[Drama 2012] Arang and The Magistrate 아랑 사또전

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aternall

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ what a great gift for my birthday kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D can't wait XD I love both actors and I'm sure it;s going o be a great drama :D

Yeon Woo Jin, Yoo Seung Ho and Kwon Oh Joong at the first script reading.

6SvKe.jpg

source: news.nate.com

Shin Min Ah and Lee Joon Gi meet each other for the first time

The cast members of MBC TV’s new drama series Arang and the Magistrate, which stars Shin Min Ah and Lee Joon Gi, had their first script read-through meeting.

Including Shin and Lee, all cast members of the series had their first script read-through meeting at MBC’s meeting room.

Producer Kim Sang Ho, writer Jung Yun Jung, Shin in the role of ghost Arang, Lee in the role magistrate Eun Oh, Yeon Woo Jin in the role of Mr.Choi’s son Joo Wal, Kang Moon Young in the role of Mrs. Seo, Kwon Oh Joong in the role of Eun Oh’s servant Dol Shoi, Hwang Bora in the role of shaman Bang Wool, Han Jung Soo in the role of death angel Moo Young, Kim Yong Gun in the role of Mr. Choi, Kim Kwang Gyu in the role of Eun Oh’s secretary, and Yoo Seung Ho in the role of the Great Jade Emperor attended the meeting.

Arang and the Magistrate is a story rewritten from a local legend. It’s a love story between ghost Arang (played by Shin Min Ah) who wants to know the reason of her death and magistrate Eun Oh (played by Lee Joon Gi) who has an ability to see ghosts. It will start filming in mid-May and start airing at the end of July.

zpFxX.jpg

Credit: en.korea.com

“Arang and the Magistrate” Lee Joon-Ki and Sin Min-ah’s first script reading [ Hancinema Article]

Today is the first day of filming for Arang! :w00t::lol:

There's a new post on the staff diary section of Mina's official website:

2012. 05. 21 - 아랑사또전 촬영 start !!

2012.05.21 12:25:33

Staff Diary

안녕하세요^-^ 공홈 담당자입니다.

많은분들이 민아씨 소식을 궁금해하고 계시는데요~

깨알같은 소식을 가지고 돌아왔답니다 :D

지난주 민아씨는 아랑사또전 테스트 촬영겸 MT 를 다녀왔구요!

드디어~ 오늘!!!! 첫 촬영을 한답니다.

곱게 입은 한복이 너무 잘어울렸구요+_+

현장 분위기도 좋아서 앞으로 재밌게 촬영을 할수 있을것 같습니다 ^ ^

첫 촬영이 시작된 아랑사또전 많은 관심 부탁드리구요!

민아씨 응원 많이 해주세요 ^ ^

그럼 저는 좋은소식을 가지고 또 인사드릴께요♥

Translation: Arang and the Magistrate’s filming start!!

Hello everyone. ^-^ I am the administrator of the official site.

A lot of fans would like to know Mina’s news. ~

I am bringing a small piece of news to everyone :D

Last week, Mina attended test shooting for Arang and MT*!

Finally~ Today!!! Will be filming the first scene.

The pretty hanbok is very suitable for her +_+

The atmosphere of the filming set is very good, looks like filming can be completed happily. ^^

Everyone please pay a lot of attention to Arang which has started filming

And give your support to Mina. ^^

Next time, I will be bringing good news to everyone. ♥

*MT stands for Membership Training, a korean tradition of building up strength and unity within a group. A MT takes place in the mountains or a rural area where members have fun and bond together over a series of activities.

Based on chinese translation by veeko_kwok from Mina@baidu

Translated by eilasa

Source: shinmina.co.kr

THIS IS ONE DRAMA I'M HIGHLY ANTICIPATING!!! it has all the supernatural stuffs i like and of course, two awesome leads! i really hope it lives up to our expectations!!! and more than anything else, the impossible romance of a ghost and human... classic, but very romantic in my eyes!

Guest mel_lee

finally He is back, welcome back Lee Jun Ki, i love him since My Girl and also Iljimae, more over we have Yoo Seung Ho n Shin min Ah in this drama.. Can't hardly wait for this sageuk drama

Guest lucky_moon

How much l missed u oppa, l will be back to watch Korean drama and will start with Junki drama of course, it's been a long time and he is back more matured.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived