Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

*** I hope both could say yes to do this drama. It's an excellent pairing. It's great to hear the casting offer for the couple who had been rumored to be dating. Please confirm to do this, HB. I heard that this is expected to premiere sometime in the latter half of this year. I want to see Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin in a drama together. :P

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin In Talks For New Drama From “The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Writer

0e788f1f4a4b45778c7b96a56e4a1217.jpeg?s=

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin might reunite in a drama!

On April 3, a source from the drama industry revealed that Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are in talks for an upcoming tvN drama, which is written by Park Ji Eun and set to premiere sometime in the latter half of this year.

In response, a source from tvN revealed, “[tvN] is planning to add a drama that is written by Park Ji Eun of ‘My Love From The Star,’ ‘The Producers,’ and ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea‘ and directed by Lee Jung Hyo of ‘Romance Is A Bonus Book’ to the drama schedule for the second half of this year.” The source also stated that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are in talks to star in the drama.

Son Ye Jin’s agency MS Team Entertainment also confirmed that the actress received an offer for the drama, and she is currently reviewing. Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment said, “It is true that Hyun Bin received an offer to star in writer Park Ji Eun’s new drama. His appearance is not yet confirmed, and he is still in the process of reviewing the offer.”

On March 8, it was reported that writer Park Ji Eun contacted Hyun Bin to check his schedule. At the time, VAST Entertainment clarified that although the two sides did talk about the actor’s schedule, they hadn’t set up a meeting nor did Hyun Bin receive an offer.

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin worked together in the 2018 film “The Negotiation” together. The two got swept up in dating rumors twice in January 2019, but the actors’ agencies denied both times.

Source (1) (2) (3) / soompi news

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 1

***Hope everything falls into place. I love it because this is a romantic drama - & the drama will air via tvN.  They worked together in the movie, "Negotiation", where there wasn’t a loveline between them. I heard that HB has confirmed to do this project, is it true? Please correct me if I'm wrong, though - :P

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in Talks for K-drama with Scriptwriter of You From Another Star and Legend of the Blue Sea

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2019/04/02/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-in-talks-for-k-drama-with-scriptwriter-of-you-from-another-star-and-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

• Like 1

*** The nominees for the Television Drama categories of the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards have been announced! I'm happy that HB is nominated for the best actor race in TV Drama Category.  The television screening program covers drama broadcast on public television, cable networks, and web channels for one season starting April 1, 2018. Looking forward to the awards ceremony on May 1. :P

• Kim Nam Gil – The Fiery Priest (SBS)
  • Yeo Jin Goo – The Crowned Clown (tvN)
  • Lee Byung Hun – Mr. Sunshine (tvN)
  • Lee Sun Gyun – My Mister (tvN)
  • Hyun Bin – Memories of the Alhambra (tvN)
  • Love 1

*** "The Negotiation" is available to preorder on DVD with English subtitles from YESASIA:P

"The Negotiation" (2018)

Directed by Lee Jong-seok-I

With Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin, Kim Sang-ho, Kim Min-sang, Jang Young-nam, Lee Shi-ah,...

Crank in : 2017/06/17
Synopsis
A criminal thriller movie about a kidnapper and a negotiator whose superior has been kidnapped.

Release date in Korea : 2018/09/19

DVD with English subtitles

photo1051487.jpg

photo1051486.jpg

Order from YESASIA

Source : track.webgains.com/cl...