[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

rynhanna said: @stars4u
"I saw when 1N2D first went to Dokdo they had to help the staff bring all the equipment all the way to the top to the lighthouse."
I believe that episode is not Dokdo's episode. It was a trip to Geomundo, Yeousu in South Jeolla. It was in November 2009. The first trip to Dokdo was in October 2007 which Shun ji of Koyote was the guest (the only female guest in 1N2D history, while Bora and Baek Ji Young just came in for perfomance)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rynhanna

@kjmcth
You're right. I totally forgot about that. That was the time when Hodong in midst of controversy. I didn't follow the episode thoroughly, just cut there and here...

Oh my... am goosebump-ing and tearing up when I heard Hong Kyung-min's voice singing "My Country My People" as a background once they sighted Dokdo island from 01.10.12 - 01.12.42. The song is so patriotic, the casts and guests are soo touched and teary, the singer is simply amazing... Me, weeping just by watching other people's island, countrymen and listen to that patriotic song... TT_TT

Guest sorcy79au

OMG, my fave part of this episode was the shotput with a volleyball! I replayed the bit where Jongmin threw it at Tae Woong SOOO many times! I swear to god I had to run for the toilet I was laughing soooo hard!  =))
I felt a bit sorry for Shi Kyung and Alexandr throughout this whole special, it didn't look like they talked much and the atmosphere between them seemed very awkward.Shi Kyung's english accent is VERY American. I wonder, did he study or live in America at all?

sorcy79au said: OMG, my fave part of this episode was the shotput with a volleyball! I replayed the bit where Jongmin threw it at Tae Woong SOOO many times! I swear to god I had to run for the toilet I was laughing soooo hard!  =))
I felt a bit sorry for Shi Kyung and Alexandr throughout this whole special, it didn't look like they talked much and the atmosphere between them seemed very awkward.Shi Kyung's english accent is VERY American. I wonder, did he study or live in America at all?

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; "Source close to Koyote’s Kim Jong Min confirms he’s in a relationship

tumblr_m8puhpoxgA1qhcop3.jpg

Koyote‘s Kim Jong Min has been continuously suspected of being in a relationship, and it has reportedly been confirmed by those close to him that the rumors are indeed true.

On August 13th, a source close to the star informed StarToday, “It is true that he has a girlfriend. They have not been dating that long, and she is as beautiful as any celebrity.

I have not personally met [his girlfriend], but I heard that he does have one, and I learned that she was a model after reading the articles,” the source continued. “I have not heard anything about her career in detail.

The source added, “He has such an easy going and honest personality that if his girlfriend does not highly object, I predict that he will use this an opportunity to go public with his relationship.

Ahead of this, a media outlet had reported that Kim Jong Min was currently dating a model a few years his junior. According to this media outlet, his girlfriend is a rising star in the modeling industry and is currently working overseas.

Source & Image: StarToday via Nate

by leesa86 (Allkpop)

-------------------------

It seems like KJM is really into models.. haha :D first Hyun Young, now another model.. :D

Guest alysanne

^^ I bet the 1N2D boys will make him admit it anyway.  LOL
Also, this from @kjmcth's post on SSK -- "I read erotic books in English too. I’m also very skilled at pretending I’m good at English. So everyone’s fooled by that. (Laugh)"    =))

yes this week win win with cha tae hyun @kbsw  wednesday after 1n2d and re-run next sunday

id="watch-headline-title"[This Week] KBS World TV Highlights (2012.8.13~8.19) id="watch-headline-title"

and this highlights show 1n2d part 2 -mini triathlon .. can't wait for this episode

Guest sorcy79au

kjmcth said: sorcy79au said: OMG, my fave part of this episode was the shotput with a volleyball! I replayed the bit where Jongmin threw it at Tae Woong SOOO many times! I swear to god I had to run for the toilet I was laughing soooo hard!  =))

Kim Seung Woo confesses he is happier when his wife is busy

Actor and ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ cast member Kim Seung Woo confessed that he found married life easier when his wife wasn’t around.

On the latest episode, the talk between the cast members turned to marriage. Fellow member Cha Tae Hyun revealed, “there are 99 good things about marriage and one bad thing. But that one bad thing trumps all of the other good points.”

“That one thing is freedom,” Cha Tae Hyun concluded, sending the cast into fits of laughter.

“I’m happy because my wife is busy,” Kim Seung Woo related, referring to his wife, actress Kim Nam Joo. “The extension for her drama was too small. I wanted it to be extended for two years.”

Kim Nam Joo is currently starring in the KBS drama, “You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly“.

Source: OSEN via Nate

ALLKPOP

TEAM UTW .. THEY bring fro home utw experid date ?  laugh so hard time kjm take matters dan promise will  clean after this...

yesterday rating.........18.7% (2012.08.19 AGB닐슨 제공) ---- his week rating UP..... LST WEEK 15.3% (2012.08.12 AGB닐슨 제공)

HAPPY...  SEE THIS NEWS HERE   NATE

and this week 1st time 1N2D BEAT RUNNING MAN EVEN ONLY 0.1% PERCENT....

1N2D -18.7 %

RUNNING MAN -18:6% 

THE BEST MOMENT ... LEE SUGUEN SONS....

2012082009520421_1_rstarssw.jpg

2012082009235381402_1.jpg?time=193549
2012082000300139_1_rstarbes.jpg

next week cth with bungee jumping  for earn most  money for his team.. hope  have member from single team also can do it ... maybe .joo won?? ..  preview next episode also have special guest  maybe wife kim seung woo??

Archived