Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

On 12/20/2022 at 10:02 AM, bearcreek said:

'Negotiation' Hyun Bin, first official appearance after having a son today

On 12/20/2022 at 10:02 AM, bearcreek said:

Hyun Bin. Provided by VAST EntertainmentHyun Bin, who recently got a son, will appear at his first public appearance with his new work, 'Negotiation', after becoming a father. 

On the afternoon of the 20th, at the Megabox Seongsu branch in Seoul, a production briefing session will be held to introduce the film for the first time ahead of the release of the movie 'Negotiation' on January 8 next year. The event will be attended by director Lim Soon-rye and lead actors Hyun Bin and Hwang Jung-min.

'

The movie 'Negotiation' is a new film by director Im Soon-rye of 'The Whistleblower' and 'Little Forest' of 'The Best Moment of Our Lives', and it drew attention from the production stage with the meeting between Hwang Jung-min and Hyun Bin of 'Believe and Treasure'. 

The work depicts the negotiating operation of a diplomat and a local NIS agent who went to Afghanistan to rescue Koreans held hostage by the Taliban. Hwang Jung-min plays Jeong Jae-ho, a diplomat specializing in negotiations, and Hyun Bin plays Park Dae-shik, an NIS agent specializing in the Middle East. 

Hyun Bin's energy soared as he was greeted with double congratulations from the box office success of his previous work 'Cooperation 2' to the birth of a son. Hwang Jung-min's previous work, the Korean series 'Suriname' on Netflix, succeeded in becoming a global hit, and the synergy between the two is expected. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin married on the 27th of last month. 'Negotiation' will be released on January 8 next year.

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. During the presscon, HB expressed his ambition to show the image of a wonderful father. This was his 1st official appearance after having a son. Hyun Bin said, - "From now on, my shoulders have become heavier. As the head of a family, if I want to show the image of a wonderful father, I think I need to do

my job well.“   :popcornjackson:

20221220145949100pglp.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20221220145945132

• Love 1

*** “Bargaining” is scheduled to be released on January 18, 2023.  :kaching1:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Photos) Hyun Bin teases new look with beard and amazing acting transformation in upcoming film “Bargaining” 

hyunbin-bargaining-2-201222.webp

bargaining-2-201222.webp

photos source : Nate

• Awesome 1

Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin say overseas filming for “Bargaining” challenging

Actors Hwang Jung-min and Hyun Bin said shooting for their upcoming movie “Bargaining” was challenging as the majority of scenes took place overseas in Jordan, where the scorching heat proved exhausting.

Although the movie is set in Afghanistan, based on the true event when 23 South Korean missionaries were captured as hostages in 2007, director Lim Soon-rye suffered various setbacks and chose Jordan after visiting the country three times.

“I focused on portraying the tension of the storyline and between characters so the location had to be right. We went filming in the desert under scorching sun, in slum areas where actual murders took place and even brought in an airplane to shoot,” Lim told reporters during the press conference held in Megabox Seongsu on Tuesday.

“But it all paid off when conveying the message we wanted the audience to think about, along with exotic scenery that did not need computer graphics,” said Lim.

Hwang Jung-min, who plays a diplomat Jung Jae-ho who risks his life to save Korean hostages abducted in the Middle East, said shooting the film during the pandemic was not easy.

“As filming took place during the pandemic, we had to look for suitable locations around the world. We could have done filming in local studios, but I know that director Lim tried to look for the most similar location to Afghanistan,” Hwang said.

Hyun Bin, who appears as National Intelligence Service agent Park Dae-sik and collaborates with Hwang to save hostages, said despite the extreme heat that even caused vehicle malfunctions when the engines overheated, he was fascinated by the film’s storyline and character.

“I was touched by the story that Dae-sik goes out to save the hostages. I was also enticed by the character, who is traumatized by having to let the hostages die in the past, overcome the reality to not make the same mistake again,” Hyun told reporters.

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” actor Kang Ki-young, who plays a local interpreter and joins Hwang and Hyun to save hostages, said he still remembers the chemistry between the three actors during filming.

“Hwang made me think a lot as he was stubborn about making good scenes and enhancing it through his acting. Hyun played a great role in balancing out the vibe between actors and crew. Director Lim, I would just call her ‘Mother

Theresa,’ for her role as a director on scene and also as a cook after shooting in Jordan,” said Kang.

The movie “Bargaining” opens in local theaters on Jan. 18.

By Kim Da-sol (ddd@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald

• Awesome 1

Hyun Bin Esquire Korea interview.

PEOPL

How Hyun Bin Can Keep Calm In Front Of Popularity

While renewing his heyday every moment, Hyun Bin takes on new challenges.  He said that there is the driving force that he has been able to run without rest for 20 years.

ESQUIRE KOREA

F37-C3-DE3-802-C-42-E6-9-EA3-18-E97-EDFD

The 41mm case is made of 18K Sedna™ gold. Inside the case is the Omega Master Co-Axial Caliber 8802. De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Master Chronometer Small Seconds 16.7 million won Omega.

Q: It's been only 2 years with <Esquire>. The last time we met, you said that it seems like it's time to recharge, but have you been recharging?
Hyun Bin: I know, right. It's already been 2 years. After that, there were a lot of things, both professionally and personally, so I spent a hectic time. I thought about my next work, and I went to the stage greetings when <Confidential Cooperation 2: International (hereafter referred to as 'Confidential Assignment 2')> was released. Still, I took a little break before promoting 〈Confidential Cooperation 2〉. It was a very long break. It's time to recharge.

Q: While talking about the need to recharge, he also said that it was time to 'make it unfamiliar' to acting. He said that the things he thought were good methods in the past were not really good, but he was worried that it might be because he got used to it. During your break, what things did you look back on about acting?
Hyun Bin: It's not grandiose, but during the break, I thought a little about my approach to the character. When approaching works or characters until now, have there been any habits or patterns that I don’t know about, then what other way can I approach it, and what other way is there other than the way I have been doing it so far? I was worried about that. At the same time, I saw works I hadn’t seen before, and recently I went to the cinema often. I think I've seen almost all the released movies.

Q: Did you find new answers to things you were used to during that time?
Hyun Bin:  No. (Laughs) It's not even an answer, but I'm trying to approach the character in a slightly different way in the work called <Harbin> that I'm preparing now. I don't know if that's right or wrong, or if there's a correct answer, but I'll try it anyway. Of course, it may not be too different to see it as a different way of approaching acting.

EE8-C229-C-521-B-4-A66-9-D11-2-C8-A869-B

De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Master Chronometer Small Seconds 16.7 million won Omega.

Q: Actor Yoo Hae-jin, whom I worked with in the 〈Confidential Assignment〉 series, said a while ago that “Bin seems to have relaxed a bit.”
Hyun Bin: What kind of image did he see in me when he said that? (Laughs) Personally, I think the <Cooperation 2> set itself felt that way because I was familiar and comfortable with it. It was because I worked with the actors and staff I had worked with before. Also, I was already thinking about how to express the character Rim Chul-ryeong.

Q:  In the meantime, there were personal changes as well.
Hyun Bin: It took 5 years to get from the first series to 〈Confidential Assignment 2〉, so I must have had some time to come as I got older. And now that I'm married, I wonder if my brother thought that I was more laid-back in that respect. Of course, it's just my guess. (Laughs)

Q: It was like that while preparing for the interview, and I feel it while talking about it now, but I think Hyun Bin is a very calm person. She doesn't even have a lot of ups and downs. Is that a natural tendency?

Hyun Bin: I don't know, neither do I. Looking back, I wasn't a person with many ups and downs since I was young. I think I am, but maybe people around me said I was a guy with a lot of ups and downs? I am also influenced by the people I meet often. I think that these things piled up to create my personality today.

Q: Aren't you stressed out too?
Hyun Bin: No, take it well. (Laughs) There is no one who is not stressed. Instead, I'm trying to solve it well. When you are stressed, first think about where this stress is coming from. If it's a problem that can be solved by myself, I'll solve it in a way like exercising, and if I can't solve it by myself and need someone's help, then I'll meet that person and discuss it, or have a drink and talk.

Q: The way to relieve stress is also calm. (Laughs)
Hyun Bin: I tend not to express myself. It seems to have been piled up in the past. I had this thought once. If the stress keeps accumulating inside, it will explode someday, but when it explodes, my appearance is unpredictable. That was kind of scary. It's something I've never seen or thought of... After that time, I try to relieve stress so that it doesn't accumulate.

19-A97126-A07-D-468-B-A52-E-A04-F6-CC285

The subtle light blue color of the domed dial is attractive. De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Master Chronometer Power Reserve 7.5 million won Omega.

Q: While looking at his filmography, I suddenly thought that Hyun Bin often experienced the popularity that an average actor would only get if he was very lucky once or twice in his life. I don't think it's easy to remain calm in front of such popularity.
Hyun Bin: I always think. One day, of course, I will become an existence that is far from public attention. I don't know when that will happen, but I always think that I shouldn't dwell on popularity because it will definitely come someday. It's not easy, but (laughs)

Q: Nevertheless, every time I do a work, I have new fans, and as time passes, I am loved by more and more people.
Hyun Bin: When I was in my 20s, I must have gained popularity because my looks and youth felt fresh. But since it's already been nearly 20 years, those factors won't be fresh anymore. Not too long ago, I went to a stage greeting for <Confidential Assignment 2>, and people who became fans after watching the movie came to visit me. There were many young friends among them. 10 year olds. I was very grateful, happy, and also amazed. I want to know what this is. (Laughs) When I think about it, this kind of reaction did not come out because I showed my personal charm or a certain aspect. Because there is a work, I was able to move their hearts a little bit through the work. I didn't think I was obsessed with popularity. I thought more and more that I should be faithful to meeting good works and providing new stimulation.

Q: I've said before that mid-30s are your prime. But still, teenage fans are flowing in. It feels like the heyday is renewed every time (laughs). Now that you are in your 40s, how do you feel about your prime?
Hyun Bin: It was a hasty idea. I'll cancel that talk. (Laughs) I said that when I was in my 20s. It was a time when she was greatly loved even though she was young and did not have much experience. So I think I vaguely thought, 'Wouldn't it be a better situation than now if I get a little older and build up my acting skills?' When you're in your 20s, it seems like a lot of things will change when you're in your 30s. But after my 30s and 40s, it wasn’t like that. Nothing in particular has changed significantly, it's just that I've come to this point step by step through the accumulation of experience. So, I think it would be better not to stick words like ‘heyday’ to myself. (Laughs)

Q: Isn’t it the leisure that comes out because it’s still in its heyday? (Laughs)
Hyun Bin: No, it's not. (laughs)

Q: You said you took a little break before the release of 〈Confidential Assignment 2〉, but you've actually been working non-stop until then. Hyun Bin: Among them, there must have been works that were turning points. What were they?
Among the works I did in my 20s, the one that remained in my memory the most was <I am happy>. After that, <Late Autumn> was like that. Recently, while filming <Negotiation>, I thought a lot. In particular, I was greatly influenced by senior Hwang Jung-min. The attitude towards the work, the passion for the movie, the values of the profession as an actor... I learned a lot. It became a stimulus to broaden my horizons at the filming site.

Q: From Hyun Bin's point of view, I thought the most memorable work in his 20s would be a romance comedy, but it's surprising. He appeared mostly in the Rocco genre until he went to the army.
Hyun Bin: But before I went to the army, I didn’t do a lot of romantic comedy (laughs). Everyone seemed to think that way. I think it's because the Rocco works I starred in received so much love. Before I went to the army, <My Name is Kim Sam-soon> was like that, and <Secret Garden> was like that. The relatively recent <Crash Landing on You> was also a Rocco. Since the hit works are roco, it seems that they are recognized that way.

Q: It seems so. I thought that after I was discharged from military service, I challenged myself in more diverse genres, as my romantic comedy works were greatly imprinted on me.
Hyun Bin:  <I love you, I do not love you>, <Late Autumn>, and <The world they live in> were all taken before enlisting in the army. If you look at my entire filmography, Rocco's role is small.

Hyun Bin for Esquire's January issue cover interview.

“The military life Hyun Bin chose? Ri Jeong-hyeok VS Rim Cheol-ryeong I Hyunbin, Hyunbin, Esquire”

”This is a fashion film of actor Hyun Bin, the cover of the January issue of Esquire. His graceful movements and intense eyes are picturesquely matched with the Omega de Ville Prestige.” ~ Esquire Korea

Hyun Bin, how busy is parenting after becoming a father? "Recent hobbies? No"

SOURCE

0004762004_001_20221222203902779.png?typ

488e3f8852d4e2.jpg

202212222000458637183_20221222202419_01_20221222211301442.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]

Hyun Bin recently reported his recent situation with a more profound appearance. 

On the 22nd, on the Esquire Korea channel, 'The military life Hyun Bin chose? The video was posted under the title 'Lee Jung-hyeok VS Rim Chul-ryeong I Hyunbin, Hyunbin, Esquire'. 

On this day, when the production team asked Hyun Bin how he was feeling today, he said, "It's nice because the weather is nice. It's been a long time since I've filmed." Regarding her recent talk, when asked about her new hobby, he said, "No, because of her next work, it's been a while since I've been riding a horse, so it's a fun experience."

Also, when he showed us during the Milan shoot in 2018, he said, "It's already been 4 years." "Good travel destination? Italy was also good, each spot has a different feel, Venice, Florence, Milan, and other fun things were good, but Jeju in Korea is also good, only Jeju Island has Personally, I like Jeju Island because there are things."  

When we continued to show Hyun Bin in the 'Secret Garden' training suit, he said, “All four versions of the sweatpants I wore at that time are in my house. I still have them.”  In response to the question, "Do you wear it sometimes?", Hyun Bin said, "I don't wear it. I wear it very boringly. 'Secret Garden' is a meaningful work and I received a lot of love. It's a training suit made with the stylist who was also in today's shoot, so I still have it well. It's a costume," he replied.

We played a balance game. Among the chicken and beer enjoyed by a small number or by many, he chose “I like both, but I enjoy chicken and beer with a small number” and said, “Taking care of someone I don’t know? 

Regarding military life as Rim Chul-ryeong or Ri Jeong-hyeok, he laughed, saying, "I will do it as Ri Jeong-hyeok. 

Lastly, he promised fans, "It's been a long time since I couldn't hold a fan meeting due to corona. I'll visit you soon with a work. It's not a fan meeting, but I'll greet you as an audience and an actor at the theater."  

Kim Bumsoo reminiscing Hyun Bin and Son Yejin wedding on a KBS ent program aired on 12/21.  
“I wondered if it was real. It felt as if I was in a movie scene for a moment. It was like a big awards ceremony. For some reason, it felt like a director would shout ‘cut’ from somewhere.” ~ Kim Bumsoo

Kim Bum-soo "Congratulatory song for Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin? Hyun Bin called me directly... Impressed by the expensive gift"

SOURCE

202212212032422510_1_20221222055602856.jpg?type=w430

0000290680_001_20221222081601596.jpg?type=w430

[SBS ENT NEWS]
Singer Kim Bum-soo conveyed his impressions of singing a congratulatory song at the wedding of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. 

Kim Bum-soo appeared as a guest on KBS 2TV's 'Problem Son in the Rooftop Room', which aired on the 21st. 

MC Song Eun-yi mentioned, “There is always Kim Bum-soo in the wedding of the century.” Kim Bum-soo sang congratulatory songs at the weddings of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung, and Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young. 

Kim Bum-soo expressed his conviction, "Even if you're not a top star, you can sing a congratulatory song only when you really feel like congratulations. You can't sing it like an event, can you?" 

He continued, "In the case of Hyun Bin, after singing the OSTs for 'Secret Garden' and 'Hyde, Jekyll, Me'  starring Hyun Bin.  I had a special feeling that he was 'like my actor' and sang a congratulatory song." 

Kim Beom-soo, who said, "I got a call from Hyun-bin," said about the wedding of the two, "'Is this real?'   “When I sang a congratulatory song at Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin’s wedding, I felt like I was in a scene in a movie.” He continued, “I thought it wasn’t realistic enough to feel like I was at an awards ceremony.  The guests felt like an awards ceremony, but the awards ceremony was trembling, and the wedding song was unrealistic. It seemed that the director would shout cut from afar." 

In response, Kim Bum-soo mentioned the return gift of the unusual scale of the Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin couple. Kim Beom-soo said, "Since Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin shot a lot of commercials, they gave me only high-end products as gifts.  After receiving it, it felt like Christmas," and said that he was moved by the expensive and sincere gift worthy of a 'couple of the century'.