[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hullo guys, first time to post in this thread *is it? I don't know, lol* , Yes 1N2D season 2 thread. I think I see someone that I know here, hullo @alysanne!

Just fast forward watch episode 401 and I saw Joo Won's brother. *Yes!* But I don't understand what they are saying.

I really want to ask if someone understand the name of Joo Won's brother. Was it Moon Joon San? Gah, I don't quite understand Korean yet, I'm still learning how they talk. If someone know, can you please tell me. Thanks!!!

coolreborn said: Hullo guys, first time to post in this thread *is it? I don't know, lol* , Yes 1N2D season 2 thread. I think I see someone that I know here, hullo @alysanne!

Just fast forward watch episode 401 and I saw Joo Won's brother. *Yes!* But I don't understand what they are saying.

I really want to ask if someone understand the name of Joo Won's brother. Was it Moon Joon San? Gah, I don't quite understand Korean yet, I'm still learning how they talk. If someone know, can you please tell me. Thanks!!!

Guest alysanne

Yay, ratings!   \:D/
Hi, @coolreborn!  Yes, I'm here!  There are only 4 threads I hang-out at these days because I'm trying to avoid spoilers for the dramas I'm watching.  I think you've already seen me in 3 of these threads.  LOL
Wow, Kim Nam-joo on 1N2D!  Awesome!  And Joo Won's brother!  What's the concept for this trip?

alysanne said: Yay, ratings!   \:D/
Hi, @coolreborn!  Yes, I'm here!  There are only 4 threads I hang-out at these days because I'm trying to avoid spoilers for the dramas I'm watching.  I think you've already seen me in 3 of these threads.  LOL
Wow, Kim Nam-joo on 1N2D!  Awesome!  And Joo Won's brother!  What's the concept for this trip?

Guest alysanne

@laydeebutterfly: Ah, so it's Back to Basics part 2.  That's an interesting idea, having someone to pick them up!  Can't wait to watch this!  :)

I totally lost it when Sugeun called up his friend. Their intonations made the faux Cantonese conversation sounded so real.
And it's really nice to see Kim Seungwoo and his wife being affectionate with each other (which is very rare for people at their age imo).
P.S.: Can't help feeling gleeful looking at the ratings. I'm really liking the cast this season and what they bring to the show. Their weekly drinking session probably strengthen their bond. Keep it up, 1N2D! classychic said: Awww, why did they lose & had to wash the dishes?

Guest rynhanna

In the episode of Korean live abroad, we got to know that Haksun (David Lee) from France loves Korean variety shows very much. Would that be great if he could share his experience here in soompi. He must know soompi, right? (ahhh, my wishful thinking....)

Archived