[FAITH ~ COLGATE TOTAL CARE WHITENING TOOTHPASTE COMMERCIAL]image

cr as tagged

[FAITH COMMERCIAL] GORYEO MOUTH WASH ~ ROYAL MINTY FRESH SPIT

In the 21st century, we have Listerine mouth wash. Back in Goryeo 1350, our Heavenly High Doctor has created a special, natural and totally organic Goryeo style mouth wash. It was inspired during the time when Ki Chul decided to threaten King Gongmin with his citizen and loved ones' lives to subdue and make him obey.

And here, I present to you...the "Royal Minty Fresh" Mouth Wash.

ig865eiCg9aOu.gif

Faithlings, be sure to wash your teeth / mouth with these products before bed time =))

@myphim darling - you would wanna keep this :)

And maybe @Anomalous (Hi!!! *wave*) and @jay9 since the 3 of you use Chibi as avatars :)

cr as tagged

Thanks @sia3. There's the cow minoz...

awesomeduck said: Whao amazing - I was tired and fell asleep lol :)) Well done Prof @vangsweetie637 on the new positions LOL bravo =D> I'm sure @Maja and @sia3 will be proud @Gukja @hayuinblue @buguz - Hello :-h are you guys still backtracking@mappyminho - hello :-h 

Guest myphim

kappy said: awesomeduck said: Whao amazing - I was tired and fell asleep lol :)) Well done Prof @vangsweetie637 on the new positions LOL bravo =D> I'm sure @Maja and @sia3 will be proud @Gukja @hayuinblue @buguz - Hello :-h are you guys still backtracking@mappyminho - hello :-h 

Guest Gukja1430292028

hi @kappy @ @mattie2012
@Yunniare you going to try using twigs to brush your teeth today before using the minty mouthwash from @sia3 :))

@Gukja: Are you able to join recaps today too? Woo-hoo!
@sia3: Just wondering..have you seen the 2 newly added Goryeo positions that I have asked Mr. Do  Chi to add into his Goryeo Sutra? =))
@kappy: those positions are too literal and boring. the ones we are talking about has 'juice' splashed all over it =))
@awesomeduck @Maja @sia3: Shall I add more positions for the Sutra as the recap begins?? :))
@sia3: Oh yea! Colgate and Minty Breath, all in one go! ;)
Is @Yuuni here too, yet?

Guest Gukja1430292028

yes Prof V @vangsweetie637 this student of yours is here today :D

sqt7qb.jpg
I'll try to be good and diligently take notes on your **ahem** sutra today =))

@sia3: Has anyone placed an order on the Colgate Extra Whitening toothpaste yet?? May I order some to put on my toothbrush later on before sleeping?? :))
@Gukja: Aww..now that is the cutest way of checking in from your Professor V :D but, are you implying that I make a position out of the greeting? Hm, let us see then:
Got it! This one will be number 5 for the Sutra position today. Titled: "Going All Up" Verbal Revelations: "Wow, feels so high up here" =))
sqt7qb.jpg

Guest Gukja1430292028

myphim said:
Gukja said: hi @kappy @ @mattie2012
@Yunniare you going to try using twigs to brush your teeth today before using the minty mouthwash from @sia3 :))