[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Too be honest, this variety show is on cable,

not on MBC, SBS or KBS. It should be understood before hand that

cable shows always have lower ratings. The usual three are public broadcaster,

while JTCB is not. Many people do live outside of the city, where cable is not offered.

In cable shows to even have 1% in ratings is greattt!

Though, the show had .336% its not bad for the start.

And I'm not sure if its even counting viewership online so yeah.

Don't be discourage, Shinhwa Broadcast will pull in the ratings eventually :)

Yes! It's only the beginning!

:w00t: News just in, well new news for me, that Shinhwa's 2nd ep pulled an almighty >50% increase of ratings from their first ep! If I remember correctly it increased to about 0.852%, that's more than double their first rating! Our Shinhwa boys are not disappointing us at all :D I watched both episodes without Eng subs and I still laughed my head off. I can't wait until next weekend!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wasabii_soo

OMG! I am so happy they are doing this for their comeback!

I've missed them a lot!

Just watched the first episode with Chinese subs and, damn I laughed a lot! After all these years, they are still dorks. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Can't wait for the other episodes! :D

Guest dontknock

Wow! It's nice to hear about the increase in ratings. I hope this goes on because (1) Shinhwa deserves it  - they are really carrying on well with the show and (2) everybody needs to watch this show 'cos it's tons of fun: entertainment value: priceless :D

Guest Breakers

I uploaded the raw 720P version of episode 1 on Mediafire. Here's the d/l link if any of you want it - http://www.mediafire.com/?squurykbrvob5 The Chinese subbed version will also be uploaded in the same folder but it will take some time so check back if you wanna get Chinese subs for the show!:D

Thank you for the links! It was friggin hilarious being able to understand what they were saying.

By the way, may I know where to find the original chinese subbed files?

Guest luckykat

OMG I love you Jen!!! I didn't know where to watch it sub so I watched it raw. Now im going to watch it again hee. Should be studying for exam tmr,BUT who cares when there's Shinhwa :w00t: thanks to all the subbers out there!!!!

Thanks Jen. for the link to episode 1! Its so freaken hilarous. I mean, I laughed when there was no subs and I laughed harder with subs! I watched it twice with subs and still managed to laugh. My sister was looking at me like I was crazy. Haha

Oh my goodness. I laughed my head off watching ep 1. :lol: They are so funny and their witty comments are hilarious! Shinhwa in the van was my favorite part! RicJin...I can never get enough of them haha. My absolute favorite part was when they yelled out their nicknames.

SHINHWA: Tu Chong, Pil Ta! Yuc Ric, James Andy!

RICJIN: *with no excitement*...Meat and Fish... :lol: I literally spat laughing out loud.

I'm just wondering if this was scripted. You never know, but I'd like to know that all their conversation came from Shinhwa's witty~ness haha (which of course is believable haha).

Guest ontheroad

this show is amazing!!!!! Shinhwa are the gods of variety show....  I am sad that I am discovering them this late...... their 10th was gold as well.... I am already becoming a huge fan 

Guest wasabii_soo

^ nice to hear that! :D

just watched episode 2, LAUGHED HARDER THAN THE FIRST EPISODE! OH GOD!

Love Hyesung with his monkey hahahaha

Guest Indogurl05

I haven't been active in forum for ages.. but I had to post this here..

This show is just to die for! I can't wait for subs but raw video will do for now!! I watched the first eps last night (around 2 am) and I was laughing like crazy... hahahahahaha.. I miss Shinhwa so much and they haven't change at all!! Even if they are in their 30s, they are children at heart..

Hope this show will continue for a while.. ^^

Guest changminini

I'm supposed to be asleep but like any other fan, Shinhwa just keeps me awake.

Thank you muchoz for the subs! Aigo!

The van scene in episode 1 was the best. *w*

SHINHWA HWATING! <3

Archived