Quantcast
LavelyShai

Official Solo Artists Directory

On 1/4/2017 at 6:59 AM, Meya Drey said:

hi, i hope i didnt miss this info, but i cant find No Min Woo - ICON, can you help me? and some info about his new album Gravity, many thanks

If you can't find a link then there's a chance he doesn't have a thread. However, I can't give any info regarding his activity since this isn't a general discussion area 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2017 at 10:55 PM, new_breed_asia said:

Where is Zion.T? No thread for him here

If you can't find a thread, you're more than welcome to make one :)

• Like 1

Hello there! It may already exist, but I was wondering if there was a thread for Kim Samuel from Produce 101?

On 7/20/2017 at 0:24 AM, mumuchan said:

Hello there! It may already exist, but I was wondering if there was a thread for Kim Samuel from Produce 101?

A thread for Samuel doesn't exist, you're more than welcome to make one. Once you're done, link it here so it can be added to the directory. 

• Like 1

On 23/07/2017 at 6:44 AM, LavelyShai said:

A thread for Samuel doesn't exist, you're more than welcome to make one. Once you're done, link it here so it can be added to the directory. 

Thanks for your answer!I would love to, but the thing is I have zero skills and I won't be able to make an attractive front page... If I start one, will I have the entire responsability of it? I just don't want to do a lousy job, Samuel deserves better lol

On 7/24/2017 at 11:57 AM, mumuchan said:

Thanks for your answer!I would love to, but the thing is I have zero skills and I won't be able to make an attractive front page... If I start one, will I have the entire responsability of it? I just don't want to do a lousy job, Samuel deserves better lol

It's very easy to make a nice page for him, I have zero skills whatsoever and I kinda manage lol If you need help, you can always message me. 

• Like 1

Okay, it's done, here's the link :

I will look forward your guidance and your help, I feel really nervous now that I posted. Tell me if I did something wrong. Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

On 9/14/2017 at 11:56 PM, new_breed_asia said:

Where is Kim Chung Ha (ex-IOI and Pooduce 101)'s official thread?

She does not have one at the moment, but one can always be made for her. 

On 4/9/2018 at 2:50 PM, Alison Govender said:

Where is the thread for Lee Junki?

Lee Jun Ki is an actor so his thread would not be here

[NOTICE] I have been made aware that some thread links in the directory aren't working or lead to something else. Though I am going through to fix them, something can easily be missed. If you find a broken link, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.