[Drama 2012] Arang and The Magistrate 아랑 사또전

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelovemeloveme

EEEKKK!! can't wait for this drama!!!! I love mystical series. Anyone watched My girlfriend is a GUMIHO? hehe I hope it'll be as cutesy and good as that series. 
COUNT DOWN TIME! =D 

"Arang and the Magistrate" Yeon Woo-jin in Hanbok

photo249574.jpg

Actor Yeon Woo-jin revealed his Hanbok fashion.

Yeon Woo-jin showed off his "Cold Chosun Man" image in a Hanbok and a pair of sunglasses.

Yeon posed with a 'V' with a serious expression towards the camera.

New MBC drama "Arang and the Magistrate" stars Yeon Woo-jin as a mysterious character with manly and charismatic appeal named Joo-wal.

Starring Lee Joon-ki, Sin Min-ah, Yeon Woo-jin, Yoo Seung-ho and others, "Arang and the Magistrate" will be broadcasted for the first time on the 15th of August.

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news... ( English )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/arang-and-the-magistrate-yeon-woo-jin-in-hanbok-45749.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#x7OZ5OoHPYEQXAOD.99

I hope this drama will be another hit..
After reading the character description of the cast I get more excited to see this drama..
I'm curious about Ju Wal will he be the villain in Arang's life? or will he be the rival of Eun-Oh?
gaaahhhh..I can't wait for Arang & the Magistre to air.. :D

Guest kawaiiyuki

Thanks for sharing the new trailer.... It's looking ghostly and i can't wait for the humor. So the question i have after watching the trailer if of she's a ghost why can people touch her?

Guest leelee.

This drama looks like it's gonna be hilarious and cute! I'm really excited. :) Shin Min Ah is great at playing adorable, supernatural characters! And Lee Jun Ki is... well, he's Lee Jun Ki! What else can I say?

Guest kelly

Junki and Seung ho at the same time this is too hot! lol love both and both look so good in historicals!! I wish Seung ho had a bigger role but its ok he's still young got many years to do many things! Can't wait! 

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Joon Gi captures the public with his emotional eyes

July 30, 2012 6:30 pm 

20120730160414806.jpg

Actor Lee Joong Gi will capture the public with his emotional eyes through a TV series.

Lee plays the role of a magistrate named Eun Oh in MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Arang and the Magistrate, which will start airing in August.

In the picture, which was released online on July 30, Lee is wearing a blue hanbok and showing off his mature look with his emotional eyes.

An official for the series says, “Since Lee is appearing on a TV series for the first time after he completed his army service, he is putting all of his energy into the series. He always reads his script even when he is taking a break to perform the character in more detail. He embodies his resourceful character wonderfully.”

The series is based on Arang legend from South Gyeongsang Province. It is a fantasy romance about magistrate Eun Oh, who sees ghosts, and a female ghost named Arang (played by Shin Min Ah).

Source: TV Report

Credit: http://en.korea.com/?p=362625

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Arang and the Magistrate’ Shin Min Ah On The Run

5570-shin-min-ah.jpg

Actress Shin Min Ah of MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Arang and the Magistrate' engages in several action scenes.

In contrast to typical ghost characters, Shin Min Ah's character in 'Arang' is a bold and reckless maiden ghost. In the drama still teasers, Shin Min Ah's action scenes can be previewed. 'Arang and the Magistrate' is the story of ghost Arang who travels between this world and the next. Arang is seen running in a chase scene with ghost Moo Young (Han Jung Soo) who comes down to this world to catch Arang. Arang is also seen running somewhere to find out the truth of her death.

Shin Min Ah encountered an exceptional amount of running scenes while filming the drama; however, the staff was rather surprised with her speed. Despite re-filming certain scenes, Shin Min Ah showed no signs of tiredness and continued to run extremely fast. Producers had previously prepared a stunt double for Shin Min Ah because of this issue, but except for a few dangerous scenes, Shin Min Ah is currently digesting all of her action scenes. In particular, in the scenes in which Shin Min Ah is being chased by grim reapers, she changed her shoes to running shoes and ran at an unexpected speed. Audiences can confirm the speed of 'Action Min Ah' in the broadcast of 'Arang and the Magistrate.'

credit : korea portal

Guest xopo17

and this is the article about new teaser :  ( long version, but still, i feel its not long enough for long version, :))  ) on that video , they show us the dead body of shin min ah's character a.k.a arang. i feel scared after saw that scene , ckckck

"Arang and the Magistrate" Releases New Teaser Stills of Shin Min Ah

Earlier today, MBC’sArang and the Magistrate” unveiled new teaser stills of its female lead Shin Min Ah running and running. Unlike traditional ghosts who brood and mope, Shin Min Ah’s Arang is a vivacious and feisty ghost. In the scenes, Arang is being chased by a ghost hunter named Mooyoung (Han Jung Soo), who captures spirits who linger on earth.

Based on a famous folklore, the fantasy drama takes place in the Joseon era. Shin Min Ah plays Arang, the daughter of the magistrate who is brutally murdered. She returns as a ghost with no recollection of her life and how she was murdered and goes around haunting every new magistrate who comes to town…that is until Eun Oh, played by Lee Jun Ki, shows up. The two eventually fall in love.

pH47Vb85.jpg

“Arang and the Magistrate” will premiere on MBC on August 15 at 9:55PM KST.

credit : oh kpop

Guest kawaiiyuki

AUGUST 15 is NEAR YET SSSOOOOOO FAAAARRR!!!

Thanks to all who keep feeding my obsession in this drama!  

:x  >:D<  =P~

Archived