Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

On 4/26/2019 at 1:13 PM, Lily_Lovly said:

Omg long times haven't been here; I sure miss Hyun Bin. He is so handsome and his acting really excel from his last dramas and films. He'd grown so much. His performance in Memories of Alhambra is phenomenal. I enjoy Rampant and love Memories of Alhambra but sadly I don't like The Negotiations. I give Hyun Bin an applaud and credit for taking the villain role for the first time. Acting something out of his comfort zone but he fail to carry the role and the character. I can't connect his performance to his character MTG. He and Son Ye Jin failed badly. Maybe I'm too picky that's why. Well congratulations to Hyun Bin for getting nominated for best actor for the Baeksang Art Awards. I hope he win the grand prize because he deserves it for his outstanding performance as Zinu and Yoo Jin Woo. 

Thank you so much @willenette and @rori0711 for still keeping this thread alive with his update. Hope to see his new productions soon.

Hi Lily_Lovly, I'm also looking forward to his next project, be it a movie or a drama again. :P

12 K-Drama Couples That Exude The Best Chemistry

One of the most exciting parts about K-dramas is finding out who the two main leads are. When the two leads are super popular, the only thing you can really hope for is that the chemistry is there. It’s tragic, really, when there’s a lot of anticipation surrounding the main leads and then when the series starts, there’s not even a flicker of that spark. Most of the time, the success and popularity of a K-series ride a lot on how well the main leads connect. Here’s a look at 12 drama couples who had the best chemistry!

Warning: Minor spoilers for the dramas below.

Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won in “Secret Garden”

Ah, we can’t forget these two lovebirds in “Secret Garden.” Although Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won) come from opposite sides of the tracks, these two are destined to be together.

secret-garden.gif

When a rich CEO of a department store falls head over heels in love with a poor stunt woman, it makes for a pretty epic love story. And when you have such veteran actors like Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin taking on the roles, you’re in for an emotional rollercoaster. It obviously helped that the two had undeniable chemistry!

secret-garden.jpg

Watch “Secret Garden”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

It's late but I've noticed that there's not much info on Binnie's Taiwan FM so here: 

Departure to Taiwan Apr 19,2019

Media Interview at Taiwan. VAST IG streamed it too.

Apr 19,2019

Just want to share the good news... HB finally confirmed his TVN drama today. So looking forward to this and can just picture out how good he'll be as a North Korean officer. His Confidential Assignment look is one of my favorite looks of him tbh.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326375wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-for-new-drama-from-writer-of-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-confirmed-as-leads-of-new-tvn-romance-loves-crash-landing

30 minutes ago, firstaid said:

Just want to share the good news... HB finally confirmed his TVN drama today. So looking forward to this and can just picture out how good he'll be as a North Korean officer. His Confidential Assignment look is one of my favorite looks of him tbh.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326375wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-for-new-drama-from-writer-of-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-confirmed-as-leads-of-new-tvn-romance-loves-crash-landing

Hi firstaid, thanks for sharing the links. This is good news! I’m glad they are finally doing a drama together this time. So looking forward to watch them. My heart is always beating so fast for HB. :P

• Like 1

*** The coming together of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin has fans even more excited. Viewers can't wait to see them together in this drama already. Hyun Bin takes on the role of a good looking and best-skilled North Korean officer Lee Jeong-hyeok while Son Ye-jin is Yoon Se-ri, a top 1% heiress in Korea. "Emergency Love Landing" aims for release towards the end of the year on tvN. Can’t wait! :P

• Like 2