Guest wisteria7

For the cookout:
I will take Choong Suk. I don't mind if his training isn't finished @99. He is such a cutie and next to HotChoi,the best date around.

=))

Guest Tinkiebell

marrsq said: @Tinkiebell
Don't get to big for your breaches Missy...you are still under probation for causing all this drama... Tomorrow must report to DAEJANG  and clean his room as well as his PRECIOUS SWORD. That should be enough  "HARD WORK" , don't you think so? Sensitive Nincompoop and a DORK is definitely YOU! :P
Aye, Captain! How do you suggest me to clean 'em sword, Sir? Would knocking some dust off do or do I also need to oil 'em blade and  wipe it slowly down? What's that, Sir? Polish the sword back and forth on a wetstone too? Will do, Captain! Yes, of course, Cap'n, verrrry verrrrry carefully... 
:\">
@marrsq @hayuinblue, @nysya, @lililovelilica  >:D<

Guest Tinkiebell

hisgilly said:

For the cookout:
I will take Choong Suk. I don't mind if his training isn't finished @99. He is such a cutie and next to HotChoi,the best date around.

=))Speaking of the cookout, so while @ahoxan gets himself a döner when stuffing all those pita, pockets, and whatever kind of buns with whichever sauce he'd like to fill those buns with, using whatever method he pleases, what do we get to stuff ourselves with? I vote for some heated dumplings and large soondaes. Please, no chilito, it doesn't suit my taste bud.  :\">
=))

Tinkiebell said: marrsq said: @Tinkiebell
Don't get to big for your breaches Missy...you are still under probation for causing all this drama... Tomorrow must report to DAEJANG  and clean his room as well as his PRECIOUS SWORD. That should be enough  "HARD WORK" , don't you think so? Sensitive Nincompoop and a DORK is definitely YOU! :P