Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Some key facts and articles of the group of South Korean missionaries taken as hostage by the Taliban in July 2007 for reading.

https://asiasociety.org/korea/war-terror-reflecting-2007-south-korea-taliban-hostage-crisis

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/23/afghanistan.northkorea

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna20473825

Hwang Jung-min listens to Taliban messages, Hyun-bin rides a bike, and Kang Ki-young is terrified... A tense 'negotiation'

SOURCE

0000586426_004_20221220083211625.jpg?type=w430

[TEN ASIA]
The second press stills of the movie 'Negotiation' (director Lim Soon-rye) have been released. 

On the 20th, the distributor Plus M Entertainment released the second press stills of 'Negotiation'. 'Negotiation' is a film depicting the negotiating operation between a diplomat and a local NIS agent who went to Afghanistan to save Koreans who were held hostage by the Taliban in the worst kidnapping case.

0000586426_002_20221220083211549.jpg?type=w430

The second press stills, which were released, show diplomat Jeong Jae-ho (played by Hwang Jung-min) who specializes in negotiations, Park Dae-shik (played by Hyun Bin), an NIS agent, and Kasim (played by Kang Ki-young), the only Korean interpreter, struggling to rescue the hostages. 

Hwang Jeong-min as Jeong Jae-ho, a diplomat specializing in negotiations who headed to Afghanistan to resolve the kidnapping case, and Park Dae-sik, a NIS agent specializing in the Middle East and Central Asia, portray Hyun Bin as a principled diplomat who prioritizes manuals and an NIS agent who believes that there is a different way to fit the local situation. It clearly shows the confrontation between the two in the early days.

0000586426_003_20221220083211585.jpg?type=w430

The tension between the two, who have different goals and a sense of mission to save the people in crisis, blends with the personalities of the two actors, Hwang Jung-min and Hyun-bin, raising questions about how they will overcome the differences in their methods and join forces. stimulate 

The contrast between Jung Jae-ho, who is listening to the message from the Taliban at the Korean embassy, and Park Dae-shik, who is on the verge of action on a bike, also clearly shows the contrast between the two. The appearance of Kang Ki-young, who plays Kasim, who is discussing with Hyun Bin, who plays Park Dae-shik, makes them curious about their collaboration, while Steel, who is standing terrified between the Taliban with guns, is the only local interpreter to join the 'negotiation' operation. It shows the danger he faces with just one sheet.

Spoiler

0000586426_001_20221220083211508.jpg?type=w430

In addition, Hyun Bin, who is running in a hurry wearing a bulletproof vest in the middle of the desert, leaving armed soldiers behind, and Hwang Jung-min, who is running hard on a messy road right after the terrorist attack, show the desperation of those who risked their lives to save their lives, and at the same time, they are in the negotiation operation. Raises expectations for the desperate action to be unfolded in 

Meanwhile, 'Negotiation' will be released on January 18, 2023. 

'Negotiation' Hyun Bin, first official appearance after having a son today

SOURCE

0005062598_001_20221220085601003.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin. Provided by VAST EntertainmentHyun Bin, who recently got a son, will appear at his first public appearance with his new work, 'Negotiation', after becoming a father. 

On the afternoon of the 20th, at the Megabox Seongsu branch in Seoul, a production briefing session will be held to introduce the film for the first time ahead of the release of the movie 'Negotiation' on January 8 next year. The event will be attended by director Lim Soon-rye and lead actors Hyun Bin and Hwang Jung-min.

0005062598_002_20221220085601037.jpg?type=w430

'

The movie 'Negotiation' is a new film by director Im Soon-rye of 'The Whistleblower' and 'Little Forest' of 'The Best Moment of Our Lives', and it drew attention from the production stage with the meeting between Hwang Jung-min and Hyun Bin of 'Believe and Treasure'. 

The work depicts the negotiating operation of a diplomat and a local NIS agent who went to Afghanistan to rescue Koreans held hostage by the Taliban. Hwang Jung-min plays Jeong Jae-ho, a diplomat specializing in negotiations, and Hyun Bin plays Park Dae-shik, an NIS agent specializing in the Middle East. 

Hyun Bin's energy soared as he was greeted with double congratulations from the box office success of his previous work 'Cooperation 2' to the birth of a son. Hwang Jung-min's previous work, the Korean series 'Suriname' on Netflix, succeeded in becoming a global hit, and the synergy between the two is expected. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin married on the 27th of last month. 'Negotiation' will be released on January 8 next year.

Vast IG update.

“Actor Hyun Bin, who is back with 'The Point Men', at the press conf.  Have a happy afternoon with Hyun Bin, who was so cool today as well.”

#.he_was_so_cool_we_wanted_to_brag_fast
#.godbin_who's_like_a_prince

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmYSa5FJT8Z/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

22-A4-B2-E7-C8-EB-4-F08-8-A63-DDE6-D65-B

5-F32-D0-E9-7212-4017-9-E85-5-F87005-C77

BBDD8-D03-981-C-4-EBC-8820-B5-CB1678-F94

Spoiler

429048-A7-1345-493-C-9200-937580-A1343-D

AA421-F45-D79-B-4-CB7-A46-B-54-C222-C4-E

Negotiation' Hyun Bin "It's not when you're dating Son Ye-jin when you're filming this movie, Hwang Jung-min is a good stimulant"

SOURCE

[MBC]
On the afternoon of the 20th, at Megabox Seongsu, a press conference for the production of the movie 'Negotiation' was held. 
At the event, Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin, Kang Ki-young, and Lim Soon-rye, directors, attended and talked about their works.

0000175525_001_20221220150101434.jpg?type=w430

Regarding his first meeting with Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin said, "I thought I would have a place to rely on." He said, "I thought I wanted to work with director Lim Soon-rye, and I was friendly with Hwang Jung-min, but I had never worked together as an actor. I had high expectations for being able to create a character with my seniors, and that became a big reason for doing this work.”  
Hyun Bin, who played 'Dae-shik', an NIS agent specializing in the Middle East and Central Asia who tries to rescue hostages at all costs, said, "I am a Middle East expert who has been dispatched to the Middle East for a long time. He explained the character, saying, "I work in a different way from Jaeho, but later find out that I have the same thoughts and support him." 

She said, "Acting with Hwang Jung-min for the first time on set, I felt a lot of positive energy and learned a new way to create a set. I learned a lot from the set, to the point of being divided before and after the 'negotiation'." expressed his feelings. "Hwang Jung-min is a good motivator for me," she said.

0000175525_002_20221220150101474.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin, who played a character with a beard and a sense of freedom from bronzed skin, hair, and clothes, said, "While analyzing the character of gluttony, I wanted to feel a sense of difference when a team member from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs came and mixed with me after staying in the Middle East, so I brought about an external transformation. .I thought it would have been localized after being in the Middle East for a long time, so I made a beard, skin tone, and clothes. When he first came to the Middle East, he would have come like Jaeho in a suit, but I thought that he would have become what he is now as he adapts to the situation in this space." The reason for the character's style was explained. 

Regarding filming in Jordan, Hyun Bin said, "The set was so hot, dry, and there was a lot of sandstorm. The car's engine overheated and stopped. I still vividly remember acting in that situation, and I still remember the smell of the soil. " he recalled. 

To the reporter's question, "At that time, I was a bad person who kidnapped me," Hwang Jung-min said, "At that time, to the reporter's question, "I was a bad person who kidnapped you. Wasn't it time to date?" He surprised Hyun Bin by asking a sudden question. Hyun Bin responded humorously, saying, "I thought you were a reporter," and concluded, "Because he is a very different person from now, there was nothing special that Son Ye-jin talked about." 

Hyun Bin, her first official appearance after her birth, said, "After giving birth to a child, my shoulders feel a little heavier.

The movie "Kidnapped", which depicts the negotiating operation between a diplomat and a local NIS agent who went to Afghanistan to save Koreans who became hostages of the Taliban in the worst kidnapping case, will be released on January 18, 2023.

"You didn't date then?"... 'Negotiation' Hwang Jung-min Curious about Hyun-bin ♥ Son Ye-jin's first dating period

SOURCE

0004760540_001_20221220175103175.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]  

“Weren’t you dating then?” 

Since we are close friends, this is a joke question that can come up at any place. Actor Hwang Jung-min suddenly asked Hyun Bin this question at the press conference for the new Korean movie 'Negotiation' held at Megabox in Seongsu-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th, making the scene a sea of laughter. 

Hyun Bin, who was momentarily taken aback by Hwang Jung-min's prank, replied, "I thought you were a reporter," but the people watching them burst into laughter for a moment and felt a friendly atmosphere.

0004760540_002_20221220175103211.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0004760540_005_20221220175103267.jpg?type=w430

On this day, Hyun Bin took on the role of Dae-shik, an NIS agent specializing in the Middle East and Central Asia, in 'Negotiations' and was conveying the secret of expressing and acting the character in his own way of interpretation. 

Director Lim Soon-rye's 'Negotiation' (provided by PlusM Entertainment, produced by Subak and One Take Film) depicts the negotiating operation of a diplomat and a local NIS agent who headed to Afghanistan to save Koreans who were held hostage by the Taliban in the worst kidnapping case. It is Lim's first directing film in five years since her previous film 'Little Forest' (2018). Hyun Bin plays Dae-shik, an agent of the National Intelligence Service, and Hwang Jung-min plays Jae-ho, a diplomat specializing in negotiating trips to Afghanistan. 

When asked if there was any advice from Son Ye-jin, who played the best negotiator in (movie) “The Negotiation”, Hyun Bin said, "When I was negotiating, I played the role of a kidnapper." Nothing special,” he replied.

0004760540_004_20221220175103248.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0004760540_003_20221220175103225.jpg?type=w430

The two met for the first time in acting through the movie 'The Negotiation' (director Jong-seok Lee, 2018), and then reunited in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' (2019) and continued breathing. During this process, dating rumors arose three times. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who acknowledged their relationship after four dating rumors, got married in March this year after a year of public dating, and gave birth to their first son in November. 

'Negotiation' started filming for the first time in early 2020, but resumed after being stopped due to the corona pandemic, so it coincides with the times when Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's dating rumors broke out. In response, Hwang Jung-min asked, “Did you not date at the time?” and induced an answer. Hwang Jung-min's wit, who works hard to lead the production presentation and press preview to a pleasant atmosphere like when filming a work, worked on this day as well. 

On the other hand, on this day, when asked, 'Do you like the look of growing a beard? If you ask me if I like my appearance like this, I don't think I can say that.

Hyun Bin explained the process of creating Daesik's visuals. “I hoped that Daesik would feel a sense of alienation only from him when the Ministry of Foreign Affairs team members came to the situation while he was staying in the Middle East,” he said. 

“When Daesik first went to the Middle East, I thought he would have worn a suit like Jaeho. But as he lived there, he thought that he might have become what he is now,” he explained the reason for the change in visuals. The 'Bargaining' team filmed in Jordan instead of Afghanistan.

Spoiler

0004760540_006_20221220175103294.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin said about Jordan's camera, "It was too hot and the sand was blowing a lot, so it was dry. There were times when the car engine overheated and stopped due to the heat. Even now, I have vivid memories of acting in that situation, and I still feel like I can smell the soil.” 

On the other hand, Hyun Bin, who gave birth to her son last month, said, “'Negotiation' is a work that was filmed before her marriage and childbirth. However, after giving birth to a child, nothing has changed in my attitude towards work. I think if I want to show the image of a cool dad, I just have to do my job well,” she revealed. 

'Negotiation', in which actors such as Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin, and Kang Ki-young, will be released in theaters on January 18, 2023. 

Hwang Jung-min X Hyun-bin X Kang Ki-young, 'Negotiation' with a different transformation + solid balance 

0001710446_001_20221220152901161.jpg?type=w430

The combination of actors Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin, and Kang Ki-young brings together the movie 'Negotiation' with a solid balance that demonstrates unprecedented synergy. 

On the afternoon of the 20th, at Megabox Seongsu, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, a press conference for the production of the movie 'Negotiation' (Director Lim Soon-rye) was held. 

Directors Hwang Jeong-min, Hyun Bin, Kang Ki-young, and Lim Soon-rye attended the scene and introduced the work. 

Through this work, Hwang Jung-min will reunite with director Lim Soon-rye after 21 years since 'Waikiki Brothers'. He said, “It’s more than just that it feels different. He always had a place in my heart as a huge benefactor, because somehow he was the one who opened the first door for me to start filming. And I don't know if there was an opportunity to work together after that, but the work is always a bond. I wondered when that relationship would come, but now it has come. Hearing the name Im Sun-rye, he said he would do it unconditionally. When I did it without knowing the location,” he said. 

Regarding working with Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin said, "I thought, 'There must be a place to rely on'. I had a desire to work with director Lim Soon-rye. Although I was close in private, I had high hopes that I would be able to create a character in one work with senior Hwang Jung-min, who had never worked together as an actor, and that was the biggest part of the opportunity to appear in 'Negotiation'. do,” he said. Kang Ki-young confided, “When I saw the older brothers who were lined up with the director, I worried a lot about ‘I just need to do well’.”

'Negotiation' deals with the kidnapping of Saemmul Church. Regarding the opportunity to direct the film even though it was a subject that could be sensitive, director Lim Soon-rye said, “It was the production company of 'The Whistleblower'. Why did you keep giving sensitive material? When I was thinking about how to deal with Hwang Woo-suk's case in 'The Whistleblower', I thought, 'It could be solved by focusing on the journalist's attitude.' 'Little Forest' is also from the same production company, but why did they ask me to film this difficult thing for a year? He said that he would do it in a way that could provide comfort to young people,” he said. “The 'negotiation' was the most sensitive. At first I refused. Rather than following a biased religion or belief, you can stand in the middle and see elements on both sides. I received it because I thought that this would be a well-balanced film if it was centered.” In addition, he expressed his wish, saying, "Next time, I hope you bring a material that I can accept right away." 

Hwang Jung-min took on characters from various occupations, such as the boss of an organization, detective, and reporter. This time, he plays the role of negotiation expert, elite diplomat Jeong Jae-ho. Regarding this, Hwang Jung-min said, “I am not particularly elite. He is a very honest and principled person who tries to solve everything. First of all, don't curse. I can't hear you swearing this time He has a sense of mission as a representative of the country and as a person who has to save his own people. He is a character who is in conflict because he has to throw away his thoroughly personal thoughts, even though he can have any thoughts and thoughts that are sufficiently personal in him. It was fun,” he introduced.

“First of all, when I was working on this ‘Negotiation’, there was a role of the National Intelligence Service and a diplomat. Everyone knows me for my NIS role. There is a saying that I am a diplomat and then it has changed. When I first talked with Hyunbin, I said, 'Isn't it that we've changed? I thought that there must be a reason why the director contacted me to play this character, and I studied step by step.” 

Regarding this part, director Lim Soon-rye said, “Although Hwang Jung-min played various roles, ('negotiation') was also a new image change, and he persevered through 'negotiation' with the unknown unknown target, the Taliban of Afghanistan, to save the lives of the people. I thought that what I was looking for had my own energy, and Hwang Jung-min's energy would be right for the principled part." 

Hyun Bin, who plays the role of Park Dae-sik, an expert on the Middle East, who was dispatched to the Middle East, said, “I am a person who has a trauma of not being able to rescue hostages in the past. He does things differently than Jaeho. At first, he was confrontational, but he has the same meaning, so he is a person who supports the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”

He changed his appearance in this work. Stills that felt free, such as beard, hair, and clothes, were a hot topic. Hyun Bin said, “At first, while analyzing the character Dae-shik, I thought that way externally. I wanted only Daesik to feel a sense of difference when I was in a space where I had to mix with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs team members after staying in the Middle East and carry out some mission. Then, I started to create something outside of the character. While living in the Middle East for a long time, I thought that there would be some localized appearance, so I created such a beard, skin tone, hair, and clothing style. When I first came to the Middle East, I think Daesik came like Jaeho. He came as a certain person wearing a suit, but I thought that he would not have become what he is now by adapting to the situation while being in this space.” 

Kang Ki-young presents an unfamiliar Afghan language. She played the role of Kasim. After saying, “I memorized the lines like rapping like memorizing the lyrics of a song,” he gave a comment introducing Jung Jae-ho directly on the spot.

0001710446_002_20221220152901232.jpg?type=w430

'

'Bargaining' was filmed in Jordan, not Afghanistan. Director Lim Soon-rye said, “I went hunting in Jordan three times. He searched hard for a suitable area. It's a different country, but I tried to give it an Afghan feel." Regarding that time, Hyun Bin said, “It was hot and there was a lot of sandstorm. The car overheated and the engine stopped. I still vividly remember acting in that situation. I seem to remember the smell of the soil at that time,” he recalled. Kang Ki-young said, “The production team suffered a lot. Even Kassim must have suffered a lot just by looking at her face, but she avoided the heat wave well. There were many environments where shooting indoors or late at night. I want to say sorry once again. I filmed Jordan with the mindset of when I would come again in my lifetime.” 

Hwang Jung-min said, “I was very, very happy. We used to be friends with each other, but Park Dae-sik, Kassim, and Jung Jae-ho are standing there, and they approach me as a person rather than a friend I knew before, so there is something thrilling and happy when I feel as an actor. I really, really enjoyed filming like that," said Hyun Bin, "it's good, it's natural. As I said at the beginning, he was a senior and older brother who I could rely on and learn from. While working with Hwang Jung-min for the first time on set, she learned a lot of positive energy together and learned the perspectives on creating this energy. It was to the extent that the before and after 'negotiations' were different. 'Cooperation' was the next filming. I felt the energy that actor Hwang Jung-min showed on the set and the things Kang Ki-young said in the interview in the video at the production site, and it came as a great stimulus and I learned a lot,” he confessed about breathing with each other.

Along with this, Hyun Bin replied, “To me, Hwang Jung-min is a good stimulant,” and Hwang Jung-min replied, “To me, Hyun Bin is a friend.” 

Kang Ki-young said, "Actually, I still can't believe it, but I can't believe I'm sitting next to director Lim Soon-rye, Hwang Jung-min, and Hyun-bin, who was a theater and film major student. Hwang Jung-min learned a lot from the way he rushed to produce better videos. Bin hyung seems to have played the role of a midfielder who balances well with the staff, and I don’t know if I can call him a rookie, but I want to be a rookie. He confessed, “I want to be a rookie in Korean cinema,” and thanked him, saying, “Director Lim Soon-rye gave me Mother Teresa.” 

In 'Negotiation', he also worked with local actors. Director Lim Soon-rye said, “We filmed in the Wadi Rum desert, and the locals said that half of us would faint in the summer. But I had no choice but to go ahead with it, but I remember that the staff on that side collapsed more than on our side,” he unraveled an episode. 

In 'Negotiation', where Hyun Bin appeared, his wife and actor Son Ye-jin appeared as a negotiation expert. Is there any advice given to Hyun Bin, who appears in 'Negotiation'? Hyun Bin said, "During 'Negotiation', I was a kidnapped person and a bad person. Park Dae-shik, who appears in 'Negotiations' now, is a different person, so Son Ye-jin has nothing to talk about or talk about separately,” she replied. In addition, she said “thank you” when Park Kyung-rim mentioned the birth, something to celebrate.

In addition, Hyun Bin appeared as a visual with a beard while promoting, not a work. He said, “Doesn’t Park Dae-shik grow a beard? I grew up for publicity and came out.” "It's not true," she said with a laugh. There was a time in the past when I had to publicize a work I had taken before while preparing for a certain work. It’s not easy for me to say whether I like this look, and the viewers (wouldn’t it be fine if you judged me)” he added. 

'Negotiation' was Kang Ki-young's first work after 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo'. Kang Ki-young said, "I thought it would be nice if it would be helpful for other works by attaching wings as 'Negotiation', but this previous work 'Woo Young-woo' did so well that it was a little helpful in terms of publicity and marketing called 'Negotiation'." I'm working with my heart I hope that 'Negotiation' will also be a hit,” she said.

"An ensemble that comes out of friendship"...Hwang Jung-min and Hyun Bin's first meeting, 'negotiation' 

SOURCE

'Rookie' Kang Ki-young completes 'Trust and See Combination'... Released on January 18th

202296401671517855_20221221000114655.jpg?type=w430

"It was thrilling to meet the other person. It was really fun." 

They might have met at least once, but actors Hwang Jung-min and Hyun Bin, who had no ties at all in the work, met their first acting breath through 'Negotiation'. The two, who boast a deep friendship in private, are expected to captivate the New Year's audience with trustworthy acting and an ensemble.

The production report of the movie 'Negotiation' (Director Lim Soon-rye) was held at Megabox Seongsu located in Seongdong-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th. Director Lim Soon-rye and actors Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin, and Kang Ki-young attended the scene and participated in a Q&A session. 

The work depicts the negotiating operation of a diplomat and a local NIS agent who headed to Afghanistan to rescue Koreans who were held hostage by the Taliban in the worst kidnapping incident. Director Lim Soon-rye of the films 'The Best Moment of Our Lives', 'The Whistleblower' and 'Little Forest' took the megaphone. 

Director Lim said, "Eight years ago, I dealt with sensitive material with 'Informant'. The same production company gave me another sensitive subject." He said, “Rather than following a biased one, I stood in the middle and tried to solve it so that I could see both elements. stated the intention of the plan.

Spoiler

202239611671517870_20221221000114812.jpg?type=w430

First, Hwang Jung-min took on the role of Jeong Jae-ho, an expert diplomat who headed to Afghanistan to resolve the kidnapping case. Reunited with director Lim after 21 years since the movie 'Waikiki Brothers', he said, "He is the person who opened the first door for me to start filming. He has always been a benefactor in my heart. Work has always been a relationship, but now I can meet him." 

Jung Jae-ho, played by Hwang Jung-min, represents the country and has a sense of duty to save his people. "I'm not swearing this time," he said. "Everyone thinks I'm the NIS and Hyun Bin is a diplomat. But I thought that there must be a reason why the director gave me the character Jung Jae-ho, so I started studying again." . 

In response, director Lim said, “I thought that actor Hwang Jung-min, who has his own energy and center, would be suitable for the character who perseveringly saves the lives of his people in the unknown, the Taliban of Afghanistan.”

202281991671517893_20221221000114984.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin plays Park Dae-sik, an NIS agent specializing in the Middle East and Central Asia who is trying to rescue the hostages at all costs. Park Dae-sik, who has a trauma of not being able to save hostages in the past, initially confronts Jeong Jae-ho, but realizes that they have the same goal and starts supporting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 

Hyun Bin, who tried to make an external transformation with a beard, tanned skin, hairstyle, and clothes in this work, said, “I wanted Park Dae-sik, who is staying in the Middle East, to feel a sense of difference when he was with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs team. At first, he wore a suit like Jae-ho, but While I was in this space, I thought that it might have changed according to the situation.” 

Director Lim said, "I wanted to show a different side of actor Hyun Bin. Also, as Hwang Jung-min and Hyun Bin are friends in private, I expected that the ensemble that comes out of deep friendship would bring luster to the movie."

Spoiler

202211541671517917_20221221000115144.jpg?type=w430

Here, Kang Ki-young, who caused a syndrome with 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo', adds vitality to the play by playing the role of Kasim, a weedy Korean who survived in the back alleys of Afghanistan. Qasim is the only interpreter expert in Afghanistan, and Kang Ki-young had to perfectly implement the unfamiliar Pashto language. He drew attention by saying, “The texture was similar to the role I played before, but the ability to act was very different.” 

Kang Ki-young said, "It may seem intelligent because I am the only Pashto interpreter expert in Korea, but I appeared like a local." He drew attention by speaking Pashto on the spot.

202290071671517935_20221221000115263.jpg?type=w430

Above all, 'Negotiation' raised expectations even more as Hwang Jung-min and Hyun Bin took on the lead roles for the first time. In response, Hwang Jung-min expressed his extraordinary affection, saying, "I was so happy. We're usually friends, but meeting Jung Jae-ho and Park Dae-shik was thrilling. It was really fun." 

Hyun Bin also replied, "He is a senior and an older brother who has a lot to rely on and learn from. While working with senior Hwang Jung-min on set, he re-learned positive energy and the perspective of making a movie. It was a good stimulus." 

Finally, Hwang Jung-min said, "I am excited and excited about the idea of a movie coming out in the new year." Hyun Bin said, "I worked hard and did my best. I hope it will be remembered as a meaningful movie." I hope it will be a movie that can be enjoyed,” and director Lim encouraged viewing, saying, “It is a work with many things to see and think about. 

Hwang Jung-min “Did you date Son Ye-jin during the negotiation?” A quick question… Hyun Bin’s flustered answer.

SOURCE

When asked if she dated Son Yejin during the movie "Negotiation", Hyunbin gave an answer.
Hyunbin. "I didn't meet Son Yejin during the negotiation". Sweat.

영화 "교섭" 제작보고회에 참석한 현빈 /    뉴스1

영화 "교섭" 제작보고회에서 밝은 웃음을 짓고 있는 황정민 / 뉴스1

[WIKITREE]
Actor Hwang Jung-min asked a question about the first meeting between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, drawing laughter.

On the 20th, a production report for the movie "Negotiation" was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seongdong-gu, Seoul.

Hyun Bin, who played a villain in the previous movie "Negotiation," which allowed him to meet his wife Son Ye-jin, played a kidnapper during "Negotiation."However, his wife Son Ye-jin gave him no advice because he was so different from the character "Negotiation."

손예진 / 뉴스1

At this time, Hwang Jung-min immediately asked Hyun-bin, "Isn't it time to date (Son Ye-jin) during the negotiation?"Hyun Bin, who was flustered, said, "Not then.I thought he was a reporter for a moment," he confessed, turning the hall into a sea of laughter.

"Negotiation" is a work about the 2007 Afghan hostage crisis.It includes negotiations between diplomats and local NIS agents heading to Afghanistan to save South Koreans who have become hostages of the Taliban.

Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin, Kang Ki-young, Afghan hostage film 'Negotiation' filmed in Jordan

SOURCE

0000052269_001_20221221100201587.jpg?type=w430

[KBS]
'Koreans kidnapped by the Taliban in Afghanistan, a conflict zone!' 
At the moment of desperation, the negotiation team of the government authorities of the Republic of Korea for the release of the hostages steps forward. Diplomat Jeong Jae-ho (Hwang Jung-min), National Intelligence Service agent Park Dae-sik (Hyun Bin), and Kasim (Kang Ki-young) who knows the local language (Pashto). It is director Lim Soon-rye's new film <Negotiation>. The film <Negotiation> focuses on the story of the people who went to Afghanistan to rescue the hostages, not the kidnapped hostages. 

The production briefing for the 2023 anticipated film Negotiations was held yesterday (20th) at Megabox Seongsu, Seongdong-gu, Seoul. Hosted by broadcaster Park Kyung-lim, the event was attended by actors Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin, Kang Ki-young and director Lim Soon-re.

0000052269_002_20221221100201786.jpg?type=w430

Director Lim Soon-rye said, “It is a story of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Intelligence Service working together to save 23 people held hostage in a foreign country.” However, I thought that I could stand in the middle and see elements from both sides rather than following a religion or belief that was biased toward one place. I made it because I thought that it could be a balanced film if I told the stories of diplomats and NIS people." explained. 

Hwang Jung-min plays Jeong Jae-ho, a diplomat in charge of negotiating the release of hostages. Hwang Jung-min, who shot a movie with director Lim Soon-rye again after 21 years after 'Waikiki Brothers', said, "Director Im Soon-rye is the benefactor who opened the way for me to start filming. I think the work is meant to be, but now we are together again.” Hwang Jung-min, who has played various characters, plays a diplomat for the first time. He introduced the character, saying, "He's not an elite, he's just a diplomat. He's honest and tries to solve everything according to principles. He doesn't curse."

0000052269_003_20221221100201925.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin plays Park Dae-shik, an agent of the National Intelligence Service, who is a specialist in Central Asia and the Middle East, and is involved in negotiating by any means. Hyun Bin, who attended with a beard as he did during the filming, said, “I thought it would be nice to feel a sense of difference externally while playing Park Dae-sik. I paid attention to my appearance, such as my hairstyle and clothing style.” 

Kang Ki-young plays 'Kasim', a weed-like Korean who survived in the back alleys of Afghanistan. "I learned a lot while working with the seniors. I was just a theater and film student. I still can't believe I'm sitting between director Lim Soon-rye and two seniors. I want to take this opportunity to become a rookie in Korean movies," he said, revealing his ambition. Kang Ki-young, who was in charge of interpreting the local language for the diplomat and the National Intelligence Service in the play, said about her acting in Pashto, "Hwang Jeong-min speaks English and I speak Pashto. But in fact, no one knows Pashto. Now that you know, I think the seniors must have been a burden. Still, I prepared hard. I memorized the lyrics as if I were memorizing the lyrics, as if I was rapping.”

Spoiler

0000052269_004_20221221100202023.jpg?type=w430

Expectations are high for Kang Ki-young, who received attention through the drama 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo', for her comic acting. Kang Ki-young said, "I couldn't see ahead because it was a corona situation. I also had my own plan, but I originally thought that 'Negotiation' would be released early (first). I'd appreciate it if the marketing was a little helpful." 

<Bargaining> was filmed in Jordan, not Afghanistan. It's a hard-to-find place as Corona stops the world. The production team was confident that it was a place that had all the characteristics of Afghanistan, such as the Wadi Rum desert, bright sunlight, rocky mountainous terrain, downtown and slums, where <Lawrence of Arabia>, <The Martian>, and <Star Wars> were filmed. On the other hand, Kang Ki-young is not the only one who speaks Pashto. Director Lim Soon-rye said, “Since we couldn’t film in Afghanistan, we cast (Middle Eastern) actors who are active in Hollywood. I filmed while teaching them Pashto.”

Spoiler

0000052269_005_20221221100202097.jpg?type=w430

Film 'Negotiation' production briefing site

Hwang Jeong-min said, "I had a lot of trouble because of the corona. There was no plane, so I took a chartered flight and got off at the airport, but we were the only ones at the airport. We immediately self-quarantined at the hotel." Hwang Jung-min also made side dishes with cucumbers in the local area. Hyunbin said, "Hwang Jung-min cooked a lot" and shared a special overseas location experience 

Hyun-bin said, "'Negotiation' was filmed before marriage. I think my shoulders will be a little heavier in the future. As the head of a family, I intend to do my best to show the image of a great dad,” she said. 

Directed by Lim Soon-rye, the much-anticipated film "Negotiation" starring Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin, and Kang Ki-young will be released on January 18 next year. 

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks!

20 hours ago, bearcreek said:

Hwang Jungmin threw a dating question to Hyun Bin during the press conference.

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - HB looked confused and embarrassed when he asked by this dating question to him at the presscon yesterday. HB revealed he didn’t date Son Ye Jin during “Negotiation”, the film that marked their first meeting. It was so funny when HB said - "I thought you were a reporter for a moment,” making everyone laugh.   :7555_attack:

Bargaining-1-20122022.webp

photo source : Nate