Who's the Most Popular Pairing of All Time?

Guest lualm

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norj.jjang

ohh? soompi is goguma's territory? is that so? then this site or forum is too biased.. you're asking people to vote for the most popular pairing of all times and yet it is a territory of goguma's.. are the owners of this site a goguma fan too? then maybe we are not really welcome here..   i thought this forum is open to all..

not because there are many goguma fans here, it means it's your territory.. you think that this forum is ruled by goguma's? and you think it's goguma's territory? then maybe you're the creator of soompi.. if not, you are not in the right place to say these words..

no offense.. i'm just expressing my own idea here..

LOL. Don't make a big fuss over a little thing. It's his/her opinion. Respect it. You can always go over and ignore that comment and read those that favor you. It didn't mention any other couple. Let her be proud. You can always do that to your bias couple as well. sheesh~ <_<

It's just a friggin' pol! If your choice doesn't win. Well then, better luck next time.

People are just voting for the couple they like. Not who the most popular of all time.

I love Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shinhye as a pairing (they're the only pair I ship) but no way are they more popular than Lee Minho/Goo Hyesun couple, or any other couple more popular than them for that matter.

Boys Over Flowers is probably the most  successful Hallyu drama. Almost everyone knows who Goo JunPyo and Geum JanDi are.

On another note, YongShin couple is adorable. The level of comfort and ease they feel towards each other is remarkable. They make each other laugh, they tease each other, and there are sparks. If someone asks me to give him or her an example of what an ideal relationship should look like I would point to them.

Can I spam some gifs of them?

tumblr_ls545zl0jr1r2n17yo7_400.gif

tumblr_ls545zl0jr1r2n17yo4_250.gif

tumblr_ls545zl0jr1r2n17yo2_500.gif

tumblr_lyfqkwIrkd1rn4higo1_500.gif

It's been more than 3 years since this couple left WGM, but their fanbase is still mighty strong. Why? Because their relationship is also still Mighty Strong!

SEGYERO!

massage3.jpg

kissssss.jpg

PEPERO.jpg

THIS IS SKINSHIP.

massage3.jpg

SSANGCHU COUPLE WILL BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR PAIRINGS OF ALL TIME. BECAUSE THEY WERE THEIR REAL SELVES WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER! no freakin drama!

Bottom line is, we are all delusional in following make-believe couple in variety shows nor dramas. But the positive thing about diehard fan/shipper is..."bring out individual's amazing talents such as writing fan fictions, MVs and photoshop work on their favorite couple."

The best thing about all this...I get to meet wonderful people around the world on blogs, chatroom, tweeter and facebook.

So let's not take this poll to seriously but enjoy every shippers posting!

I am a forever Joongbo^^

wild-fancy-5.jpg

HB-n-HJ-MBC-Awards2-2010.jpg

Japan-MG.jpg

If there are biases in this polls....no need to waste our time to vote......what they are going to prove at all........if there is an award, we will fight for our favorite loveteam...........but if it just to fool us,, no way at all!!!!!!

MIANHE, GUYS!!!

HYUNMIN COUPLE IS THE BEST AND REAL!!!!

KHJ-JSMCOLLAGE.jpg

KHJ-JSM.jpg

SoftWhitecopy.jpg

Amazing_Flowers_Wallpapers_54copy.jpg

NOWANDFOREVER.jpg

If there is biases in this polls....no need to waste our time to vote......what they are going to prove at all........if there is an award, we will fight for our favorite loveteam...........but if it just fooling us, no way at all!!!!!!

MIANHE, GUYS!!!

HYUN,MIN COUPLE IS THE BEST AND REAL!!!!

This poll is for fun. No need to be bitter just because your favorite "couple" isn't included! and just so you know, one of the supporters of your couple suggested to include your couple here. AND NOBODY'S FOOLING NOBODY.

oh and do you see the ships here fighting each other on who's the best? NO. Why? Because this poll is for fun!

anyway, JOONGBO is REALITY.

Guest passingThru

If there are biases in this polls....no need to waste our time to vote......what they are going to prove at all........if there is an award, we will fight for our favorite loveteam...........but if it just to fool us,, no way at all!!!!!!

MIANHE, GUYS!!!

HYUNMIN COUPLE IS THE BEST AND REAL!!!!

Since you are diehard fan of Jung So Min...I have question for you.

What ever happen to her career after Playful Kiss? Any new project 2012?

What I remember from her past work...she's pretty good actress!

Recently I found out Jung So Min is my son's ideal woman. 

He's only a teenager. How cute is that? smile.gif

THREAD OF THE DAY

JOONGBO FORUM acknowledged THREAD OF THE DAY @Soompi...

on FACEBOOK and TWITTER...

When?

Uh...

December 03, 2011

[Forum Thread] Thread of the day: An oldie but goodie...Hwang Bo and Kim Hyun Joong!

GoingLeftborder-1.gif

2 0 1 2.....2 0 1 2......2 0 1 2.....2 0 1 2.....2 0 1 2

Fourth Year London Olympic Anniversary

100dayjb1.jpg

1st season We Got Married 2008...

Ssangchu Couple set the bar high...

...JoongBoer's accept nothing but incredible <_<

...not sorry about nothing...

....Cuz hey...I know Hwangbo Hye Jung and Kim Hyun Joong

......Ssangchu Couple is a C L A S S I C... B)

..shouting out to my J o o n g B o family...

...the most A W E S O M E ! ! :wub:

Guest aimisha

LOL. Don't make a big fuss over a little thing. It's his/her opinion. Respect it. You can always go over and ignore that comment and read those that favor you. It didn't mention any other couple. Let her be proud. You can always do that to your bias couple as well. sheesh~  <_<

It's just a friggin' pol! If your choice doesn't win. Well then, better luck next time.

thank you for replying anyway.. hmm.. well on my own perception, it's like a disrespect act towards others..

all i want to say is, don't say that soompi is a territory of goguma's because i know that soompi is for all.. that's all..

just like what i said earlier, i'm just expressing my own thoughts :)

Archived