[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

Guest freeminded1430278377

Ok, so Big Bang TOP will be playing the Korean version. It sounded like it will start filming later on the year?

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I just brought over from the previous page. Meow13 of GHS soompi answered few questions for me to understand the epi 4 while translation is in progress. It seems like viki.com is realy fast in trans epi 4. But for those parts that are yet to be translated,,,meow13's explanation helps a lot. Her is in purple.

1st part:

So, it looks like GM chose the white wine. What reason did X give for choosing white wine?

yes , GM chose White wine.

XF's reason: instead of lamk shank, the main course GM chose was baby lamb. baby lamb is regarded as white meat thus it should be matched wit white wine. further, she read an interview of GM about wine pairing in which he said asparagus is red wine killer, and the chef in this restaurant usually put asparagus as sidedish. Therefore XF chose white wine as the answer.

What did M tell X that X gave the two bottles to M?

MJ asked XF to lend her a sanitary napkin and it's urgent. So XF asked MJ to keep the wine for her and rush back to hotel room to get it

What did M do to the wine to make it taste so bad?

the truth will be revealed in later part, so I won't talk about it here ;)

I see that N does not trust M and even stands up for X who was being blamed by the GM for the white wine tasting bad. N tells GM that it was M's doing...right?

Night only knows MJ was nervous and might be telling lie at that moment (through his computer analysis) So Night only told GM that there was a possibility that MJ was the one who made the wine turn bad. And he guaranteed XF didn't do anything to ruin the wine.

But even so, GM was not happy that XF pass to wine to someone else, and said XF might need more training before relocating to secretorial dept

Of course that makes X even madder as she treasures her friendship with M. It was so sad to see X being angry at N...poor N!!

------------------------------

2nd part!

Woah,,,I think I cried too much in the middle of that 2nd part!!

I think I got the gist of that scene....so moving and so well acted....I am still crying as I am typing...

Love that scene where X is crying out for N and then both N and X go home together with rice puff. keke

I think most of us would be crying when watching this part... at least XF realized Night was not just a fridge to her :)

What does LeWuWu say on his phone at the end?

haha, He told his colleague to make the ship, which was supposed to pick up Night, return to factory

What does Z talk about with GM??

ZS asked GM to to a favor for proving something. (of course he's helping XF to find out the truth)

--------------------------

part3

What was the bedroom talk bet N and X that made X puzzled?

Night told XF that she was murmuring MJ's name & holding her phone while sleeping. XF said she would like to talk to MJ , but she didn't pick up her calls.  Night told XF to protect herself, as MJ might not be the kind of person she thinks

Z saw that M's bracelet has gotten dark compared to X's bracelet. So smart of the director to make sure we saw that Z saw the same bracelets being exchanged bet X and M. So, Z put the two and two together and found the truth about M also. Did M put the wines in the chlorine water and that is how the taste changed?? (Whatever it may be, it is very clever and believable writing! Kudos to the writer of AB!!)

yes, the bracelet was the hint that make ZS found MJ suspicious. He asked GM to help asking the hotel for cctv footage and he found that MJ has been to the hot spring with the wine.

So, Vivian confronts M and what did the Secretaries tell X about M? (Not a good day for M.)

The secretaries told her that MJ was the one who sent them the photo of Night kissing her, and MJ asked them for tips on choosing wine.

Does X know why M has been trying to sabotage her?

MJ told XF all the truth and she hates XF. XF told MJ they are no longer friends after slapping her face.

What happened to M?  Is she fired? Transferred?

MJ applied to transfer to another office.

Love the dining scene among X, N and Z!!

--------------------------------------

part 4

Hey, the ring color was not yellow but white..why did N take off his clothes?  What was X thinking at that moment while trying not to look at N?

the ring color is white means XF was calm... then Night asked XF if they should do "that thing" thus he took off his clothes. and XF found that she has never bought Night underwear, and Night was wearing pants, jeans just without underwear for all these time XD

Why did X let N loose at the underwear shop for ladies?? But the scene was so cute!!

XF brought Night to buy underwear. XF was too shy to go in with Night and asked him to buy underwear on his own. However, Night misunderstood that he was asked to buy underwear for XF instead of himself. haha

It was heartbreaking to watch Z at the veranda, reminiscing his past with X...what were they fighting about?

it's not really a fight... XF said she has to go to school early and asked ZS to wake her up. ZS complained if XF thought he was her alarm clock. then  they started talking about XF's parent asked ZS to take care of XF and so on. That's how they have been all these years and now ZS was sad that XF no longer need his help as she has Night to take care her.

---------------------------------------

Part5

Just love scene bet X and LWW together!! What did he say now to make X so mad and then faint in exasperation?

LWW is coming for the monthly maintanance fee, which is again very expensive that troubles XF

What did N say or realize at the cafeteria from X that he put his head on her and X did not push him away. Ohh, and that look from Z.....

XF was eating green salad as she has no money left after paying the maintenance fee. It's not normal as XF loves to eat. Night asked if she had a fever and put his head on hers to check the heat.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

wanna ask to my sista here. is episode 4 has been release? coz i can't found the DL of episode 4? :sweatingbullets: thanx for the info

hello santy_minsun!

I just went to check viki.com to see how much more has been translated. A lot has. But it looks like there are no videos available at all for all 5 parts.

But here is the link that meow13 told us about. It has no translation. But with meow13's description above, it will help with your first watching of AB until viki.com brings up the videos.

Hope it will be helpful.

http://sugoiid.info/...d-episode-01-4/

Thanks so much rise2above for the information about the ranking.

May it rise up more and more and never come down!! Fighting AB!!

I see that the first one is Love Forward but  is there another title for the second one than love powder according to google trans? Is that the chocolate one? I want to check out the competition a little bit. keke

Guest lotis

I just love the cast in this series.

patiently waiting for the english subs. thanks semi-fly for the torrent link.

does anyone also know a download site for the english subs?

To all AB lovers, thanks for all the updates.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Love to share what people are saying about AB (in Korea)

DC fan comment after seeing epi4 of AB:

http://gall.dcinside...7699&page=1=

(I will just summarize her comments here and there. skipped one part as it does not relate to AB.)

요기 맨날 눈팅만 하다가 방금 4화 보고 나서 글까지 남긴돠~뙇~

아놔~4화!!!!샤오페이랑 나이트 속옷가게 씬!!!우리 쿠 연기 대박이었음!!!흐흐흐..

어찌 이렇게 귀여울 수 있음??진차 넘 좋아서 미추어버리겠음!!!!여배우 이렇게 좋아해 본 적 처음임...ㅋㅋㅋ

I usually just browse here but I had to post. I just saw epi 4 of (AB) and even left my feedback there...Episode 4!!! That scene where XF and NT go shopping for underwear!! Our Koo's acting was Daebok!!  huuhuuhuu..

How can someone be that adorable?? I liked it so much that I am about to go crazy!!! This is my first time ever liking an actress this much....kekeke 

그리고 절대달령 보는 재미중에 하나가 비하인드씬인데, 쿠가 넘 많이 안나옴...ㅠㅠㅠ3화는 비서과 삼인방이 절반은 나온듯..젝일!!

횽들중에 은근 종스 좋아라하는 횽들 많은것 같은데,

난 여태 서브남주는 윤지후 빼곤 좋아라 해본 역사가 없기에...물론 왕동성도 대만 연옌중 유일하게 관심깊게 봐오던 배우기도 했지만

무튼 샤오페이×나이트가 짱임!!!!!!!  This poster knows that there are lots of DC fans who love XF and ZS pair. The poster has never been inclined to ship sub-male-lead with female lead except for Yoon JiHoo. But she feels that with AB, XF and NT pair are the best to her!!!!  Also, she says that one of the highlights of seeing AB is the BTS scenes. She feels sad that there is hardly any BTS scenes for GHS.

하아~벌써부터 5화 기다릴려니 앞이 깜깜~하다이??? Ahhhhh~already, I am longing for epi 5. My immediate future looks bleak...

---------------------

More DC comments about AB:

http://gall.dcinside...7697&page=1=

(DC fans found the link from soompi for watching AB ---the link that meow13 gave us)

미나리야: 내일이면 올라온다 ㅋㅋㅋ 내 폰으로는 볼수 없구나 내일까지 기달려야 겠어  Minariya: It (AB with trans) will be here tomorrow. kekeke I have to wait since I cannot see (the meow13 link) it on my phone.

미작엘리: 내일이여 어여오라ㅋ4회 기대중ㅋ요즘 울나라 들마들보다 더 재미남ㅋ Mijakelli: Tomorrow, please come quickly ke Anticipating epi4 ke These days, (AB) is more interesting than any of our country's drama.

fksl: 너무좋다^^감사~잘봤어요..달달~~ fksl: I like it so much^^ Thanks...I enjoyed (the epi 4 without trans from meow13's link)...sooooo gooood~~

----------------------------

If there are any comments from other countries about AB, please share,,,love to hear what they say so that if ever Jiro Wang and GHS and Xi Kunda visit us, they can read it too!!

I love and love AB and it is a DAEBOK!!

:wub: excl.gif:wub:excl.gif

Hello AB :)

Just want to let you know that AB english sub is ready in viki.com I'm watching it right now :)

It looks like no video available but just click on each segment its there I'm so happy :)

off to see AB enjoy guys :)

Ok I lied its not fully sub from part 3 and on sorry :(

Guest Kimmy10

Hi ^^

I have been enjoyed Absolute Darling T version so much, I think *my opinon* it's better than J version. I guess Cause of the 2 hotties Kun da and Jiro and also the cutie Hye Sun plus the funny Lee Woo Woo ^^

Btw here is one of the heart breaking scene

564275_443312562349078_265250893488580_1869425_1432648430_n.jpg

cre Ab fb

Btw thank you Cheerkoo for bring and translating the Dc comment about Ab.

For the Info: Jiro wang's song "Pretend That We never Loved before" is currently # 1 the T chart music

Arw5cJaCQAMDHAB.jpg

Ab is really daebookkkk :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks kimmy10 for the news about Jiro Wang's song...I love Mr Perfect song also....Everything is so good in AB!!

I also love that scene that you posted above...as well as the underwear shop scene...and XF kind of admitting that she does want "that" with "the big fridge"....keke....She is probably very scrared as she is "pure and innocent"....as she told ZS....

I just loved ZS and XF's conversation as teenagers....AMAZING SCRIPT!!!:wub:  :wub: :wub:

Guest Kimmy10

I agree with you cheerkoo everything is so good in AB. Everyone play their role so perfectly ^^

NOTE FOR SILENT READER " have a try to watch this drama, it's soo good ^^ and please put your comment here" ^^

I found one web site that doing recap for AB, so far she is doing ep 3 and she will continue to do ep 4 this week sometime. Please go and visit her web site and showing some love and support there THANK YOU ^^

"Absolute Boyfriend Live Action Episode "

by NeeNee           

ab2-19.jpg

In ways, this version annoys me more than the Japanese version in  which Night was very obviously a robot. That’s not to say that I don’t  like this version, but I find some things grating on my nerves,  especially in regards to how they are portraying Night in this series.  That may change if we start seeing Night’s ghost in the machine, so to  speak, progression. If that isn’t there, then this series actually will  lose something very necessary. That being said, we open with Xiao Fei dragging Night outside. What  on earth is he doing there? Night doesn’t want to be apart from Xiao  Fei. This tickles the girl until WuWu pops up and brings Xiao Fei back  to the reality that she input that she wanted a clingy boyfriend.  Seriously? This girl. Shakes head. WuWu then says that since a lot of  females work in Xiao Fei’s office, it will be perfect in gathering  enough data for Kronos Heaven to roll out a new model. Xiao Fei  reluctantly agrees to this and then tells Night that he is NOT allowed  to say he is her boyfriend at work. WuWu asks how Xiao Fei will  introduce him since she was already seen holding his hand to drag him  outside.

ab3-1.jpg

I admit to loving Xiao Fei’s imagining what it would be like with Night  85 years down the road when Night tells her not to worry as he will  always only love her, even 85 years from now. Xiao Fei pictures herself  as an old woman being glared at in disgust while her young boyfriend  coos over her in public. She shakes herself and comes to the conclusion  she needs to get a real human boyfriend.

ab3-2.jpg

Her solution? She introduces Night as her cousin. This surprises  everyone and Mei Jia wants to know why she never heard of Xiao Fe’s  “cousin” Wan Night [if you think of the pronunciation it sounds like One  Night – kinda funny]. Xiao Fei replies that Night was such a distance  cousin that she had forgotten about him. Night then makes things a  little awkward saying he was “made” for Xiao Fei. This isn’t going to go  well at all with Night’s actions and words. Sky, takes an immediate  shine to Night and snaps his picture and sends it to all mobile phones  in the office. This causes quite a stir among the women and Night’s  radar picks up a rise in hormone levels indicating a lot of the office  women want that. This causes quite a stir in the general  affairs department. Xiao Fei excuses herself and takes Night with her to  make rounds to get him out of the really awkward situation. I loved out  Night said that Sky’s female hormone was spiking, too. Well, its pretty  obvious that Sky likes men instead of women.

ab3-3.jpg

Mei Jia excuses herself, too, and makes her way to the secretarial  section where the three secretaries are forming a fan club for Night.  They will protect him from all other women predators and claim him for  themselves. When Mei Jia shows up, they immediately act busy. Mei Jia  hands over three cosmetic sets and the lead secretary Yun Fei finds it  very convenient that every time there is an opening in the secretarial  department, Mei Jia has three extras of many things on hands. Yeah, talk  about obvious bribes. Mei Jia then asks to eat lunch with the girls and  Yun Fei haughtily says she can come along. Before heading out, Yun Fei  and her two lackeys stop by the GM department to talk about the approved  outing in which GM, the secretaries, and RD II, will be heading out  together for an MT. The excited Night grabs Xiao Fe’s hand and Yun Fei  sees this and immediately heads over, upset. She laughs it off and Xiao  Fei assures her that Night is only her cousin and nothing more.

ab3-4.jpg

Mei Jia then heads off and meets Shi Guan who confirms that Night is  Xiao Fei’s boyfriend and not her cousin. This really piques her  interest. Shi Guan then tells her that he has dumped Vivian so now they  can be together. Mei Jia blows him off as he has outlived his usefulness  since he rejected Xiao Fei. Shi Guan is livid. How could Mei Jia play  him like that? He tries to hold onto her, but she sprays something in  his face [it looked like perfume or something like that honestly] and  goes off. Mei Jia has a huge grudge to bear against her “best friend”  Xiao Fei.

ab3-5.jpg

That night, Xiao Fei packs and wonders what she’s forgetting. Night  comes in with her panties and this just embarrasses Xiao Fei to no end.  How can he hold her panties like that with such an innocent expression?  The doorbell rings and Xiao Fei rushes to get it. Zong Shi has arrived  with medicine. Xiao Fei is confused as she isn’t sick. Zong Shi knows  this, the medicine is for motion sickness. Xiao Fei thanks him and takes  it. That’s what she was forgetting. Zong Shi then wonders if Night and  her being cousins is because Night doesn’t want to acknowledge Xiao Fei  as his girlfriend. Xiao Fei says it is all her doing as she doesn’t want  the hyenas from the secretarial department to come at her when they  learn she’s Night’s girlfriend. Self preservation, man.

ab3-6.jpg

When Xiao Fei goes back to the bedroom Night wonders just what is going  on between her and Zong Shi. Xiao Fei explains that Zong Shi is a  childhood friend who is looking out for her and caring for her since her  parents moved to China. Night replies that his database shows that only  boyfriends care after women like that, so Xiao Fei is two-timing him  [cute]. Xiao Fei quickly says that isn’t the case and explains once  again, their relationship. Even though they fight, they are really close  friends, just like she and Mei Jia are. Night takes this in and says he  gets it and he wants to be friends with them, too.

ab3-7.jpg

From the time Night and Xiao Fei board the bus, Yun Fei and her lackeys  monopolize him and keep Xiao Fei at bay. Night keeps trying to involve  her, but not wanting to deal with their wrath, Xiao Fei keeps her  distance while Zong Shi watches on. Mei Jia says she knows that Night is  really Xiao Fei’s boyfriend and then promises to help her keep the  secret. Yeah, right. Even at the store on their way to the hotel [or was  it the hotel’s store?], the secretaries keep monopolizing Night. Xiao  Fei is annoyed, but pretends to be otherwise. She comes across something  and buys it. Mei Jia thinks its for Night, but it’s for her! They are  matching friendship bracelets. This seems to touch Mei Jia a little, so  why was she working so hard to hurt Xiao Fei when it came to Shi Guan?  Zong Shi watches this and he’s got quite the ambiguous expression on his  face. What does that mean? I love Zong Shi’s protectiveness. If he only  knew just what Night really is…

ab3-8.jpgab3-9.jpg

At the hotel, the room assignments are handed out by Yun Fei. She will  room with Xiao Fei, Zong Shi will room with Night, and Mei Jia is stuck  with the cold woman from the General Affairs department. Night wishes to  room with Xiao  Fei and the girl awkwardly laughs it off and says they  can’t do that like when they were kids. I can’t believe there was such a  strong reaction since the two are supposed to be family. The workers go  their separate ways. Zong Shi is amazed at Night’s muscles. How long  did he work to build them? Night commits a faux pas when he says he came  out of the factory like that, he quickly amends it to being born with  incredible muscles. Neither is really believable. When Zong Shi goes off  to shower, Night wonders if muscles like his really take that long to  build in humans. Meanwhile, Yun Fei confesses she roomed with Xiao Fei  only to be able to get at Night. If Xiao Fei helps her out, then she  will make sure Xiao Fei is finally able to join the secretarial  department like she wants.

ab3-10.jpgab3-11.jpg

Mei Jia is coming to the room at this time and overhears this. The girl  is livid. XIao Fei is trying to ruin her life yet again! What does that  man? Apparently documents went missing and when Mei Jia was trying to  placate the GM, Yun Fei and Xiao Fei showed up with the missing  documents which were found in Mei Jia’s purse. This earned Mei Jia the  General Manager’s wrath. But now there is a new GM and Mei Jia has hopes  of finally recovering. It is Mei Jia’s fault for losing the documents  and then trying to pass the buck. However, Xiao Fei’s actions at that  time were completely stupid. I mean, she should have thought about how  her spitting out where the documents were found was going to affect Mei  Jia [although Mei Jia shouldn’t have tried lying about her  responsibility]. Xiao Fei is too clueless and stupid at times.

ab3-12.jpg

Mei Jia and Xiao Fei meet up outside and Xiao Fei shares puffed rice  with Mei Jia. Then up comes Night wanting Xiao Fei to feed him. Just as  she reluctantly shoves the rice cake in his mouth, up comes Yun Fei and  her cronies. They immediately target night and Yun Fei gives Xiao Fei a  shove, sending her flying down the concrete stairs. Night doesn’t react  fast enough [hard to believe] and Zong Shi luckily manages to catch Xiao  Fei before she goes splat. Zong Shi immediately scolds the secretaries  who deny doing it on purpose. Night accepts this and thinks everything  is okay. I know Night was naïve in the manga and Japanese version, but  was he really that stupid and innocent? He should be able to pick up on  Yun Fei’s ill intentions as he read her moods pretty good earlier.

ab3-13.jpg

ab3-14.jpg

The gang then heads off to ride tandem bikes. Night is with Yun Fei and  Mei Jia is with Xiao Fei. Mei Jia confesses her desire to be part of the  secretarial pool. Hearing this, Xiao Fei decides to give up her  opportunity to help Mei Jia out. She fakes an ankle injury and requests  Night help her out while Mei Jia and Yun Fei finish the tandem ride  together. This makes Mei Jia happy and annoys Yun Fei. On their way  back, Xiao Fei gets Night to stop and he is shocked to learn she is  okay. Xiao Fei sys she wanted to snatch him away from Yun Fei to help  Mei Jia get a chance at a job. Night is impressed by how much she cares  for her friend [to the point of stupidity because it is a bad thing to  always back down from what you want for someone else regardless of who  they are]. Xiao Fei also shares a story from the past when she was  rejected. Mei Jia [they were still in college] was desperately trying to  cheer her up. The rice cake popper went off scaring Xiao Fei to the  point where she momentarily forgot her pain, but she quickly remembered  it again. In an attempt to distract Xiao Fei, Mei Jia bought all the  puffed rice cakes in order for him to make more so the noise would  distract Xiao Fei. That’s why they put her in a good mood. This earns  her a kiss from Night and Mei Jia comes at just the right time to snap a  photo.

ab3-15.jpgab3-16.jpg

That night, Yun Fei takes Xiao Fei out to the bus to “look for  earrings.” She locks Xiao Fei inside the luggage area as punishment for  keeping the secret that Night was really her boyfriend. Night is  oblivious to this at first as he’s relaxing in the hot springs with the  other men from the GA department. He does finally notice the ring’s  color indicating Xiao Fei is scared and in danger and goes dashing off.  Meanwhile, Zong Shi goes to Xiao Fei’s room to deliver something to her –  ah he’s so cute, the consummate worrier. As he goes to head back to his  room since Xiao Fei isn’t answering, he overhears the secretaries  talking about what they did to Xiao Fei. He demands to know where she is  and Yun Fei refuses to tell him. Zong Xhi retaliates by threatening to  go to the GM as he isn’t like others who need to go through Yun Fei and  her cronies. This makes the girls listen and Zong Shi rushes out to save  her. Zong Shi reaches first and sets Xiao Fei free. The girl is out of  it and doesn’t even know that her hand is injured. Night arrives late  once again and Zong Shi basically ignores him and takes care of Xiao  Fei. Nice.

ab3-17.jpgab3-18.jpg

Zong Shi makes sure Xiao Fei is staying with Mei Jia and her roommate  for the remainder of the trip. Such a great guy. Mei Jia says that now  Xiao Fei can go public and warn the other girls away from Night. Yeah,  definitely not what Xiao Fei necessarily wanted to do. Zong Shi scolds  Night for not understanding Xiao Fei was being bullied because of him  when he gets back to their room. Night is horrified that he failed as a  boyfriend. He then wonders where he can buy puffed rice cakes to cheer  Xiao Fei up. Night is shocked to know that Zong Shi knows about it as  well, but Zong Shi doesn’t know where they can be found at that place.  Night then gets a call saying that Xiao Fei left a message for him and  he happily goes off with Zong Shi not happy at all.

ab3-20.jpg

The next morning, Night tells the secretaries to leave him alone and  eats with Xiao Fei. At this time the GM arrives and Xiao Fei and Mei Jia  hurry to greet him. Mei Jia beats Xiao Fei to the introductions so Xiao  Fei loses her chance to make an impression. The GM then gives the two  girls a task. He sets out a white wine and a red wine and asks the girls  to think about which one will go with the dinner he has planned. Mei  Jia goes to the secretaries for the answer and they agree to help when  she reveals that she was the one who sent them the picture of Xiao Fei  and Night’s kiss. Meanwhile Xiao Fei and Night surf the web [he does so  quite visually like in Minority Report except for there is no  real screen in front of him – I think the Japanese drama where they just  show him processing and going through information is better and not so  obviously robotish as Jiro’s actions here].

ab3-21.jpgab3-22.jpg

Zong Shi comes and points out a picture of the GM with the chef. Night  easily jumps [a normal human wouldn’t have been able to jump that high]  and grabs the picture off the wall. The picture is quickly processed and  Zong Shi urges Xiao Fei to choose the red wine as lamb is red meat  [what the dinner is] while Night urges her to choose white [he doesn’t  say why exactly] and Xiao Fei says she understands.

ab3-23.jpg

When they meet the GM later, Mei Jia follows Yun Fei’s advice and  chooses red wine while Xiao Fei follows Night’s deduction and chooses  white. Who is right? You’ll find out next week.

ab3-24.jpg

Still liking, but I am disappointed in certain respects as Night hasn’t  started to veer from programming yet and the previews for the next  episode look to have him just doing what he always vows he’ll do and I  find it annoying as that really isn’t how this is supposed to go.

AB recap

cr http://www.asianaddi...3/#comment-1409

Guest Kimmy10

Some tumblr ^^

tumblr_m2e0igc3yz1qgfew7o1_r1_250.giftumblr_m2e0igc3yz1qgfew7o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m2e0igc3yz1qgfew7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_m2e0igc3yz1qgfew7o4_r1_250.gif

cr dramalatte

Jiro and Kun Da still from AB promotion

tumblr_m397dy4B361r5oo72o2_250.jpg

tumblr_m397dy4B361r5oo72o1_250.jpg

cr as tag

tumblr from EP 3 ^^ Adorable Couple ^^

tumblr_m37peeNast1robrxno1_250.giftumblr_m37peeNast1robrxno2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m37peeNast1robrxno3_r1_250.giftumblr_m37peeNast1robrxno4_250.gif

tumblr_m37peeNast1robrxno5_r1_250.giftumblr_m37peeNast1robrxno5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m37peeNast1robrxno6_250.gif

cr http://falseescape.tumblr.com/

This person also post a movie *really cool ^^

Youtube

Sorry that I have post so many here, I just wanna show some love and support for my new addiction drama AB ^^ and Surpirising that some AB lovers have post some cool stuff on their web too ^^

Guest freeminded1430278377

I like the Taiwan version more than the Japan version too maybe because I like the stars and there are more emotions from the characters. I know when I watch the Korean version, I am going to be biased because I will miss GHS and Jiro

Guest Kimmy10

----------------------------

If there are any comments from other countries about AB, please share,,,love to hear what they say so that if ever Jiro Wang and GHS and Xi Kunda visit us, they can read it too!!

I love and love AB and it is a DAEBOK!!

:wub: excl.gif:wub:excl.gif

Hi Cheerkoo,

So sorry to cut your post. I have read some  comments on some website and also twitters, there are more people give  positive feedback of this drama, and also on AB facebook ( I think they are Taiwanesse, cause they all spoke in Chinese:P ) page there are over 20000 liking it so I hope they all have a good feedback ^^

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks so much for all the posts!

I am so glad that AB is loved...it is really a great drama!

I just saw the Korean trans of AB--that translator who is a member of Fahrenheit Fan Club is amazing!!

She also translated the Taiwan's number 1 song by Jiro...I never knew how moving the words are--with the music,,,it is double the effect.

~Petend that we never loved~

이철심장도 상처를 입을지 생각해본적 없어.

I never thought that this steel heart of mine will also get hurt.

누가 내 대신 전류를 끊어줄까?

Who can terminate this electric current for me?

폐기 처분이 된다고해도 슬프지않아.

I will not be sad even if I am to be disposed.

기억이 남아있다고 해도 소용없어.

It does not matter even if the memory remains.

유용한건 누군가 사랑을 맹신하는것분

What is important is that someone believed in the love.

빈껍때기만 남겨 뭘하겠어.

what is the use of the remaining empty shell.

날 분해해. 날 버려.

Disintegrate/dismantle me. Throw me away.

새상의 끝에 날 버려.

Throw me to the end of the world.

날 계속 사랑해도 결과는 얻을수 없어.

Even if you continue to love me, you cannot get the result that you want.

오히려 고통 스러울꺼야.

You will only feel more agony.

날 잊어죠. 나의 소원이야.

Forget about me. That is my wish.

최선을 다해 우리가 사랑한적 없던것처럼 굴어.

Do your best to pretend that we never loved.

나 때문에 가슴아퍼 하지마. 날 동정 하지마.

Do not ache for me. Do not feel pity for me.

어쨌든 난 고통을 느낄수 없으니까.

Anyway, I cannot feel the pain.

(Yet, we see the robot NiTe with a tear flowing down....No wonder the song is number 1,,,may it be number 1 for months and months!! Congratulations to Jiro Wang!!!)

Guest DarkPadme

I really loved this episode! especially the underwear scene, it was hilarious... but I couldn't help to notice that in the first part of the episode when Night is triying to catch the wine bottles you can clearly see his underwear :P

niteundie.jpg

Archived