Guest WutHmone

Oh dear Faithlings,what have you done to me? I was totally blown away by how amazing of all the recaps,screencaps and analysis of episode 17 you guys had made. ^:)^ All along I was quietly enjoying all the insightful analysis,recaps from various perspectives and laughing,swooning and drooling over the delicious screencaps and funny comments with you all. 8-> 8->This episode has beautifully shot scenes(like Bridge scene where Colgate commercial took place, push-against-the-wall scene(tension..tension that was killing me!), and more.There are also my favourite poignant and layered dialogues such as CY & GM's the whole conversation ".....Because I am the king....I'm sorry for once again giving you rank and title"( X( hmmph...I've lost count how many times he felt and said sorry for him again and again in the future episodes and it also reflects the events that followed in real history).Writer nim used a lot of thought provoking,foreshawdowing dialogues in Faith.I had some thoughts on my favourite scenes,praises for CY and GM's acting and questions on ES feeling BUT(yes, in all caps) after seeing @LuvMinHo 's oh-so-lovely Colgate commercial, @Anomalous 's mutiple EXTENSIVE Kissing commercials (total 30 screencaps from all different camera angles!! Can you believe it? :-O ...I saved them all.Hee! :D ) along with @awesomeduck 's thorough Kissing analysis (*swoooons*) which all were topped up with @sia3 's magnifying HD "Colgate" and "This-is-how-you-eat rice soup" commercials,... I was at a loss for words! Was completely dazzled. @-) @-) Omg! Never have I seen such mesmerising works before! Season 2 is so much more captivating!! :-bd For all the thoughts,analysis,recaps,screenshots,gifs,comments,thank you all..dear Faithlings!I'm also sorry that I can't contribute anything.
Here's my small token of appreciation.I know this had been already posted but this one has almost all the scenes we love including @LuvMinHo and @awesomeduck 's favourite Colgate scene, @sia3 's favourite shots of CY's mesmerising eyes, @mattie2012 's CY dorky cute smile ,and last but not least, @everyone 's favourite KISS.  :x :x  Let's relive it once more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3qya5vx9NU

Continuation of LMH Japanese interview:
Question 5  
-Q5:初の時代劇で一番大変だったことと印象に残っているのは? イ:まずは、衣装が重かったことが記憶に残っています。史劇が初めてだったもので、しかも撮影期間が夏で、今年の夏は特に蒸し暑くて本当にこんな苦労はないのでは?と思えるほどの撮影でした。 
What about this drama left a serious impression on you?  [or  What was the most difficult part of this period drama in your memory?][and  another direct translation seems to ask:  What is the most serious thing about this period/adventure drama that left an impression on you?]
First of all, that the clothes [or costumes] were heavy remains in memory.  It was my first historical drama (or play) and the photo shoot in the summer, especially this summer that was hot and humid, does it not seem to be a hardship?  That is what I think. (or this is what I thought.)

Oohhh, another hard one ~X(   So in plain English, I think what he was saying is he remembers the costumes being very heavy.  And that this was his first historical or period drama.  And that shooting or doing a photo shoot in those costumes in a hot and humid summer was unbearable, shouldn't it be?  [i agree with you on that, Daejang:-bd ]

Guest Anomalous

@awesomeduck  I've finally saw all your fashion posts. They are all wonderful. I read that you are planning to make a poll for us to vote on our favorite outfit at the end, but how are we to choose? Each of the outfit is special and has a deep, symbolic meaning in Imja's love story, it will be so hard to choose just one.

He sighs: I know you want to run away the moment you are here. From the

first time I saw you til now, I know you have suffer through life and death many times, never had a good night sleep, cries many times... and I know it is all because of me. I KNOW ALL that is because of me.

CY: Although I know that but I can't leave you beside that person.

You don't have many days left here, and I can't leave you with that person for the remaining days.

So... can't you stay by my side???

== Proposal ALERT ==

ES looks touched.

CY: Can you give me an answer?

ES: You know I am from the heaven right?

She then tells CY about the content of the diary, the diary says how to save a person that is about to die few days ago and that person is actually CY.

CY is a bit confused and asks why him, why would the diary record that about him and ES just lies because he is famous in heaven.

---- I need a break!!! *panting*

"Proposal Alert" :))

"Aren't you going to give me a reply" he says.

CY is the impatient type. And he seems pretty confident she will say yes, to press her for an answer like that ;))

But instead of saying "Because you are famous in Heaven" couldn't she have answered "Because this is how much I like you".

Then, Daejang would have swooned with us altogether 8->

Guest Anomalous

Yuuni said: "Proposal Alert" :))

"Aren't you going to give me a reply" he says.
CY is the impatient type. And he seems pretty confident she will say yes, to press her for an answer like that ;))

But instead of saying "Because you are famous in Heaven" couldn't she have answered "Because this is how much I like you".
Then, Daejang would have swooned with us altogether 8->

mattie2012 said: Continuation of LMH Japanese interview:
Question 5  
-Q5:初の時代劇で一番大変だったことと印象に残っているのは? イ:まずは、衣装が重かったことが記憶に残っています。史劇が初めてだったもので、しかも撮影期間が夏で、今年の夏は特に蒸し暑くて本当にこんな苦労はないのでは?と思えるほどの撮影でした。 
What about this drama left a serious impression on you?  [or  What was the most difficult part of this period drama in your memory?][and  another direct translation seems to ask:  What is the most serious thing about this period/adventure drama that left an impression on you?]
First of all, that the clothes [or costumes] were heavy remains in memory.  It was my first historical drama (or play) and the photo shoot in the summer, especially this summer that was hot and humid, does it not seem to be a hardship?  That is what I think. (or this is what I thought.)

Oohhh, another hard one ~X(   So in plain English, I think what he was saying is he remembers the costumes being very heavy.  And that this was his first historical or period drama.  And that shooting or doing a photo shoot in those costumes in a hot and humid summer was unbearable, shouldn't it be?  [i agree with you on that, Daejang:-bd ]

@mattie2012 thanks for the translation, our poor Daejang had to use those heavy costumes in the summer,  but he look so good in them 8-
@myphim I hope that and english version come out too, but if that is no the case I´m learning Korean as a backup plan ;)
Someone knows what is Song Ji-na´s page?

CY confronts ES:  Is the reason that you are marrying him was to save my life?  Three days ago' date=' I almost died but it did not happen.  Otherwise, you would never do such a thing.   (CY really knows ES by now :x)[/quote']

He knows her very well, but then why is he still clueless of her feelings for him ?

To sacrifice oneself isnt something you do for anyone.

Sure, CY stakes his life everyday by protecting people, but he knows it's not the same for everyone, especially ES.

Then why ? Is it because ES wants to return to Heaven. But no one can blame her for that, after what she went through in Goryeo, and he knows it too well as he said it himself in this scene.

But I think that even if he doesn't admit it, CY knows that ES loves him back, subconsciently at least.

Would he ask her to stay by his side, hug her, kiss her and claim her as his woman in front of everyone if he thought otherwise ?

Edit : Okay, did I answer to myself just now ? (:|

But I would like to know what you all think :)

jparfi said: @mattie2012 thanks for the translation, our poor Daejang had to use those heavy costumes in the summer,  but he look so good in them 8-
@myphim I hope that and english version come out too, but if that is no the case I´m learning Korean as a backup plan ;)

Yes, that first armor does look very heavy and bulky.

No wonder it made such a deep impression on him.

I like his blue-grey armor better.

Actually, I like the bulky one better.

The colors, the shape as well as the molding :x

I never liked the grey one because the fabric seems too synthetic to me, like plastic.

jparfi said:

@mattie2012 thanks for the translation, our poor Daejang had to use those heavy costumes in the summer,  but he look so good in them 8-

@jparfi  Here you go...SJN's page, but it is all in Korean and you have to register too.

http://dramada.com/

@jparfi : If you can't register, I still have the tuto Cikamoi gave me.

@azzurri
I will have to go back to EP19 to have a look at what my sub says.
Let you know when I do :) At work again (the vicious cycle starts :'( )

@Yuuni
LOL. You crack me up. I'll take a shot at answering the Q you just answered for yourself How about he knows (for sure) taht she does care for him; but unsure she loves him? Plus she has never shown any intention to stay in Goryeo, he's not one selfish being to ask her either at the time. Hmm...did I break down enough or do I have to go on? I'm risking getting caught surfing the net :))

To be cont...

Yuuni said:

mattie2012

wrote:

»

CY confronts ES:  Is the reason that you are marrying him was to save my life?  Three days ago, I almost died but it did not happen.  Otherwise, you would never do such a thing.   (CY really knows ES by now

:x

)

Yuuni said: He knows her very well, but then why is he still clueless of her feelings for him ?
To sacrifice oneself isnt something you do for anyone.
Sure, CY stakes his life everyday by protecting people, but he knows it's not the same for everyone, especially ES.
Then why ? Is it because ES wants to return to Heaven. But no one can blame her for that, after what she went through in Goryeo, and he knows it too well as he said it himself in this scene.

But I think that even if he doesn't admit it, CY knows that ES loves him back, subconsciently at least.
Would he ask her to stay by his side, hug her, kiss her and claim her as his woman in front of everyone if he thought otherwise ?

Edit : Okay, did I answer to myself just now ? (:|
But I would like to know what you all think :)