myphim said: Nah, let's not give up on it entirely.
Maybe we can do one episode on the weekend like today.
It seems this is a good time for us all to meet. :D

Yes, season 2 is definitely longer because we include all the dialogues. The sub really helps us understand every scenes better.
The only thing we understood in season 1 was the kiss. ;))

sia3 said: myphim said: Nah, let's not give up on it entirely.

Yes, season 2 is definitely longer because we include all the dialogues. The sub really helps us understand every scenes better.

Maja said: sia3 said: I think I posted enough goodies for EP17 :))
I shall leave tidbits to after we re-recap EP17 in the future :))
Tidbits for EP17 is quite juicy as well (I reckon anyway)

Before you go to bed @myphim, I came across this:
[not too sure if it is daejang or LMH, :)) ]

myphim said: Lacylee said: Faith has drawn out ALOT of talented artist who have created soooo many AMAZING Fan Arts of our "Imja Couple"So while Faith inspires these Artist to create these incredible Fan Arts... These Fan Arts in return inspire writers to creates a story around them. ( that made sense right )So that means more AWESOMENESS for us Faithlings...ASSA!!!\:D/ \:D/So anyways here is one that I found... inspired by this ART

So this is from Our Daejang's Point of View.

There's one from Imja's Point of view also.You guys let me know if I should post that one too. 

sia3 said: myphim said: Nah, let's not give up on it entirely.

jparfi said: Hi everyone, I been lurking this forum from along time ago but I didn´t introduce before because my english it´s not so good, but with the news of the faith novel I forced myself to do it...I congratulate you guys for keeping this place alive after faith finished. And since you are recapping episode 17 I´ll post some gifs from the BTS kiss ( I´m new to this, so I hope it works) 33y5mya.gif4ngae.gif

Lacylee said: myphim said: Omo, this is so hot! I love it! Are there really more? More please!!!
We got amazing fanarts that are burning up my screen, and now we have amazing fanfiction too.
I love it @Lacylee. :x

Finally, this is the passionate Daejang we have been waiting for. ;)

jparfi said: Hi everyone, I been lurking this forum from along time ago but I didn´t introduce before because my english it´s not so good, but with the news of the faith novel I forced myself to do it...I congratulate you guys for keeping this place alive after faith finished. And since you are recapping episode 17 I´ll post some gifs from the BTS kiss ( I´m new to this, so I hope it works)