everyone from good mood to bad mood :)) :))

#:-S

@Maja: =)) those are definitely some good positions you found there but, since you found them, you have the honor to name them and own them, alongside the verbal revelations ;) 
of course, if you need suggestions, I will be glad to take over tomorrow :)) =))
Goodnight @Maja :D