[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

I am clapping and clapping..

You are hilarious!!

But sadly, I am not seeing any downloaded AB3 yet in any sites....:(

http://sugoiid.info/sugoiid-absolute-boyfriend-episode-01-3/

I just found it at the site that meow13 told us about!!

See ya later!!

ladies....i have to sing that song to my lil son everyday. and that song is stuck in my head. so i thought i twist the song a little bit to make it fun... heehehhe.

dang but another long 6 days til Sunday!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarkPadme

I'm sad, I haven't been able to watch the third episode : (  x.x needs English subs...

But thanks to all the lovely people who has been posting on this forum : ) <3

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

In case some of you know Korean and or are studying Korean, here is the link from DC for Korean translation of AB.

This person who did the Chinese to Korean translation is incredibly good. I did not see Epi3 yet but her trans of Epi2 was amazing!

DC member gwansofi posted the link:

cr:  http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=127651&page=1&bbs=

AB-epi3

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=madkhai&prgid=45294737&orderby=prg_index&keyword=%EC%A0%88%EB%8C%80%EB%8B%AC%EB%A0%B9%2003%ED%99%94%5B%EC%9E%90%EB%A7%89%5D&page=1&ref=ch&lot=2_1_1

Guest S_sun

In case some of you know Korean and or are studying Korean, here is the link from DC for Korean translation of AB.

This person who did the Chinese to Korean translation is incredibly good. I did not see Epi3 yet but her trans of Epi2 was amazing!

DC member gwansofi posted the link:

cr:  http://gall.dcinside...7651&page=1=

AB-epi3

http://channel.pando...ef=ch&lot=2_1_1

Thanks for the link, Sue. The wait for the subs to be fully translated is tortuous..Too bad nobody is posting the SG version. Lucky SG ,TW  and HK fans!! Too bad I don't know much Korean. I am tempted to do a crash course in Chinese just for AB. I just love AB so much. Just the kind of drama to watch at the end of a day.

AB fans, not much longer for the subs...have a nice day/night.

Not a fan of GHS's acting in here. Am watching for the eye candy.

sorry to hear that. i honestly think she has portrayed her character very well. i know her facial expression might be unusual to some of you, but please keep in mind that this is a MANGA drama. if you read the MANGA, you'll know that, she's only trying to be exactly how XAOFEI was supposed to be.

she even seek for advice from the PD and script writer/s on how to portray her character well.

not only XAOFEI but LEE WU WU as well. i think XAOFEI and LEE WU WU are the funniest characters in the MANGA because of things they said and their expressions. believe me, it will make more sense after reading the MANGA.

this drama is staying true to the MANGA.

Guest S_sun

Not a fan of GHS's acting in here. Am watching for the eye candy.

The original author of the manga praises her acting. See previous post by Sukreen on page 7. She is acting as directed and scripted.I love her many expressions. They make Xiao Fei come alive. Not everyone like that comic style. It is okay. Nevertheless, hope you will continue to enjoy this entertaining series anyway.

HELLO BOYFRIEND LOVERS :wub:

hahaha episode 3 was so funny especially that part when XIAO FEI was imagining that she was an old grandma already and NAI TEI was still the same,GHS is so cute acting like a real grandma..

@linda.godrejsg and @karened..THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR VISIT ON THIS THREAD but please let us SUNNIES enjoy ABSOLUTE DARLING..

Hello AB Lovers :wub: 

Thank you for all the link... Here is another link with engsub. Enjoy watching ~~ http://www.kimchidramas.net/2012/04/absolute-boyfriend-episode-3.html

To those who are not happy in this thread.. you are welcome to visit this thread but please do not spoil our moment because all of GHS fans (SUNNIES) are enjoying AB drama and we are very happy watching our beloved GHS same with Jiro Wang and other cast of AB. Her acting is superb because even the original author Watase praise her acting.  B)

Let us now enjoy watching ep 3 ... :D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I am confused about the deal with X and Kronos Heaven.

X wanted to return N, but she got trapped into paying for N.

Since X cannot pay, LWW set her up to accept the deal that she has to allow N to gather all the relevant data about women.

And it has to be done within 3 months.

But then, LWW got a better idea about gathering data to make the second robot faster.

N gets to work with X at the same company.

LWW says that if N is able to gather as much data as possible to make the second robot, X does not have to worry about returning N.

But I thought that X cannot return N no matter what!

That part is hazy and confusing to me..

Maybe it is not that important but I am kind of stuck on it.....

I hope all of you enjoyed epi3~~

I am loving each and every episode!

**I feel like there must be an important reason for that very cold but business-like female staff who works in the same dept with X.

**There must be some important reason that Z works in a very secretive and special unit called RD2 which also has direct communication with General Manager of the company (as initially translated by meow13)--RD2--isn't that the name of that robot in the original Star Wars movie?? I loved that robot!! Actually I think the Star Wars robot was called R2D2..but very close...isn't it??

**X refers to RD2 department as "Chun Long Win". I read in the Korean translation of AB3 that "ChunLongWin" is a term for a special race of people that comes out in a manga called One Piece. I think ONE PIECE is also a very famous Japanese manga.

**I am curious as to what kind of company X and Z work for?...It is a huge company as LWW said....???

**X is sweet and naive and somewhat dumb in the social department. Even GHS described her role as that in interview. It seems that X is not that different from N, the robot---kekeke--

But I do love her honest expressions about what she likes from her bf--keke--very refreshing....

she is getting confused about what she selected in Nite as her ideal preferences for bf and how she easily falls for them when Nite actually shows those preferences to her...keke...

Too bad,,Z has all the characteristics of X's ideal except for his belittling and teasing attitude towards X--that is another question about this drama story...I think Z knows X very well and knows what she may want from her bf,,,obviously he seems to like her but why does he or has been not very verbally kind to her? That is another issue to look forward to as the story develops..

I am going on and on...

Thanks for all your posts and updates

Share your thoughts too---keke

PS~~And I feel like MeiJia was treated really unfairly by her previous boss!! Don't you think? Making mistake is one thing but to humiliate her by posting what she did on the public board!!!! That is just TOO much!! I guess she may have some right to be angry at X but M is bit too much with her anger too....oh well....Now, her plan is to make sure N and X break up!!

Hello AB :)

sorry ive been away for a while my finals is this Saturday so trying to get away from Soompi lol

I was able to get days off so trying to catch up :)

I just finished watching episode 3 and its really fun to watch GHS and Penny together, guys dont get me wrong I love Jiro as well but for some reason Im more drawn to Penny :) second lead syndrome again

Thank you everbody for all your updates sorry havent have MV yet hopefully next week:)

Have a great day :)

Guest DarkPadme

Does anybody know what a baby is doing there? O_o... is just that everytime I watch the opening I can't keep from noticing ... any clues? : P

0Capture2.jpg

Guest S_sun

Does anybody know what a baby is doing there? O_o... is just that everytime I watch the opening I can't keep from noticing ... any clues? : P

*quoted image*

Sorry, not sure which scene you are talking about with the baby? Could you provide more details?

Guest S_sun

I am confused about the deal with X and Kronos Heaven.

X wanted to return N, but she got trapped into paying for N.

Since X cannot pay, LWW set her up to accept the deal that she has to allow N to gather all the relevant data about women.

And it has to be done within 3 months.

But then, LWW got a better idea about gathering data to make the second robot faster.

N gets to work with X at the same company.

LWW says that if N is able to gather as much data as possible to make the second robot, X does not have to worry about returning N.

But I thought that X cannot return N no matter what!

That part is hazy and confusing to me..

Maybe it is not that important but I am kind of stuck on it.....

I hope all of you enjoyed epi3~~

I am loving each and every episode!

**I feel like there must be an important reason for that very cold but business-like female staff who works in the same dept with X.

**There must be some important reason that Z works in a very secretive and special unit called RD2 which also has direct communication with General Manager of the company (as initially translated by meow13)--RD2--isn't that the name of that robot in the original Star Wars movie?? I loved that robot!!  Actually I think the Star Wars robot was called R2D2..but very close...isn't it??

**X refers to RD2 department as "Chun Long Win". I read in the Korean translation of AB3 that "ChunLongWin" is a term for a special race of people that comes out in a manga called One Piece. I think ONE PIECE is also a very famous Japanese manga.

**I am curious as to what kind of company X and Z work for?...It is a huge company as LWW said....???

**X is sweet and naive and somewhat dumb in the social department. Even GHS described her role as that in interview. It seems that X is not that different from N, the robot---kekeke--

But I do love her honest expressions about what she likes from her bf--keke--very refreshing....

she is getting confused about what she selected in Nite as her ideal preferences for bf and how she easily falls for them when Nite actually shows those preferences to her...keke...

Too bad,,Z has all the characteristics of X's ideal except for his belittling and teasing attitude towards X--that is another question about this drama story...I think Z knows X very well and knows what she may want from her bf,,,obviously he seems to like her but why does he or has been not very verbally kind to her? That is another issue to look forward to as the story develops..

I am going on and on...

Thanks for all your posts and updates

Share your thoughts too---keke  

PS~~And I feel like MeiJia was treated really unfairly by her previous boss!! Don't you think? Making mistake is one thing but to humiliate her by posting what she did on the public board!!!! That is just TOO much!! I guess she may have some right to be angry at X but M is bit too much with her anger too....oh well....Now, her plan is to make sure N and X break up!!

I love AB so much!  Everything is so well-done. Love the Osts and how well some of the music enhance the mood of the scenes.

Sue, this is just my take on some of the things you were wondering about. I think they are treating Night like a transaction of the purchase of an appliance. You buy it, and when you cannot make the payments, they come and take it away. The translation that say Night will be confiscated is more accurate. The translation can be a bit off especially in Viki. I remember in ep 2 when Night, dressed as a woman, was ordered by X not to fight and Night went ahead and fought with his legs. X actually said not to use your hands to fight, that's why Night only used his legs to fight and  he did not disobey X.

I also wonder what kind of big company X works for to have so many workers and departments.  Z is supposed to be geeky and smart so he is in R and D. At the moment X does not see Z in a romantic way. Perhaps that will change when she realize he has all the qualities of bf that she wants.

As to her coworkers, I think it is just like in a manga the characters have to be distinct . Here we have the gay coworker, the serious one, the sweet/nice one and the dumb manager.

I also love the way the director and the writer portray all X feelings of having a bf for the first time. They remind me of the feelings of first love where everything is so fresh. Hye Sun is just so good at  those expressions and then to be reminded later it is pre -programmed is disappointing.

Don't you think Hye Sun did an awesome job of the granny makeup and mannerisms ? I watched it like 10 times and laughed each time. That scene is  forever etched in my mind! kekeke  We all fantasize about love that lasts forever no matter how we look when we are old.

I think most of your queries will get clearer as the drama continues. Ep 4 seems interesting from the preview.

Archived