[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheerkoo1430281614

jazz!

Thanks so much for bringing over meow13's translation of BE FRIENDS.

Love it!!

I do love the fun and non-intrusive games and gifts that this show used to get guests to talk and feel comfortable.

So good that there also was lots of food for GHS to enjoy and feel relaxed..keke

Micky the host was so cute in saying that he may fall for GHS if he sees her few more times....keke

I forget who said it....but it is true,,,you would not hear or see that in Korean programs...such open and refreshing talk show...en

Jiro's ideal about having sweaty hands is so weird and so 4D!!!

I guess Jiro might be saying that he wants someone opposite or different from him??

keke

I am so glad about the translation of ideal for GHS...when I heard her Korean in the show,,,her voice was unusually low that I could barely

make out what she said. I did get that her ideal should be "not complicated" (I wonder what that means?? does she mean like a robot?? concrete and mean what he says and do?? keke);  then I heard her say her ideal man "should not imagine what is not there or impossible".(at first I had no idea what that meant. Thank goodness for Meow13!! So, that means, she does not want her guy to be "suspicious"---I wonder if GHS experienced that or knows couples who experienced that?? In the entertainment business, I guess that could be a big problem..). I think GHS also said something about the inside of the ideal man...but I could not hear at all. Again, thanks to meow13, we know that her ideal man should be polite...that is her basic condition that I heard over and over again in the past as well.

I think Micky the mc of BFriends must have asked GHS what should her ideal man look like on the outside and pointed to two male guests. GHS shyly laughed and finally said that her ideal man is someone who always smiles. Micky the mc gave his impression of smiling face...kekek...and the TV screen showed the pix of the famous British Mr. Bean's smily face....hahahahaha.

Thanks again Meow13 and Jazz!!!

Thanks to all who post here and to all the Sunnies at GHS soompi!!

You guys make my day!!

MR Prefect Mv found from Jiros FB fan page....

Looks like they will have lot of kisses... Just like in the manga...the more the merrier... Just saying. Hehehe

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnloC3Ypg9x0&v=nloC3Ypg9x0&gl=US

Guest S_sun

MR Prefect Mv found from Jiros FB fan page....

Looks like they will have lot of kisses... Just like in the manga...the more the merrier... Just saying. Hehehe

http://m.youtube.com...oC3Ypg9x0&gl=US

Annypooh, thanks . I am happy to know that there are many kisses coming. Isn't the robot supposed to be a love machine?  Wonder if the ring will turn yellow and will Night be "used" ?  kekeke I am having naughty thoughts....never mind me.

Anyone here is like me, watching AB everyday?  I usually watch it on mysoju. Now it is at no. 4. Yay!  Anyone know the ratings for ep.2 in Taiwan and SG? I still can't get over the many expressions of GHS in ep 2. If I screencap all the different ones, it will be over 100! She is the comic queen! I really think the casting is just spot on. Everyone fits their characters like a glove. Also love the little touches like the funny quacking ringtone when Xiao Fei gets a text, the eerie ringtone of Lei Wu Wu phone when they ask what happen if they fail to do both. The script is so funny. To top it all, the chemistry between the casts are great .

Meow, sue,sukreen, jazz_10, annypooh, stephaniexue, thanks for the updates,translations and posts. Really grateful for your work.

Thanks to all AB fans for the love and support for this thread. Sunday is not coming fast enough!

Guest freeminded1430278377

Thanks for the updates. I can't wait for the next episode. I notice most Taiwan guys in suits in dramas wear a ring on their finger as an accessory. In this case for Jiro, he has to because of the robot character. I think some of the Korean actors acting as chaebols should do that too.

Thanks so much everyone for the updates.

@annypooh, wow.. the rating is just very good since the drama just started. i'm hoping the rate will increase weekly.

@jazz & meow, thank for upload and translating the befriend vid, HS is pretty cute as always :D

Sharing MV AB - Mr. Perfect 官方版, pls credit the owner

Mr. Perfect 官方版

Mr Perfect MV screen caps

Will Night and Xiao Fei's wish come true?

aq8wqdnciae596e.jpg

KISS!! *swoons*

aq8wshocmaa3zwf.jpg

Night looking lovingly at XiaoFei... Awwww! Jiro is so handsome in this shot

aq8wh1cqaab4mn.jpg

screen caps cre: jajay

Annypooh, thanks . I am happy to know that there are many kisses coming. Isn't the robot supposed to be a love machine?  Wonder if the ring will turn yellow and will Night be "used" ?  kekeke I am having naughty thoughts....never mind me.

Anyone here is like me, watching AB everyday?  I usually watch it on mysoju. Now it is at no. 4. Yay!  Anyone know the ratings for ep.2 in Taiwan and SG? I still can't get over the many expressions of GHS in ep 2. If I screencap all the different ones, it will be over 100! She is the comic queen! I really think the casting is just spot on. Everyone fits their characters like a glove. Also love the little touches like the funny quacking ringtone when Xiao Fei gets a text, the eerie ringtone of Lei Wu Wu phone when they ask what happen if they fail to do both. The script is so funny. To top it all, the chemistry between the casts are great .

Meow, sue,sukreen, jazz_10, annypooh, stephaniexue, thanks for the updates,translations and posts. Really grateful for your work.

Thanks to all AB fans for the love and support for this thread. Sunday is not coming fast enough!

I know what you mean. i think that's might be when he got confused of his feeling.

my dear, i'll watch it everytime that i can. this drama is hella addicting!

Thanks so much everyone for the updates.

@annypooh, wow.. the rating is just very good since the drama just started. i'm hoping the rate will increase weekly.

@jazz & meow, thank for upload and translating the befriend vid, HS is pretty cute as always :D"

Sukreen...not sure if you're the one wanting to know to who sang the song when NAITE carried xaofei to bed but i think Meow said it was sang by Olivia Ong. :)

Guest S_sun

Hi AB fans, I thought perhaps some of you would like to listen the OSTs that has played in the drama so far while waiting for ep 3. The soundtracks came out on April 20. Hopefully they don't get taken down.

Mr Perfect by Fahrenheit  http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

Pretend We Never Loved  by Jiro Wang  http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

This is the song played when Xong Shi was preparing the dinner in ep 2 . The title is And Then by Anthony Neely  http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

Obviously by Olivia Ong http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

Enjoy!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

If you're happy cuz of AB show clap your hands!

If you're happy cuz of AB show clap your hands!

If you're happy cuz you know, you're about to watch your favorite show, clap your hands!

Yay!!!!! AB will start soon!!

I am clapping and clapping..

You are hilarious!!

But sadly, I am not seeing any downloaded AB3 yet in any sites....:(

http://sugoiid.info/sugoiid-absolute-boyfriend-episode-01-3/

I just found it at the site that meow13 told us about!!

See ya later!!

Guest S_sun

Hi AB fans,

Just finished watching ep 3 . Another entertaining episode. Can't wait for the subs. The scene in the park where granny Xiao Fei is being kissed by her hot bf, Night is just hilarious. How they filmed it without lots of NGs I can't imagine!

Found the vids of Jiro Wang Absolute Boyfriend soundtrack autograph session. Great to watch Jiro sing his song live. Jiro is so hot. There are 7 parts to it. Here's the first part. Just follow the channel for the other parts.

AB rocks!

Guest S_sun

AB lovers, how are you all holding out? The AB subbers team at Viki are amazing. It is already  83% subbed. ....so not much longer. Still can't find the SG version with Eng subtitles anywhere. Anyone who finds it, please post here. Thanks.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

AB lovers, how are you all holding out? The AB subbers team at Viki are amazing. It is already  83% subbed. ....so not much longer. Still can't find the SG version with Eng subtitles anywhere. Anyone who finds it, please post here. Thanks.

I am not holding out too well without the sub..huhu.

As the epi moves forward, sub is getting more important.

Viki is amazing...I saw part of 1 and part of 5 subbed a great deal..but we need more.

I don't understand who those three women are...

Why is there a need to test which wine is better to enter a Secretarial Div??

Is this to become a secretary to the manager??

I am more curious about the next week's epi....epi4...it looks like Zongshi knows that Nite is a robot and Xiaofe wants to return him..I wonder what Nite did to hurt her?? Everybody seems to know that Nite is her bf anyway???

Seems like a sad epi next week...

hello AB lovers. just watched episode 3 and why oh why i clik for part 4 & 5 there is no the continuotion for this link, i watch it at dramacrazy , viiki and also EP drama and the case in the same. the video can not upload. there any of you know where i should watch it.

mei xiang is remind me of caractere Oh Min Ji in BOF. a bestfriend that became her enemy . and mei xiang did that too. she stole the guy that xiao fei like and now she want to make something bad to xiao fei.

...so the first episode has gained 4%, WOW it so great . hope until episode 3 the rating will rising up.

Guest S_sun

hello AB lovers. just watched episode 3 and why oh why i clik for part 4 & 5 there is no the continuotion for this link, i watch it at dramacrazy , viiki and also EP drama and the case in the same. the video can not upload. there any of you know where i should watch it.

mei xiang is remind me of caractere Oh Min Ji in BOF. a bestfriend that became her enemy . and mei xiang did that too. she stole the guy that xiao fei like and now she want to make something bad to xiao fei.

...so the first episode has gained 4%, WOW it so great . hope until episode 3 the rating will rising up.

I have trouble finding ep 3 now as the vids at all the sites are taken off due to copyright issue. Not sure why all of a sudden they became so strict. I am quite concerned as to whether we will be able to continue to view this awesome series. The only one working at the moment is Meow's blog. http://loveghs.wordp...ory/ku-hye-sun/

I am praying those sites get the vids back so we get to watch it with subs. The thought of not being able to watch the rest of this drama is depressing......huhuhu. 

Update: Viki has now restored the vids. Yay!

[NEWS] Ku Hye Sun did the granny’s make-up on her own in Absolute Boyfriend

20120423115249_omg_gtv_939641.jpg?w=479

In a fantasy scene of Absolute Boyfriend, Ku Hye Sun has to play as a granny. Ku did the make-up all by herself! She said, “In Korea, usually there would be stand-in for this kind of scenes.” But for the first Taiwanese idol drama, Ku Hye Sun acted as the granny by herself. She even did her own make-up and have enjoyed that. The staff called her the cutie granny, while Jiro also said, “though the hair is grey, she looks cute.”

Absolute Boyfriend receives positive feedback. Even the original author Watase Yuu in Japan watched the first 2 episodes and wrote feedback on her blog*. Jiro Wang, who plays the perfect lover Night, was greatly appreciated. Jiro always has to show off his body figure in the drama. Watase Yuu praised he had a great body and said, “Is it alright? He’s in an idol group!”

In addition, the author also said she’s willing to spend $100 million for the innocent robot lover played by Jiro. Especially for the scene Night cooked breakfast for XiaoFei, Watase jokingly said, “Please come here! Come here for the patient. As compared to family, Night is more important!” Jiro was grateful about that and expressed in weibo, “Thanks for the recognition.”

Apart from Jiro’s performance, the author also appreciates Ku Hye Sun’s acting. She wrote, “She is so cute. Full of changes in expressions, she is charming.” Jack Na’s role, Lei Wu Wu, also earns high recognition from Watase. She said Jack is much older than the young salesman in the original manga. Though his dressing style is weird, he is a great actor and acted very well. He has his unique charm.

source: http://tw.omg.yahoo.com

translated by: meow@http://loveghs.wordpress.com

Archived