Goodnight everyone, way past my bedtime I-)
It was fun recapping with all of you.
BTW, that was me who made the comment of too much foundation on ES.  I think a little concealer could have gone a long way for her eyes.  The makeup artists should know that we watch in HD so every little detail is obvious now.  She is still very pretty in my book anyway.

awesomeduck said: myphim said: raindrops1 said: I've loved the recap but I also wanted to give praise to the fantastic  commercials we got in between as well.  I never thought I would love commercials as much (the marketing dept- @Anomalous & at @LuvMinHo :) did an awesome job as tehy were all  Faith related) :D

mattie2012 said: Goodnight everyone, way past my bedtime I-)
It was fun recapping with all of you.
BTW, that was me who made the comment of too much foundation on ES.  I think a little concealer could have gone a long way for her eyes.  The makeup artists should know that we watch in HD so every little detail is obvious now.  She is still very pretty in my book anyway.

awesomeduck said: @myphim - I'm already ordering it online hahaha :)) Oh wait...reading the terms and conditions fine print now...Rice Soup does not come with General Choi Young or LMH - Aisshhh shucks that sux...totally false advertisement!!!!

awesomeduck said: myphim said:
awesomeduck said: @myphim - I'm already ordering it online hahaha :)) Oh wait...reading the terms and conditions fine print now...Rice Soup does not come with General Choi Young or LMH - Aisshhh shucks that sux...totally false advertisement!!!!

OMO. I am swooning at the GIFs I posted myself. :x
Gosh, it looks sooooooo delicious that rice soup. The way Daejang "envelope" it all and suck on it.
This kissing beast is just too good in kissing!!!

@hayuinblue
Enjoy it. I am still back tracking to be honest and back-to-back replying too and contributing to the madness ONE-AND-ONLY kisses.
Look, you and @rinoaclara will GO INSANE with the GIFs. YES, it is HIGH DEFINITION version too! *SWOOOOOOON*

HD ROCKS!!!! @Yuuni :))

Faith has drawn out ALOT of talented artist who have created soooo many AMAZING Fan Arts of our "Imja Couple"So while Faith inspires these Artist to create these incredible Fan Arts... These Fan Arts in return inspire writers to creates a story around them. ( that made sense right )So that means more AWESOMENESS for us Faithlings...ASSA!!!\:D/ \:D/So anyways here is one that I found... inspired by this ART280qdxd.jpg

So this is from Our Daejang's Point of View.

There's one from Imja's Point of view also.You guys let me know if I should post that one too. 

:\">

DAEJANG:

He slowly moved her hair aside to reveal the smooth, soft, delicate skin at the nape of her neck. This woman was his, and his alone, his to touch, to embrace, to kiss, to love. And God... he loved her! She had become so much apart of him. Her desire became his desire, her wants his wants, her passion feeding his passion.

He was completely enthralled when his lips came to touched the familiar warmth of her skin, as he slowly, teasingly kissed her neck, while breathing in the sweet essence of her. What good had he done in his lifetime for the heavens to have blessed him this much. To allow him to have the love of the woman he loved more than his own life.

She shivered with each kiss he seductively placed on her, and he smiled against her skin satisfied and thrilled that he had that effect on her.

Aching to taste her, he gently took her warm, supple lips with his and felt himself come alive. Slowly... Softly..Tenderly... He kissed her. 

She parted her lips in invitation and he eagerly accepted. Deepening the kiss; his velvety tongue found and caressed hers, claiming it as his own. He was utterly consumed, tasting exploring, devouring.

Savoring in the sweetness of her, he felt his muscular body trembled as heat rushed through him leaving nowhere untouched. God,  how he loved the taste of her.

Hungry for more he buried his hand in her silky red hair and increased the intensity, kissing her more passionately, more urgently, more demandingly. This incited a soft moan of pure desire from her, that threaten to drive him over the edge. Unable to withstand he gently but reluctantly broke the kiss and pulled back slightly to look in her eyes and saw his own heated desire burning in hers.

He slyly smirked... having every intention of fulfilling that desire one hot kiss at a time.

News Alert!!! Colgate Total Care Whitening Toothpaste sold out in all Supermarkets after the airing of it's commercial during the drama Faith...Colgate Incorporated is working on making more and workers are getting paid double rates to do overtime to fill orders from fangirls, noonas, ahjumma's and fanboys across the world.....