Who's the Most Popular Pairing of All Time?

Guest lualm

Interesting how fans are intensely fighting about who is better for Yonghwa. It's really weird. *quoted image* 

I say it's because Yongseo and Yongshin's dynamics couldn't  be any more different from each other. 

Yongseo is more introspective. They're quiet, awkward, but endearing. It's mostly because they are so different from each other. Yonghwa is playful. Seohyun is more reserved. Yonghwa is expressive, Seohyun finds it hard to do so, and so on and so forth. But they did put tremendous effort to form a bond and the journey to get there is cute. They remind me of lost puppies most of the time. 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Yongshin couldn't be more different from Yongseo. The pair is outgoing because they are both carefree. Shinhye is playful like Yonghwa is. They're loud and always laughing. They're tease each other constantly. And I see no awkwardness when they're interacting. They're wayyy different from Yongseo because Yonghwa and Shinhye are almost alike, personality-wise. 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Both couple have chemistry though that's why both have hardcore fans.

Yonghwa is good with creating chemistry with any girl.

What if Yonghwa publicly dates a different girl though, not Seohyun and Shinhye?  I think hell will break loose. *quoted image*

I don't really care though because I like him mostly for his music.

i'll feel sad if yonghwa doesnt end up with seohyun, but on the other note i'll support him if that makes him happy eventhough my heart is crying kekekebiggrin.gif

it just irritates me that there are some shippers here, (u guys know who u are) who are making false and immature accusations, but i realize two things, 1st is that haters gonna hate, that's what antis do best. 

2nd, if people are trying to bring u down that means you are above them.

So to the haters, goodluck because bitterness will do u nothing good.biggrin.gif

tumblr_lsedqpS16s1qgru4to6_r1_250.giftumblr_lmmmw2HH2S1qg0mfwo1_400.gif

and to my fellow gogumas, fighting!biggrin.gif

tumblr_lrd81ogNUi1qcfqc0o3_250.giftumblr_lr1esn7nJG1qc3odbo5_250.gif

and now, pardon me for spamming yongseo goodies. lol

tumblr_ludj7ky34P1qbktr1o2_250.giftumblr_ludj7ky34P1qbktr1o3_250.gif

tumblr_ltiykuYl1B1r4s7ewo1_500.giftumblr_ltiykuYl1B1r4s7ewo2_500.gif

tumblr_lqbewoYrgc1qlryspo1_500.gif

tumblr_ll7w8okf4x1qigaf6o1_500.gif

tumblr_lqeiz0JWcN1qea0e0o1_250.giftumblr_lqeiz0JWcN1qea0e0o2_250.giftumblr_lqeiz0JWcN1qea0e0o3_250.giftumblr_lqeiz0JWcN1qea0e0o4_250.giftumblr_lqeiz0JWcN1qea0e0o5_250.giftumblr_lqeiz0JWcN1qea0e0o6_250.gif

tumblr_lr1aiyY8me1qc3odbo1_250.giftumblr_lr1aiyY8me1qc3odbo3_250.gif

tumblr_lkwf6wuv2M1qea0e0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lm6xdfrB9n1qea0e0o1_500.gif

tumblr_ln8z37nJkE1qhft5n.gif

“I went to have my hair done and ran into Seohyun,” he said shyly. “She promised to cheer me on. She liked it, of course.” -Jung Yonghwa, Heartstrings press conference. 23, June.

tumblr_lpj6u1AHBP1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lytqyfSUws1qmcdi1o1_r1_250.giftumblr_lytqyfSUws1qmcdi1o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lytqyfSUws1qmcdi1o8_r2_250.giftumblr_lytqyfSUws1qmcdi1o3_r1_250.giftumblr_lytqyfSUws1qmcdi1o4_r1_250.giftumblr_lytqyfSUws1qmcdi1o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lx1x0jxHQ91qc3odbo1_250.giftumblr_lx1x0jxHQ91qc3odbo2_250.giftumblr_lx1x0jxHQ91qc3odbo3_500.gif

tumblr_lwd5hcqpQ21qc3odbo1_250.giftumblr_lwd5hcqpQ21qc3odbo2_250.giftumblr_lwd5hcqpQ21qc3odbo3_250.giftumblr_lwd5hcqpQ21qc3odbo4_250.gif

tumblr_lrkta8GZVf1qk6hc6o1_250.giftumblr_lrkta8GZVf1qk6hc6o2_250.giftumblr_lrkta8GZVf1qk6hc6o5_r1_250.giftumblr_lrkta8GZVf1qk6hc6o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lx24ggAq691qhiewso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmzscu3vgX1qci1y3o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1329281452&Signature=GYoyXf6qHvvCmojx%2FPy0OD2k1Yg%3D

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS biggrin.gif   

tumblr_lqq1yzr59X1qauv8ho1_500.giftumblr_lqq1yzr59X1qauv8ho2_500.gif

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this poll is so intense...

chillax guys, it just a poll, no need to hating or bashing or whatever you guys called it :D

for me the best couple goes to park shi hoo and moon chae won :wub: i just love these two  and i've been watching TPM for the 5th times now and never get bored :lol:

Happy Valentines everyone... make love not war :)

Guest riacamille

And my golden vote goes to the...

tumblr_lzbr8cUGon1qc3odbo1_500.gif

tumblr_lzbr8cUGon1qc3odbo2_500.gif

YONGSEO COUPLE

Looks like this couple is getting more popular everyday... Hmmm... I'm just happy for them.

rolleyes.gif

And oh... Congratulations for being crowned as BEST VALENTINES COUPLE in kpopexpress

tumblr_lzdjwby8OQ1qgzoqh.jpg

tumblr_lzcarfUfRK1qgzoqh.jpg

Happy Valentines Day!

Spread the goguma love...

wub.gif

395522_180059758763757_116842671752133_196483_688328216_n.jpg

Guest roxie29

I hate dis ! SOOMPi   ruled by GOGUMA  ?

what da hell .. 

sorry YONGSEO is over !

YONGSHiN FOR THE WiN ! :">

<b>Why we love the "Dooley couple"? <br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">~ because this is the destiny and they were destined to meet ("YaB" and "Heartstrings")<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because his chemistry is perfect<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they're very cute together<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they love to touch each other

because his relationship frienship is adorable

because we love his natural skinships

because Yonghwa's mom think ShinHye is the perfect girl to her son

because she opened her heart to him even when he wasn’t famous and popular

because he follow her in twitter (he generally don’t follow people but Shinhye)</b>*quoted image**quoted image*

AIGOO..SO  WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY IS THAT "YONGSEO" IS OVER THEN WHAT ABOUT YONGSHIN??AREN'T THEY ALSO OVER MONTHS AGO???

CAN'T YOU MAKE SOME NOISE WITHOUT DRAGGING OUR YONGSEO COUPLE??SERIOUSLY..I PITY YONGSHIN/SHINHWA FOR HAVING SO CALLED FANS LIKE YOU WHO WERE SO CLOSE MINDED!!!

SINCE YOU'VE BEEN DRAGGING OUR COUPLE HERE..THEN FINE..LET ME TELL YOU THESE:

-YOU SAY "WHAT THE HELL YONGSEO IS OVER"

THEN LET ME TELL YOU..."WHAT THE HELL TOO!!!IF YONGSEO IS OVER SO ARE YONGSHIN!!!"

-YOU SAY THEIR MEETING IN YAB AND HEARTSTRINGS WERE DESTINY RIGHT??

AS FOR OUR COUPLE..THEIR MEETING WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY BACK YONGHWA'S JUNIOR HIGH WHERE HE SKIP HIS CLASS JUST TO WATCH SNSD SHOW IN BUSAN..AND SEEING SEOHYUN WEARING A RED GLASSES IN A BOOKSTORE WHEN HE WAS STILL NOT POPULAR..DESTINY??WE,GOGUMAS WOULD LIKE TO CALL IT FATE!!!!DON'T BELIEVE US..THEN BETTER WATCH THEIR WGM EPISODE 39 (BUSAN TRIP)

-YOU SAY THEY LOVE TO TOUCH EACH OTHER

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF BFF??COZ I HAVE A LOT OF GUY FRIENDS AND WE ALWAYS DO SKINSHIP..NO MALICE AT ALL..IT'S BECAUSE I TREAT THEM AS  MY BROTHERS..DO YOU GET MY POINT??

-YOU SAY THEIR FRIENDSHIP IS  ADORABLE

ON THIS NOTE WE AGREE WITH YOU..THEY WERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS..WE KNOW THAT!!!WE'RE NOT GOING TO DENY IT!!!

-YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEIR NATURAL SKINSHIP..

SKINSHIP IN THEIR SHOWS WERE SCRIPTED BECAUSE THEY ARE IN A DRAMA BUT IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR BTS MOMENTS THAT IS  REALLY NATURAL SINCE THEY ARE BESTFRIENDS!!!

BUT YONGSEO'S  SKINSHIP  WERE ALL NOT ALL SCRIPTED SINCE WGM IS  REALITY SHOW NOT A DRAMA !!! IT'S A REALITY SHOW AND THE STAFF EVEN ADMITTED THAT THE ONLY THING THAT IS SCRIPTED IS THE COUPLE MISSION.WITH THAT FACT..WE GOGUMAS WOULD LIKE TO CALL IT "NATURAL SKINSHIP"SINCE THEY WERE NOT TOLD BY THE PD TO DO IT..THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY WANT IT..

-YOU SAY YONGHWA'S MOTHER SAYS SHIN HYE IS PERFECT FOR HIS SON

ARE YOU SURE IT'S YONGHWA'S MOM NOT JANG GEUN SEUK'S MOM??COZ AS FAR AS I KNOW IT WAS JGS MOM WHO SAYS THAT SHE LIKES SHIN HYE FOR HIS SON.

AS FOR YOUR INFO COULD YOU AT LEAST GIVE US YOUR LINK WHERE YONGHWA'S MOM SAYS SHIN HYE IS PERFECT FOR HIS SON COZ WHAT WE KNOW..ON NATIONAL TV YONGHWA'S MOM ADMITTED THAT SHE LIKES SEOHYUN A LOT..

-YOU SAY SHE OPENED HER HEART TO HIM EVEN WHEN HIS NOT YET FAMOUS..

AGAIN..IT'S BECAUSE THEY WERE FRIENDS AS WELL AS JANG GEUN SEUK..

-YOU SAY HE FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER.

LET ME JUST TELL YOU SEOHYUN AS WELL AS HER UNNIES DOESN'T HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT..IF THEY HAVE THEY WERE NOT ACTIVE IN THAT SOCIAL SITE..THIS I CAN ASSURE YOU COZ I MYSELF IS A SONE!!!

FOR THOSE PEOPLE TELLING THAT THEY DON'T LIKE YONGSEO COUPLE..THAT IS  SO FINE WITH US..WE ARE NOT FORCING YOU TO LIKE THEM..WHAT WE'RE ONLY ASKING  TOU YOU GUYS IS JUST A LITTLE RESPECT!!!WE LOVE YONGSEO AND WE RESPECT YONGSHIN..WE JUST HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SHOW US SOME RESPECT TOO!!!

FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT MAD AT A GOGUMA SAYING "GOGUMAS RULED SOOMPI"

CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE THAT IS JUST AN OPINION FROM A GOGUMA..BUT IN ALL HONESTY..WE MAY NOT RULE THIS SITE BUT WE ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FANDOM HERE IN SOOMPI WITH 5000 MEMBERS!!!

373843_10150411449631699_566966698_8613798_631923868_n.jpg

FOR THOSE PEOPLE HERE TELLING THAT WE ARE BIASED!!!

HOW CAN WE BIASED WHEN WE CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MODERATORS OF THIS THREAD!!!!

INSTEAD OF SAYING BIASED WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY.."WE HAVE A GREAT TEAMWORK WHEN IT COMES TO POLL/SURVEYS..THAT IS WHY GOGUMAS WERE NEVER SHORTLISTED IN ANY POLL!!WE ALWAYS WIN!!!HERE'S A RECENT VICTORY FOR US.

FOR THOSE DOOLIERS/YONGSHIN SHIPPER WHO DISLIKE US..BEFORE YOU SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT OUR FANDOM LET JUST HAVE A LITTLE BRAINSTORMING HERE:

WHEN  YONGHWA AND SHIN HYE'S DRAMA RECEIVE A LOW RATING FOR THEIR DRAMA..DID YOU THINK GOGUMAS WERE REJOICING??DEFINITELY NO!!!ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT GOGUMAS SEND GIFTS TO THE WHOLE CAST TO SUPPORT THEIR DRAMA HERE'S THE PROOF OF THAT..GOGUMAS EVEN MADE AN ADVERTISEMENT TO SHOW OUR FULL SUPPORT

WHEN YOU GUYS SENDS ENCOURAGING MESSAGE TO THE HS STAFF..WE DID THAT TOO..SO WE SUPPORT YOUR COUPLE'S DRAMA DESPITE THAT WE ARE HURTING BY THEIR SCENES!!!

SO WHEN YOU REJOICE COZ THEIR DRAMA TOPPED THE ONLINE VIWER'S SITE..WE ALSO REJOICES COZ WE KNOW WE ARE PART OF IT!!FOR US IT'S A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! BUT WHAT THE HELL!!!JUST WHAT THE HELL DID WE GOT FROM YOU GUYS???HURTFUL WORDS!!DID YOU GUYS EVEN SAY THANK YOU TO THE GOGUMAS WHO SUPPORTED YOUR COUPLE??INSTEAD OF SAYING THANK YOU YOU AWAYS SAY YONGSHIN IS BETTER THAN OUR COUPLE..BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! SERIOUSLY YONGSHIN??SO YOU CAN'T BLAME US  IF WE ALSO DISLIKE YOU GUYS..SOME OF YOU ARE PUSHING US TO OUR LIMIT!!!!WE'VE BEEN QUIET WITH ALL YOUR BASHING THINGS THESE PAST FEW DAYS BUT THIS TIME I THINK  WE CAN'T KEEP IT TO OURSELVES!!!

CAN'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS COZ EVEN YONGHWA SAID HE HIGHLY DOUBT HE WILL DATE SHIN HYE HE SAID IT DURING THEIR HEARTSTRINGS PRESS CONFERENCE..AND WITH THAT SHIN HYE ALSO ADMITTED THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE TYPE A GUY.

JUST RESPECT YOUR IDOL'S FRIENDSHIP!!! GEEZ!!!

WHY AM I SO PROUD OF MY GOGUMA FAMILY??

BECAUSE WE ARE UNITED!!!

WE HAVE A VERY TALENTED MEMBERS/WRITERS!!!

WE NEVER RUN OUT OF PROJECTS/CHARITY EVENTS WORLDWIDE!!!

WE NEVER FORGET YONGSEO BY GIVING THEM GIFTS AND THEY NEVER TO FAIL US HAPPY BY WEARING THOSE GOGUMAS GIFTS UNTIL NOW!!!

JUST VISIT ARE FB PAGES AS WELL AS OUR SOOMPI THREAD TO SEE OUR PROOFS

I AM NOT BRAGGING THESE THINGS  FOR NOTHING..WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY HERE IS INSTEAD OF DISLIKING US WHY DON'T YOU GUYS MAKE  YOUR IDOLS BE PROUD OF YOU..JUST A SUGGESTION!!

YOU HATE SEOHYUN??WHY??

YOU HATE HER BECAUSE SHE WAS PAIRED WITH YONGHWA..BECAUSE SHE IS STILL AGOOD FRIENDS AND SUNBAE TO YONGHWA AND CNBLUE BOYS..CAN'T YOU JUST RESPECT HER SINCE YONGHWA RESPECTS HER A LOT???IN THE FIRST PLACE..YOU DON'T KNOW HER FOR YOU TO HATE HER THAT MUCH COZ OF YOUR LAME REASONS!!!

DO YOU THINK..YOU ARE STILL BEING FAIR WITH US??LOL AT YOU GUYS..REALLY..LOTS OF LOL!!

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER:DON'T BE TOO BITTER WITH YONGSEO COZ YOUR BITTERNESS WILL ONLY MAKES GOGUMAS BETTER!!!

WE HAVE A VERY STRONG FANDOM AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!

I'M PROUD THAT I BELONG TO THE YONGSEO FANDOM!!!

WE ARE STILL GROWING AND NOTHING CAN STOP THAT!!!

Guest jadeyyeh10

woooooo i love those GIF.. kekeke can u share what shows and vids are those? :D

i'll feel sad if yonghwa doesnt end up with seohyun, but on the other note i'll support him if that makes him happy eventhough my heart is crying kekeke*quoted image*

it just irritates me that there are some shippers here, (u guys know who u are) who are making false and immature accusations, but i realize two things, 1st is that haters gonna hate, that's what antis do best. 

2nd, if people are trying to bring u down that means you are above them.

So to the haters, goodluck because bitterness will do u nothing good.*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image*

and to my fellow gogumas, fighting!*quoted image*

and now, pardon me for spamming yongseo goodies. lol

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

“I went to have my hair done and ran into Seohyun,” he said shyly. “She promised to cheer me on. She liked it, of course.” -Jung Yonghwa, Heartstrings press conference. 23, June.

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS *quoted image*   

Well SAID.. kekekekeke!! aigooooooo rox no sweat sweatingbullets.gif !! 

AIGOO..SO  WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY IS THAT "YONGSEO" IS OVER THEN WHAT ABOUT YONGSHIN??AREN'T THEY ALSO OVER MONTHS AGO???

CAN'T YOU MAKE SOME NOISE WITHOUT DRAGGING OUR YONGSEO COUPLE??SERIOUSLY..I PITY YONGSHIN/SHINHWA FOR HAVING SO CALLED FANS LIKE YOU WHO WERE SO CLOSE MINDED!!!

SINCE YOU'VE BEEN DRAGGING OUR COUPLE HERE..THEN FINE..LET ME TELL YOU THESE:

-YOU SAY "WHAT THE HELL YONGSEO IS OVER"

THEN LET ME TELL YOU..."WHAT THE HELL TOO!!!IF YONGSEO IS OVER SO ARE YONGSHIN!!!"

-YOU SAY THEIR MEETING IN YAB AND HEARTSTRINGS WERE DESTINY RIGHT??

AS FOR OUR COUPLE..THEIR MEETING WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY BACK YONGHWA'S JUNIOR HIGH WHERE HE SKIP HIS CLASS JUST TO WATCH SNSD SHOW IN BUSAN..AND SEEING SEOHYUN WEARING A RED GLASSES IN A BOOKSTORE WHEN HE WAS STILL NOT POPULAR..DESTINY??WE,GOGUMAS WOULD LIKE TO CALL IT FATE!!!!DON'T BELIEVE US..THEN BETTER WATCH THEIR WGM EPISODE 39 (BUSAN TRIP)

-YOU SAY THEY LOVE TO TOUCH EACH OTHER

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF BFF??COZ I HAVE A LOT OF GUY FRIENDS AND WE ALWAYS DO SKINSHIP..NO MALICE AT ALL..IT'S BECAUSE I TREAT THEM AS  MY BROTHERS..DO YOU GET MY POINT??

-YOU SAY THEIR FRIENDSHIP IS  ADORABLE

ON THIS NOTE WE AGREE WITH YOU..THEY WERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS..WE KNOW THAT!!!WE'RE NOT GOING TO DENY IT!!!

-YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEIR NATURAL SKINSHIP..

SKINSHIP IN THEIR SHOWS WERE SCRIPTED BECAUSE THEY ARE IN A DRAMA BUT IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR BTS MOMENTS THAT IS  REALLY NATURAL SINCE THEY ARE BESTFRIENDS!!!

BUT YONGSEO'S  SKINSHIP  WERE ALL NOT ALL SCRIPTED SINCE WGM IS  REALITY SHOW NOT A DRAMA !!! IT'S A REALITY SHOW AND THE STAFF EVEN ADMITTED THAT THE ONLY THING THAT IS SCRIPTED IS THE COUPLE MISSION.WITH THAT FACT..WE GOGUMAS WOULD LIKE TO CALL IT "NATURAL SKINSHIP"SINCE THEY WERE NOT TOLD BY THE PD TO DO IT..THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY WANT IT..

-YOU SAY YONGHWA'S MOTHER SAYS SHIN HYE IS PERFECT FOR HIS SON

ARE YOU SURE IT'S YONGHWA'S MOM NOT JANG GEUN SEUK'S MOM??COZ AS FAR AS I KNOW IT WAS JGS MOM WHO SAYS THAT SHE LIKES SHIN HYE FOR HIS SON.

AS FOR YOUR INFO COULD YOU AT LEAST GIVE US YOUR LINK WHERE YONGHWA'S MOM SAYS SHIN HYE IS PERFECT FOR HIS SON COZ WHAT WE KNOW..ON NATIONAL TV YONGHWA'S MOM ADMITTED THAT SHE LIKES SEOHYUN A LOT..

-YOU SAY SHE OPENED HER HEART TO HIM EVEN WHEN HIS NOT YET FAMOUS..

AGAIN..IT'S BECAUSE THEY WERE FRIENDS AS WELL AS JANG GEUN SEUK..

-YOU SAY HE FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER.

LET ME JUST TELL YOU SEOHYUN AS WELL AS HER UNNIES DOESN'T HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT..IF THEY HAVE THEY WERE NOT ACTIVE IN THAT SOCIAL SITE..THIS I CAN ASSURE YOU COZ I MYSELF IS A SONE!!!

FOR THOSE PEOPLE TELLING THAT THEY DON'T LIKE YONGSEO COUPLE..THAT IS  SO FINE WITH US..WE ARE NOT FORCING YOU TO LIKE THEM..WHAT WE'RE ONLY ASKING  TOU YOU GUYS IS JUST A LITTLE RESPECT!!!WE LOVE YONGSEO AND WE RESPECT YONGSHIN..WE JUST HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SHOW US SOME RESPECT TOO!!!

FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT MAD AT A GOGUMA SAYING "GOGUMAS RULED SOOMPI"

CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE THAT IS JUST AN OPINION FROM A GOGUMA..BUT IN ALL HONESTY..WE MAY NOT RULE THIS SITE BUT WE ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FANDOM HERE IN SOOMPI WITH 5000 MEMBERS!!!

*quoted image*

FOR THOSE PEOPLE HERE TELLING THAT WE ARE BIASED!!!

HOW CAN WE BIASED WHEN WE CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MODERATORS OF THIS THREAD!!!!

INSTEAD OF SAYING BIASED WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY.."WE HAVE A GREAT TEAMWORK WHEN IT COMES TO POLL/SURVEYS..THAT IS WHY GOGUMAS WERE NEVER SHORTLISTED IN ANY POLL!!WE ALWAYS WIN!!!HERE'S A RECENT VICTORY FOR US.

FOR THOSE DOOLIERS/YONGSHIN SHIPPER WHO DISLIKE US..BEFORE YOU SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT OUR FANDOM LET JUST HAVE A LITTLE BRAINSTORMING HERE:

WHEN  YONGHWA AND SHIN HYE'S DRAMA RECEIVE A LOW RATING FOR THEIR DRAMA..DID YOU THINK GOGUMAS WERE REJOICING??DEFINITELY NO!!!ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT GOGUMAS SEND GIFTS TO THE WHOLE CAST TO SUPPORT THEIR DRAMA HERE'S THE PROOF OF THAT..GOGUMAS EVEN MADE AN ADVERTISEMENT TO SHOW OUR FULL SUPPORT

WHEN YOU GUYS SENDS ENCOURAGING MESSAGE TO THE HS STAFF..WE DID THAT TOO..SO WE SUPPORT YOUR COUPLE'S DRAMA DESPITE THAT WE ARE HURTING BY THEIR SCENES!!!

SO WHEN YOU REJOICE COZ THEIR DRAMA TOPPED THE ONLINE VIWER'S SITE..WE ALSO REJOICES COZ WE KNOW WE ARE PART OF IT!!FOR US IT'S A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! BUT WHAT THE HELL!!!JUST WHAT THE HELL DID WE GOT FROM YOU GUYS???HURTFUL WORDS!!DID YOU GUYS EVEN SAY THANK YOU TO THE GOGUMAS WHO SUPPORTED YOUR COUPLE??INSTEAD OF SAYING THANK YOU YOU AWAYS SAY YONGSHIN IS BETTER THAN OUR COUPLE..BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! SERIOUSLY YONGSHIN??SO YOU CAN'T BLAME US  IF WE ALSO DISLIKE YOU GUYS..SOME OF YOU ARE PUSHING US TO OUR LIMIT!!!!WE'VE BEEN QUIET WITH ALL YOUR BASHING THINGS THESE PAST FEW DAYS BUT THIS TIME I THINK  WE CAN'T KEEP IT TO OURSELVES!!!

CAN'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS COZ EVEN YONGHWA SAID HE HIGHLY DOUBT HE WILL DATE SHIN HYE HE SAID IT DURING THEIR HEARTSTRINGS PRESS CONFERENCE..AND WITH THAT SHIN HYE ALSO ADMITTED THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE TYPE A GUY.

JUST RESPECT YOUR IDOL'S FRIENDSHIP!!! GEEZ!!!

WHY AM I SO PROUD OF MY GOGUMA FAMILY??

BECAUSE WE ARE UNITED!!!

WE HAVE A VERY TALENTED MEMBERS/WRITERS!!!

WE NEVER RUN OUT OF PROJECTS/CHARITY EVENTS WORLDWIDE!!!

WE NEVER FORGET YONGSEO BY GIVING THEM GIFTS AND THEY NEVER TO FAIL US HAPPY BY WEARING THOSE GOGUMAS GIFTS UNTIL NOW!!!

JUST VISIT ARE FB PAGES AS WELL AS OUR SOOMPI THREAD TO SEE OUR PROOFS

I AM NOT BRAGGING THESE THINGS  FOR NOTHING..WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY HERE IS INSTEAD OF DISLIKING US WHY DON'T YOU GUYS MAKE  YOUR IDOLS BE PROUD OF YOU..JUST A SUGGESTION!!

YOU HATE SEOHYUN??WHY??

YOU HATE HER BECAUSE SHE WAS PAIRED WITH YONGHWA..BECAUSE SHE IS STILL AGOOD FRIENDS AND SUNBAE TO YONGHWA AND CNBLUE BOYS..CAN'T YOU JUST RESPECT HER SINCE YONGHWA RESPECTS HER A LOT???IN THE FIRST PLACE..YOU DON'T KNOW HER FOR YOU TO HATE HER THAT MUCH COZ OF YOUR LAME REASONS!!!

DO YOU THINK..YOU ARE STILL BEING FAIR WITH US??LOL AT YOU GUYS..REALLY..LOTS OF LOL!!

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER:DON'T BE TOO BITTER WITH YONGSEO COZ YOUR BITTERNESS WILL ONLY MAKES GOGUMAS BETTER!!!

WE HAVE A VERY STRONG FANDOM AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!

I'M PROUD THAT I BELONG TO THE YONGSEO FANDOM!!!

WE ARE STILL GROWING AND NOTHING CAN STOP THAT!!!

Guest greenfrisbee

roxie29

wrote on 14 February 2012 - 01:05 AM:

WHEN YOU REJOICE COZ THEIR DRAMA TOPPED THE ONLINE VIWER'S SITE..WE ALSO REJOICES COZ WE KNOW WE ARE PART OF IT!!FOR US IT'S A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! BUT WHAT THE HELL!!!JUST WHAT THE HELL DID WE GOT FROM YOU GUYS???HURTFUL WORDS!!DID YOU GUYS EVEN SAY THANK YOU TO THE GOGUMAS WHO SUPPORTED YOUR COUPLE??INSTEAD OF SAYING THANK YOU YOU AWAYS SAY YONGSHIN IS BETTER THAN OUR COUPLE..BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! SERIOUSLY YONGSHIN??SO YOU CAN'T BLAME US  IF WE ALSO DISLIKE YOU GUYS.

[size=2] [/size]

Guest totheworld

For me I loved the pairing of Joongbo...They had a chemistry that I felt Kim Hyun Joong was unable to find with anyone else.. it was a slow natural progression that made it more endearing just like how Goguma couple was.. For all the Goguma lovers if you guys have time and haven't already please watch Joongbo clips from Ssangchu Heaven website so maybe we can all get together and discuss what both of our couples have in common.. Sometimes its the awkward skinships that are the most meaningful..the look or glance that only two people can understand...

That's why my bias will always be Joongbo with Goguma running close behind.. Joongbo fans are at 4 years and I know Goguma will get there also..Both couples have given their fans much laughter, memories and lots of tears.. They have created a bond for starngers to get together to discuss their favorite moments etc.. As any celebrity pairing I think this is how you rate the most popular pariing of all time.. Are people still talking about the pairing month, or years later?

As like any polls you come vote for your favorite, discuss why they are your favorite and you should leave it at that. No need to get upset if your couple is not listed, there are always other polls..It just so happens that popular couples have a diehard fanbase that will band together. Maybe you should have an open mind and explore the leading couples to see perhaps why they are in the lead, maybe you will discover a new pairing that you never knew existed before. Not sure how to add pictures but I included one of my favorite pics.. so if anyone else can do it for me I would grealty appreciate it.. TOTHE WORLD!!

My link

As Kim Hyun Joong points out JoOngBo...

as Saengie holds the T... :w00t::P

con15ttwPollhjcon10.jpg

credit/as tagged

@totheworld

Not sure how to add pictures but I included one of my favorite pics.. so if anyone else can do it for me I would grealty appreciate it.. TOTHE WORLD!

Don't mind if I do...

...and uh...Ssangchu Couple Hwaiting..... :lol::wub:

Guest roxie29

GOGUMAS RULED BY YONGSEO

SOOMPI IS YONGSEO TERRITORY

SOOMPI IS YONGSEO'S TEMPLE

THESE ARE JUST PURE OPINION FROM GOGUMAS!!!!

DON'T YOU GET IT????

JUST AN OPINION!!!!!

IT'S WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS TRUE BUT NOT PROVEN..THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF OPINION!!!!!

EVEN ELEMENTARY STUDENTS KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT..

WHY SO BITTER ABOUT THEIR OPINION???

YOU GUYS CAN ALSO SAY THAT YOUR FANDOM RULE SOOMPI..BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

ANYBODY CAN SAY THAT COZ THAT IS JUST THEIR OPINION...

THE POINT IS....

RESPECT THEIR OPINION!!!!!!!!

Guest aimisha

it was only a pure statement by a yongseo fan.. You can also say This is Soompi ruled by ???????? something like that :)

thank you for your reply.. you're a goguma fan right? but thank you for being polite rolleyes.gif  i just want to clear that issue.. 'cause i'm one of the people who usually come and visit this site.. i don't want to think that this soompi, one of my favorite sites is being biased.. that's why i asked if this site is a territory, ruled and owned by the gogumas.. happy.gif

Guest greenfrisbee

GOGUMAS RULED BY YONGSEO

SOOMPI IS YONGSEO TERRITORY

SOOMPI IS YONGSEO'S TEMPLE

THESE ARE JUST PURE OPINION FROM GOGUMAS!!!!

DON'T YOU GET IT????

JUST AN OPINION!!!!!

IT'S WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS TRUE BUT NOT PROVEN..THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF OPINION!!!!!

EVEN ELEMENTARY STUDENTS KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT..

WHY SO BITTER ABOUT THEIR OPINION???

YOU GUYS CAN ALSO SAY THAT YOUR FANDOM RULE SOOMPI..BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

ANYBODY CAN SAY THAT COZ THAT IS JUST THEIR OPINION...

THE POINT IS....

RESPECT THEIR OPINION!!!!!!!!

Let me see if I have this right..

1.  The opinion of a fan should be respected.

2. An opinion is  "what they believe is true but not proven"

If that's the case, should you get mad at people when they say things like"this forum is biased for Yongseo."?

Is it not considered an opinion by your own definition? This way of thinking is very one-sided.

"Soompi is Yongseo biased"

"Yongseo rules Soompi"

What is exactly is the difference? Yes, both of these opinions are allegations and both are equally annoying , but according to your definition of an opinion both apparently deserve respect.

The way I see it, everyone spamming that Soompi is biased and Soompi is ruled by (whoever) are being poor sports.

I won't demand that you all have to respect my opinion about that, only if you want to.

By the way, your caps-lock is stuck.

Archived