Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

13 hours ago, cloyfan said:

@KimSooHanMoo I cannot read korean so just I just have a couple more questions. Was that the letter published by Naver? Is Naver an official news site of Korea? And the writer of the article is the one who revealed that HB donated? I feel bad for him that he received so much criticism 

Hi cloyfan,  it's an online platforn in Korea developed and use for its own search engine. To many users in South Korea, Naver is more than a search engine. Many use the site as a hub where they can see news on a range of their interests. Naver is similar to Daum & Nate in Korea. It's like Google & Yahoo............In fact, Naver is also frequently referred to as 'the Google of South Korea'. It's just that Google is not that popular in SK.  Naver is one of the most popular K-search engines.  Ask any Korean what search engine they use, and, most likely, the answer will be... Naver. :lol:B – HB -

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus actually, he wrote this heartfelt letter to fans in various languages about the issue. The donation was made on February 27 but the Community Chest of Korea only made it public on March 3. So NICE to see everyone helping everyone! It's so heart-warming to see that many people/celebrities making donations. :lol:

@willenette hi chingu yes that's very generous & kind of HB, he's just a wonderful person! we can u/stand he did want to be anonymous but that CCK probably cldn't help but publish it!  Indeed, it's really nice for ppl to go out and help others in time of need! also off topic here CLOY staff donated their vac reward to the covid19 victims! that's very noble of them!

*** Yang Kyung Won mentioned Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin on “Soo Mi’s Side Dishes” during the March 4 broadcast of the cooking show. Yang Kyung Won acted in the drama “Crash Landing on You” with the two stars. He praised Hyun Bin’s good looks. He said that he couldn’t meet Hyun Bin’s eyes because his handsomeness just exudes from his entire body. - hahaha - Yang Kyung Won made the drama so enjoyable. He is so funny.  I can't get over Hyun Bin, too! He is really very handsome.

:lol:

eead41f84eef49ef9485edcf39a6e3b4.jpeg?s=

Picture credit : soompi

• 2 weeks later...

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003544817

tO5kS4h.jpg

(21 Mar 2020)

On Sports Chosun’s 30th anniversary, the opinions of practitioners & experts were collected through questionnaires to select "capable artistes in various fields such as film, TV drama, radio, variety & music".  

In terms of film, drama and entertainment, 47 companies related to movies and 41 companies related to dramas and entertainment programs were selected to vote for three artistes each. In the drama category, HyunBin is at no.3 with 7 votes together with Jeon Ji Hyeon and Gong Hyo Jin. Kim Soo Hyun is at no.1 and Park Seo Jun is at no.2. 

“Hyun Bin, who has been in his 17th year, is expected to continue to lead in the K-drama scene for a long time to come. Hyun Bin, who evidently reinstated his value with Crash Landing on You, is still considered a talent with perfect looks and acting skills. On Hyun Bin, experts explained his strengths as his ability to digest the character so perfectly that the actor himself appears to be the character in the drama and he has a good look that fits any role well."

• Like 5

Even though this is an old video for your calendar, Vast was sweet to share this video to give strength for people staying at home during covid19! 

Cannot wait for your new movie! Hang in there Hyun Bin! 
wherever your choices takes you in future, your true fans would always be there at the end of the route.
Don’t settle for second best in any of your decisions because you are simply the best! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Finally delurking here just to say hello to other Hyun Bin fans! I’ve been his fan since forever - I’m of the same age as him anyway hahaha.

I am so proud of all his achievements and am really looking forward to his new movie really soon. Hopefully if he does any fanmeet in future, I will finally get to go and see him in person. What an amazing guy.

All the best for his new movie!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I don't want to be boring, but like everyone said... yes he is attractive. He's one of the most attractive Korean Actors in his late 30's. 

What I am really curious about is how Hyun Bin parents look like and his brother. Did anyone find any pictures of them? They must have visited his public movie premieres and public awards he attended right? 

23 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

Is this April fools or what? Hyun Bin is not handsome in according to the standards in North Korea?!

ROLF

Even if this was not written as a joke... at the end it falls to a joke hahaha. Just laugh it off. :lol:

HB not handsome? LOL He is one of the most beautiful men on Earth inside and outside... with fangirls from different cultures and generations all over the planet hahaha :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5 March 2020 at 1:58 AM, Sejabin said:

Hyun Bin’s eyes are atractive and have the weakening effect to my vulnerable heart :wub:

oh and he is a talented actor too. And very very very handsome :heart:

Hi Sejabin, I couldn't agree with you more - I've always admired HB's perfect broad shoulders. And no matter what he's wearing he's everyone's dream man! He's just perfect! I love him more in casuals than in suits. I feel that it perfectly contour to his body. He's totally good-looking no matter what.....  :P

• Like 1

On 3 April 2020 at 4:52 PM, flailingfangirl said:

Binnie's new CF! :wub:

Looking forward to purchase this one really soon :D

Hi flailingfangirl, GO, I recommend this product when it comes to facial mask. I've been using this & it's really good for the skin. It's a bit pricey compared to other K-facial masks out there but it's worth it. Their masks come from fruit-extract, that's why it gives radiance to dull & darkened skin. :lol:

• Like 1

On 2 April 2020 at 3:13 AM, C'est la vie said:

I don't want to be boring, but like everyone said... yes he is attractive. He's one of the most attractive Korean Actors in his late 30's. 

What I am really curious about is how Hyun Bin parents look like and his brother. Did anyone find any pictures of them? They must have visited his public movie premieres and public awards he attended right? 

Hi C'est la vie, I am curious, too - What I know is this - he comes from a family of business & law professionals. :P

I remember I read an article that when HB was in middle school, he wanted to become a police officer. His interest of being an actor only sparked when he joined the school's drama club. His father was extremely against his decision to pursue a career in acting.  :)

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi C'est la vie, I am curious, too - What I know is this - he comes from a family of business & law professionals. :P

I remember I read an article that when HB was in middle school, he wanted to become a police officer. His interest of being an actor only sparked when he joined the school's drama club. His father was extremely against his decision to pursue a career in acting.  :)

Hi, i'm curious where did you read that hb's fam are business&law professionals? I found an article mentioned that his parents are teachers and another article that his mom is a sculptor she even had an exhibition hahahha i'm curious about his fam

Edited by cher_
  • Like 1