Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest hyunbinoppax3

@mariannerebucan hahaha thankyou very much. ^^ I will definitely be back after my examination! 
Hello guys, i just feel that is a need to post this. If anyone want to send gifts to hyunbin oppa for his birthday! I was planning to get his some snacks. How's about you guys? 
If anyone is buying gifts for oppa, drop me a mail? see if we can send out together anot. - Cindyytann@gmail.com - 
Anyone had any idea what is hyun bin oppa favourite snacks?? :)  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
574595_362713303802950_661833066_n.jpg

If you like to send Hyun Bin's birthday card or letter to congratulate Hyun Bin's promotion in October, you can send them to either The Space P.O box address or me.

It will be faster if you send them to The Space directly, but if you like to know when your mail arrive, you can send them to me and will collect them all together and deliver to the Space/his agent.

In addition, you can send small ...gifts for Hyun Bin if you want to send something to Hyun Bin through me since I called them and confirmed this through 'The Space'.

Items shoud not be expensive otherwise, it won't clear the customs when the parcel arrives in Korea.
I recommend you to send him like snacks that are not fragile or pack in secure or wrap well (some of snacks were broken in my previous expereinces) since he is in the military and he likes snacks.

If you like to send me your mail to me to deliver them through Hyun Bin's agent for Hyun Bin, please send me an email at limejuwon@gmail.com, and then I will send you my home address in Korea by an email.

Here is the Space P.O Box address if you want to send them directly:
The Space
Seoul Gwangjin P.O.Box 101, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea
postcode: 143-203

For the deadline, it would be better if we send them before his birthday. If there are not many mails arrived, then I will send them until end of September or the first week of October.

If you have any questions, please ask me questions here or send me an email at limejuwon@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support!
SOURCE : SECRETGARDENKD

f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Minho to Reenact Iconic “Secret Garden” Kisssource: SoompiNews

Screen-Shot-2012-09-05-at-3.52.19-PM.png

posterphoto255137.jpg

On tomorrow’s episode of SBS’sTo the Beautiful You,” f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Minho will reenact Secret Garden’s” iconic sit-up kiss between Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin. As shown in the released stills, the two idol-actors are paired up as partners during one of their training sessions. When Minho brings himself up and makes eye contact, a wide-eyed Sulli looks surprised and flushed. 

According to a representative of the production team,”Both Sulli and Minho are currently sacrificing sleep to keep on schedule. However, both are always bright and energetic. They’ve also proven their dedication to acting by constantly practicing and studying their script with the production team

Hello guys, i just feel that is a need to post this. If anyone want to send gifts to hyunbin oppa for his birthday! I was planning to get his some snacks. How's about you guys? 
If anyone is buying gifts for oppa, drop me a mail? see if we can send out together anot. - Cindyytann@gmail.com - 
Anyone had any idea what is hyun bin oppa favourite snacks?? :)  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
574595_362713303802950_661833066_n.jpg

If you like to send Hyun Bin's birthday card or letter to congratulate Hyun Bin's promotion in October, you can send them to either The Space P.O box address or me.

It will be faster if you send them to The Space directly, but if you like to know when your mail arrive, you can send them to me and will collect them all together and deliver to the Space/his agent.

In addition, you can send small ...gifts for Hyun Bin if you want to send something to Hyun Bin through me since I called them and confirmed this through 'The Space'.

Items shoud not be expensive otherwise, it won't clear the customs when the parcel arrives in Korea.
I recommend you to send him like snacks that are not fragile or pack in secure or wrap well (some of snacks were broken in my previous expereinces) since he is in the military and he likes snacks.

If you like to send me your mail to me to deliver them through Hyun Bin's agent for Hyun Bin, please send me an email at limejuwon@gmail.com, and then I will send you my home address in Korea by an email.

Here is the Space P.O Box address if you want to send them directly:
The Space
Seoul Gwangjin P.O.Box 101, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea
postcode: 143-203

For the deadline, it would be better if we send them before his birthday. If there are not many mails arrived, then I will send them until end of September or the first week of October.

If you have any questions, please ask me questions here or send me an email at limejuwon@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support!
SOURCE : SECRETGARDENKD

[Poll] Which K-Drama Kiss Is Your Favorite?

If last week’s roundup of the worst kisses in K-drama history had you cringing and squirming, this week’s list of the best drama kisses will leave you begging for more, as we’ve got everything from hot and steamy liplocks to romantic pecks.

(skipped unrelated...)

Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won (Secret Garden)

We pretty much loved every kiss scene in Secret Garden, but the foam kiss definitely set the bar for all future drama kisses. Hyun Bin may not have showered Ha Ji Won with romantic lines like Ji Hyun Woo did before going in for a kiss, but c’mon, it wouldn’t be Hyun Bin without his badass attitude.

LINK to read FULL article & Vote : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=14762

credit : enewsworld

gaye said: f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Minho to Reenact Iconic “Secret Garden” Kisssource: SoompiNews

On tomorrow’s episode of SBS’sTo the Beautiful You,” f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Minho will reenact Secret Garden’s” iconic sit-up kiss between Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin. As shown in the released stills, the two idol-actors are paired up as partners during one of their training sessions. When Minho brings himself up and makes eye contact, a wide-eyed Sulli looks surprised and flushed. 

According to a representative of the production team,”Both Sulli and Minho are currently sacrificing sleep to keep on schedule. However, both are always bright and energetic. They’ve also proven their dedication to acting by constantly practicing and studying their script with the production team

Guest lovebin1430291864

Hi everyone I'm new here and I want to thank all of you who posted news on Hyun Bin here.... Thank you all! Waiting for Hyun Bin's return for more dramas and movies! :)

[The Stars: Then & Now] Sept. 17, 2011: Superstar K3 Moved Millions, Kang Ho Dong Retired, Won Bin Wore an Ugly Hat and More

31904128.jpg

The weather isn’t so hot here in Seoul today, but we’re not complaining as we’re one day closer to our big birthday!

Looking back on the celebrity news from one year ago today, we’re reminded of how the events of the past are still so relevant in the present as well how they impact a star’s career. One big time MC fell big time last year, but recently announced plans for a return, while another starlet took the drama off screen.

Read on for more as we take you back to September 17, 2011.

63183095.jpg

(skipped unrelated...)

Hyun Bin, the Marine, made news

As we look forward to actor Hyun Bin’s expected release from the army this December, we are reminded of his making big moves as a Marine last year.

Just a year ago today, Hyun Bin was being considered for a PR post in the Marine Corps PR unit.

A year later, the actor is still doing his country proud as a PR officer, most recently, encouraging students at Hanyang University to join the Marines.

We can’t believe it′s been two years already, but we’re excited to welcome Hyun Bin back soon!

We’re just TWO days away from the big day, but there’s more news coming your way, so stick around!

And check in for more Readers Appreciation Specials, highlighting YOU guys throughout the month!

LINK to read FULL article : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=15187&idxType=News&trendKeyword=

Guest mariannerebucan

Hello everyone, my shoutout to Gaye >:D< (i missed u girl, and you're on a roll), glad you're still around. Willenette thanks for the goodies girl enjoyed reading your replies too :)>-  . Hyunbinoppax3, how was your exams? Thanks for coming back so soon.... I will definitely be back for some goodies

"80 days to go" the world is still Hyeon Bin aching

49473466.12.jpg

December discharge, intense casting competition

Get Hyeon Bin!

D-80 Days. With the day of Hyeon Bin's discharge getting closer, the advertisement industry is getting anxious.

Hyeon Bin volunteered into the Marines in March last year and will be done by the 6th of December. Movie, programs and advertisement industries are fighting to meet him first. It shows how important this is to the entertainment industry seeing as that his discharge date was mentioned in the recent KBS 2TV drama "My Husband Got a Family" and in other TV programs.

The reason everyone is 'aching for Hyeon Bin' is because of his recent drama "Secret Garden" and movie "Late Autumn - 2010". He took over the advertisement business after that and became the hottest s tar there is. He is missed even more because he left when he was at the peak of his career. A spokesperson in the business said, "There is a scarcity for actors in their early 30s. There is a saying that a drama's popularity is depended on Hyeon Bin".

AM Entertainment, Hyeon Bin's agency claimed, "It seems Hyeon Bin's discharge is making several excited. There have been endless offers for projects but he isn't going to rush. He is going to take his time and get used to society first. The reason for this is also because he wants to grow back his short cut hair from the Marines".

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Which K-Drama Kiss Do enewsWorld Readers Love?

Two weeks ago, we made you sit through some of the worst kiss scenes in K-Drama history, but we hope last week’s list of K-Drama kisses done right made up for it.

Well, the results of our last poll are in, and….

The kiss scene that drew the most squeals from our readers was none other than Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na’s lip lock in Queen In Hyun’s Man.

The pair’s tip toe kiss apparently had our readers on their tippy toes as well, as it garnered 36.5 percent of votes in our poll. Based on the couple’s chemistry in the drama, it’s no wonder Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na decided to take the romance off screen.

Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji’s smooch on tvN drama Reply 1997 followed in second place with 20.4 percent of the votes, while Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won’s kiss on Secret Garden trailed closely behind with 19.5 percent of votes.

With the amount of love Reply 1997 has been receiving at the moment, we weren’t surprised that the young couple’s innocent kiss ranked high in our poll.

And just when we were thinking “Ugh, not another foam kiss,” Hyun Bin surprised us with a bad boy take on it. Way to redeem yourself, Hyun Bin!

Meanwhile, Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min’s kiss on Rooftop Prince came in at fourth place, pulling in 13.8 percent of our readers’ votes. We guess crying and kissing are never a good mix, no matter who’s involved.

Finally, it appears Jung Il Woo and Lee Chung Ah’s kiss on Flower Boy Ramen Shop wasn’t spicy enough for our readers (or maybe it was just too hot to handle?), as it only recorded 9.9 percent of readers’ votes.

Thanks for voting, and remember to participate in this week’s poll!

lyra_brillantez said: Thank you guys for the news, here's a follow up about his agency AM Entertainment being merged with SM C & C
Why Were Hyun Bin, Shin Min Ah Left Out of the SM C&C-AM Entertainment Merger?

The recent big news of SM C&C and AM Entertainment’s recent merger dropped jaws for its list of big stars coming under one roof, but fans seemed to notice that mention of two big stars – Shin Min Ah and Hyun Bin – were conspicuously absent.

The reason? Shin Min Ah and Hyun Bin both had their respective contracts with AM Entertainment recently draw to a close, leaving them free agents for now. 

With Hyun Bin currently finishing out the remainder of his mandatory military service and Shin Min Ah busy filming her current MBC drama, Arang and the Magistrate, the two stars have yet to reveal their next steps. Insiders say however, the two may bide their time with Hyun Bin possibly not making a decision until his release and Shin Min Ah, after she wraps up her MBC drama.

-source

Guest mariannerebucan

Hello All, some good news to share

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120920n07112

Hyun Bin will get promotion to Sergeant on during Chusuk (Lunar August 15) holiday. Hyun Bin will have a promotion ceremony on October 1, which is National Army Day and ROK Marines said he will continue his Military duty as PR Officer.

23.jpg?w=584

Credits: Secret Garden News at FB

Hugs to Lyra >:D<

mariannerebucan said: Hello All, some good news to share

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120920n07112

Hyun Bin will get promotion to Sergeant on during Chusuk (Lunar August 15) holiday. Hyun Bin will have a promotion ceremony on October 1, which is National Army Day and ROK Marines said he will continue his Military duty as PR Officer.

Credits: Secret Garden News at FB

Hugs to Lyra >:D<

WHOA!!  So many news about our Hyun Bin.  Thanks to @willenette, @lyra_brillantez, and @mariannerebucan for posting such great news about Hyun Bin.  It's getting close to his discharge and everything is kind of getting crazy again.  Imagine when he comes back he'll be making headlines.  Which ever company he plans to go w/ I'll support him all the way.  Plus, I'll be looking forward to hearing more news about his promotion.  Seems like he's doing well in the army.

September 21, 2012

Hyun Bin to become sergeant

20172232.jpg

Hyun Bin, currently serving as corporal in the Marine Corps as part of his mandatory military service, will be given a nice present in time for Chuseok holiday, or the Korean harvest festival.

Ilgan Sports reported on Sept. 20 that the Hallyu actor will be promoted to sergeant from October.
The promotional ceremony for Hyun will take place on Oct. 1, the national Armed Forces Day.

“The ceremony will be attended by all the military personnel at the base and Hyun will spend Chuseok here,” a spokesperson for the military told Ilgan Sports.

Despite moving on up, the promotion won’t see Hyun’s commitments increase. “He’ll just keep performing the tasks he’s appointed to do.”

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.,kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

Guest hyunbinoppax3

@mariannerebucan , Hello just ended my last day of prelimary :/ Everyday is just study for me. I want to watch hyunbin's previous dramaaaaaaa! no time for that :( Soon my O's is coming. Stress!

Wow, a lot of updates! hehehe, i will be back soon i promise. i going mia again after this post. LUBZ YOU GUYS <3

3 more days to oppa bday! <3 HAHAHA TREND ON TWITTER ALRIGHT! I think i going create a spam account and trend for oppa! hehehe. alright, i had to mia already. *HUGS*

429223_368119226595691_1614584183_n.jpg

‘국군의 날’ 행사에 인기 연예사병 대거 출연.
비, 현빈, KCM 등 출연… 축하메시지에 신아람 선수까지.
http://www.hkbs.co.kr/hkbs/news.php?mid=1&r=view&uid=240846&treec=212

Popular Korean star soldiers will attend on the National Armed Forces Day, which is Oct 1st including Rain, Hyun Bin, KCM etc in Gar Ryoung Dae, Choong Cheung province where Army, Navy, Air Force's headquarters are located. Hyun Bin will deliver cerebration messages on this day.

Source: SECRETGARDENKD - SORRY FOR REPOSTING YOUR PERVIOUS POST @willenette , DIDNT NOTICE IT >< -

hyunbinoppax3 said:

@mariannerebucan , Hello just ended my last day of prelimary :/ Everyday is just study for me. I want to watch hyunbin's previous dramaaaaaaa! no time for that :( Soon my O's is coming. Stress!

Wow, a lot of updates! hehehe, i will be back soon i promise. i going mia again after this post. LUBZ YOU GUYS <3

3 more days to oppa bday! <3 HAHAHA TREND ON TWITTER ALRIGHT! I think i going create a spam account and trend for oppa! hehehe. alright, i had to mia already. *HUGS*

‘국군의 날’ 행사에 인기 연예사병 대거 출연.
비, 현빈, KCM 등 출연… 축하메시지에 신아람 선수까지.
http://www.hkbs.co.kr/hkbs/news.php?mid=1&r=view&uid=240846&treec=212

Popular Korean star soldiers will attend on the National Armed Forces Day, which is Oct 1st including Rain, Hyun Bin, KCM etc in Gar Ryoung Dae, Choong Cheung province where Army, Navy, Air Force's headquarters are located. Hyun Bin will deliver cerebration messages on this day.

Source: SECRETGARDENKD - SORRY FOR REPOSTING YOUR PERVIOUS POST @willenette , DIDNT NOTICE IT >< -