[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest michjaliz

The shirts are cute and i'm liking the sleeves part with lots of 1N2D logo... me too, wanna see that mini-triathlon again, it's crazy! and joo won wearing that heels :) and the paragliding was amazing as well (thought I'd never get to see him doing that)... 

And oh, there's a preview of that Overseas Koreans Special - don't you think they got that idea when Sugeun and Joo Won met a group of Koreans that were adopted by overseas parents?!

Guest xopo17

some recap from 1n2d :)

they are just like kids, :)) :))

1341740507658.jpg

this below picture looks funny. :)) LOL . just look at them :
201207291855774271_1.jpg

they are the older people (UTW, KSW, YSG) who are provided by the crew with the baby teeth pacifier in their mouth and they are just draw laughter together :)) :))  LOL :)

Guest xopo17

Btw does anyone know what KMJ doing with his HP in middle of night ???? while other have been sleeping. i don't know korean language
201207291912312510_1.jpg

Guest alysanne

@kjmcth: Thanks again for more info on the next special!  I'm always concerned when they try to separate the members on their own, and not just this season.  Even in Season 1, because I still think the fun of 1N2D comes from the cast interactions.  I hope the Overseas Koreans special will be awesome!
@laydeebutterfly: Who texts their mother so late at night when the mother knows he's working anyway? I say relationship, too!  LOL

Guest xopo17

One Night And Two Day star Um Tae Woong’s photos taken in Dokdo island are in the limelight

mS15iO46.jpg

One Night And Two Day star Um Tae Woong’s photos taken in Dokdo island are in the limelight.

On July 27 and 28, the actor tweeted a couple of photo with the caption “Dokdo—it’s clean and clear.”

In the photos, Um stares at the camera deadpan, of he is drinking soda pop with Dokdo in the background. The hunk looks hot with his muscles in his arms. Thanks to his manly appearance, the photo looks as if they were for a commercial.

Netizens responded: “I’m already looking forward to the summer special of One Night And Two Days.” “He’s good at endorsing the soda pop.”

It has come to light the photos were taken on the set of the summer special 2 of KBS2’s Happy Sunday-One Night and Two Days. It has been reported that the episode features Koreans who live abroad and their trip to Tokdo with the cast.

Source: TV Report

credit: oh kpop

Hi 1N2D'ers!I watched my very first ep last night (last week's), because I miss GAAAAAAAKSITAAAAAAAAAAL (joo won). I'm still getting used to the concept, but it is pretty random and funny. I will check out this week's ep soon, courtesy of the awesome @semi-fly
Thanks for all the awesome pix and info in this thread!-sooomp

Guest alysanne

@soomp: I can't believe you've just started watching! ;)  It's nice to know that there are people who are checking out 1N2D now because of Joo Won.  ;)  Enjoy the show!  

Guest flyting2

air date : Jul 30, 2012
I just watched this video clip.Joowon really likes to eat clam, but he didn't get a chance to eat dinner :-OSo, He kept looking at clam and saying ' Clam....'
So CUTE!!!!! <3

you can watch here!▼http://goo.gl/6kAic
There is no sub though, you can understand ! haha ><

Archived