[Drama 2012] Arang and The Magistrate 아랑 사또전

Guest yeohweping

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fallin_st4rz

i know... im also looking forward to see some updates on this drama too. Where are all Min Ah&LJK's fans gone? heh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nana544

I love Lee Junki. I cannot wait to see this new project from him :)!!!! By the way, the plot sounds interesting already. I'm looking forward to see the trailer. July, be here already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yeohweping

http://news.nate.com/view/20120402n03392

20120402082203_189503_500_631.jpg

Yeon Woo Jin to challenge his 1st role as the villain in MBC upcoming drama "Arang,Magistrate's Chronicle".

Guest lot_lot

From Dramabeans:

Yeon Woo-jin joins Arang and the Magistrate

by girlfriday | April 2, 2012 | 

After a bit of a hiatus once the 

leads were cast, summer ghosty romance drama Arang and the Magistrate is back on the casting bandwagon. They’ve landed their villain: Yeon Woo-jin, who is best known for being the youngest son on the hit weekend drama Ojakkyo Brothers. He’ll be joining Shin Mina and Lee Jun-ki to dish out some summer spooks.

Arang and the Magistrate is a fantasy romance sageuk, based on the famous myth about the young daughter of a magistrate who was brutally murdered and wrongfully accused of dishonoring her father. Shin Mina plays the ghost, Arang, who continued to haunt every new magistrate who came to the town, until one (our hero, played by Lee Jun-ki) finally listened to her tale and promised to avenge her death. Yeon will play Joo-wal, a high-ranking official who schemes and plots to serve his ambition, as villains are wont to do.

It’s apparently Yeon’s first sageuk and first villain role to date, since he’s still a pretty newish face. Of the four Ojakkyo brothers, he was certainly the greenest, and he did have a few moments where he couldn’t hold up his end of the emotional exchange. But he got better over the course of the 58-episode series, and then landed a short drama special a few weeks back called Ordinary Love, and though the drama was a bit strange (about two people whose family members are linked in a murder case who fall in love), he showed some interesting colors. I’m a little concerned he’s going to look like a widdle puppy when he’s supposed to be a scary villain in a ghost story, but perhaps a nice creepy sageuk beard will do the trick?

Arang and the Magistrate will premiere in July on MBC.

Via Herald M 

source: Dramabeans 

Guest yeohweping

2012040911064576932_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20120409n09140

Hwang Bora cast in MBC "Arang, magistrate's chronicle" as a shaman who helps Arang

Archived