[Drama 2012] Arang and The Magistrate 아랑 사또전

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

20120427_1335489607_55725700_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20120427n11812

Yoo Seung Ho to make special appearances in Arang, magistrate's chronicle as Cheon Jon,a pleasant & free-spirited god governing heavens & earth.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohweping

20111202_1322825087_38916300_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20120503n04355

Han Jung Soo joins "Arang, magistrate's chronicle" as a grimm reaper who is the king of the underworld as well

Hi, everyone! According to Min A's schedule posted on her site, filming for Arang will begin in mid May. :)

I came across an update on Arang's pre production on Lee Jun Ki's bar official weibo;

Certain korean news selection: Slated to be airing in July, MBC drama 'Arang' with Lee Jun Ki and Shin Min A as main cast will have its filming mainly at Jecheon's historical drama sets and the sets are currently under preparations.

5aeO7.jpg

credit: Lee Jun Ki's bar official weibo and 许久不见的才女崇拜西

Good news, today is Arang script reading~

MBC drama Arang and the Magistrate... script reading... Hwaiting!!!

MBC 아랑사또전... 대본리딩 왔음... 대박!!!화이팅!!!

Asq-SCaCMAA9KLP.jpg

cr: simwoong

I am already so excited, eager, curious... Waiting for pictures~

Finally, the script reading is here at last! :lol:

I will anticipate the filming pictures that will come and the beautiful official stills of the drama.

hello guys our fb page is looking for an admin... those who are willing to please visit our page Arang korean drama Notes here!!!

COOL Magazine Interview: Lee Jun Ki talked about working with Shin Min A

COOL: Your first project after your comeback is 'Arang' with Shin Min A. <span >

LJK: Because I was on hiatus for two years, the audience is curious and anticipating my comeback project. I<span >for depth in performance and meaningful.

This drama has mass appeal, easily acceptable by viewers of all ages; everyone will have a pleasant time watching it. It is high in entertainment value, a light-hearted drama, but at the same time, a meaningful one so I regard it as a fantastic production. I believe many viewers particularly my fans will especially like it. My previous roles did not have much romance; fans have been repeatedly telling me to act in romantic productions. This time, they will be satisfied; I believe this is a production that will satisfy many (smiles). 

COOL: Is Shin Min A whom you will be working with, close to your ideal type?

LJK: Now I will definitely say close to (smiles), because we will be acting together.

COOL: Anticipating working with her?

LJK: Of course, I am looking forward to. I hope filming will begin earlier. Not too long ago, we had a meeting, Shin Min A have a sincere and pleasant side to her, appearing to have many types of charms!

COOL: How did you feel when you saw her for the first time?

LJK: Pretty! And kind... Tall... Good figure.... Ai Hihihahahaha!!!

Source: April Issue of COOL轻音乐

credit: ZK_yoky from Arang@baidu

translated by eilasa / shin min ah's soompi

Here's a piece of rumored casting...

It is rumored that veteran actress Kim Yeo Jin will join Arang as one of its supporting cast.

dF2sW.jpg

credit: 外星神猫 from Arang@baidu and DC

Arang Fan Creations

ttMUJ.jpg

nkLP8.jpg

dN1qQ.jpg

GpF2a.jpg

U09Du.jpg

AkqlX.jpg

credit as tagged

additional credit: Arang@baidu and DC

Guest yeohweping

20120514_1336968784.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20120514n13936

Kwon Oh Joong joins MBC "Arang, magistrate's chronicle" as the right-hand man of Lee Jun Ki.

Hello everyone thanks for the updates.  I am really excited and can’t wait for Arang to be broadcast in July.  Here is more information on the characters of the cast.

Arang and the Magistrate adds to its cast

by javabeans

Fusion ghost-mystery drama Arang and the Magistrate has added a few more names to its cast list as it gears up to begin shooting later this month. The drama stars Shin Mina as Arang, the woman who is murdered and takes to “haunting” the local magistrates in an effort to win justice for herself, until the newest one finally listens to her (Lee Jun-ki). To fulfill the fantasy-romance quotient, the two leads somehow have a romantic development despite the fact that, you know, she’s dead and he’s not.

Supporting leads include Yeon Woo-jin as a villain and Hwang Bora as Arang’s shaman sidekick. Adding to the paranormal element, Han Jung-soo (Chuno, Poseidon) plays another mystical figure as a “guardian angel” who guides the spirits of the deceased to the after life and is the right-hand man of the King of the Underworld. But he’s also got one foot above ground, as the“most trusted friend of the King of Heaven.” Hm. Interesting duality, although perhaps in this mythology Hades and Heaven aren’t necessarily at odds.

Then there’s Kwon Oh-joong (The Duo, Gourmet), who plays LeeJun-ki’s manservant Dol-swe. He’s a simple-minded fellow, strong as an ox and loyal to the utmost. That makes him a protective friend and hyung figure to our magistrate, ready at the drop of a hat to charge in to keep him from harm. Aw. Already I feel the warm fuzzies of bromantic potential.

Yoo Seung-ho isn’t a fixed regular in the cast, but he’ll have a special guest role playing a king, sort of. He’s the above-mentioned King of Heaven, aka the supreme ruler of the skies, and while this one’s not a historical ruler I’m still amazed that it’ll be Yoo Seung-ho’s fourth king role when he’s only 18 years old. The king is described as having a carefree personality, and he’ll offer Arang and the magistrate an important clue. Yo, he’s the almightiest of the almighties; you’d think he could give more than just a clue. But then I supposed we’d have no drama.

The drama plans to air on MBC on Wednesdays and Thursdays, beginning in late July.

Via E DailyTV Report

Credit: dramabeans.com 

Archived