[Drama 2012] Arang and The Magistrate 아랑 사또전

Guest yeohweping

Guest kaeruchan

apparently the broadcast has been postponed :((

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201207091901001210

rough translation by me

class="entry-title"Arang’s First Broadcast Delayed
Posted on July 9, 2012 by muchadoboutlove

Arang: Magistrate’s Chronicle‘s first episode broadcast has been delayed.

Instead of the original date set on 25th July, the date is for the broadcast has been pushed back two weeks later to 15th August. According to one of the drama representative, the delay has been confirmed and the writer, Jung Yoon-Jung also apologized about the matter through Twitter. Lee Jun-Ki’s manager also wrote about it in his Twitter account and hoping that fans would wait for the moment Eun-Oh (Jun-Ki’s character) will make his appearance through the drama.

arang_0.jpg?w=640&h=480

Apparently, the reason for the delay is to make way for London Olympics 2012 and also avoid a fierce rating competition(?) with the event broadcast.

Arang: Magistrate’s Chronicle is a drama about a ghost who died a wrongful death Arang (Shin Min-Ah) who meets a new magistrate that can see ghosts, Eun-Oh (Lee Jun-Ki) and he eventually helps her with the mystery revolved around her death. The meeting between the virgin and the magistrate is the main focus of this fantasy melodrama sageuk.

source: Newsen

Ahhhh!! What a heartbreaking news ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Waiting is pure torture…..but the great thing is the production team eventually buys more time for shooting. If that can ease off the actors’ burden and reduce the hours they will undergo live shooting, guess I have to be happy with that..No matter how long, I will wait for you~!

more than one month to go...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a nice move though... they should not compete with London Olympics viewers... knowing that koreans are really into sports..!!!Hwaiting Arang..!!
Here's the new Stills from official site: 12.jpg
so SBS "To the Beautiful you will air on July 9 then july 15 for Arang 
If Bridal Mask's ratings will continue to increase then it will be harder for Arang to Compete against BM knowing that they will up against the 23rd Ep...!!!

Guest CatyRae

Its a nice move though... they should not compete with London Olympics viewers... knowing that koreans are really into sports..!!!

Hwaiting Arang..!!

Here's the new Stills from official site: 

so SBS "To the Beautiful you will air on July 9 then july 15 for Arang 

If Bridal Mask's ratings will continue to increase then it will be harder for Arang to Compete against BM knowing that they will up against the 23rd Ep...!!!

Guest kaeruchan

40-second teaser...from Lee Junki's tweet :D

edit: from the news. seems like the PD tweeted this pic earlier and the news is entitled "The Princess-Like Ghost" :)

2012071212410224_1_rstarcby.jpg

source

This drama is gonna be awesome I think. I like Lee Junki's character already...he is the teasing/playboy/awesome guy :P. And Shin Mina's character is kinda a mix of MiHo being her fake evil to scare Daewoong :P. I really want to see this drama NOW.

Guest kayana20

Only a few more weeks to go. I am so excited and the premise sounds good. I need some good laughs, ghosts, and romance all in one.

Archived