Who's the Most Popular Pairing of All Time?

Guest lualm

If there are biases in this polls....no need to waste our time to vote......what they are going to prove at all........if there is an award, we will fight for our favorite loveteam...........but if it just to fool us,, no way at all!!!!!!

MIANHE, GUYS!!!

HYUNMIN COUPLE IS THE BEST AND REAL!!!!

What do you mean by "real"?  No one among us really knows the real score about our favorite couples, so it is preposterous to make such claims.  At best, your favorite couple is a reel couple, and whatever you saw on the screen and in their promo events were all designed to win over fans for their drama.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norj.jjang

i'm a Goguma Shipper but all this posts are making me interested for JoongBo~ ^__^

I'll search for the thread and read what's really amazing about these two..

but if you kindly give me a link, i'd be very thankful. keke

I hope the Gogumas will be following the footsteps of the JoongBo fandom. 4 years! WOW!

We just reached 2 years~ May many more years come! :wub:

i'll share this very recent YS interaction. keke

674d7e2cgw1dpg2na7m5fg.gif

Guest bebelab

i'm a Goguma Shipper but all this posts are making me interested for JoongBo~ ^__^

I'll search for the thread and read what's really amazing about these two..

but if you kindly give me a link, i'd be very thankful. keke

I hope the Gogumas will be following the footsteps of the JoongBo fandom. 4 years! WOW!

We just reached 2 years~ May many more years come! :wub:

i'll share this very recent YS interaction. keke

*quoted image*

WOW. As one of the old Joongboers(not old in real life lol), I am very happy because you got interested. I have many JB-er friends who also adored Goguma. I believe this is because both couples had the same journey.. From Awkward to Caring for each other to Subtle Sweetness. Yep.. We are on our 4th year already and I believe that Gogumas can reach that too.. Cheers to both fandoms! :w00t::wub:

You can find all the episodes of Joongbo here : Ssangchu Heaven

First of all, Soompi's asking 'Who's the Most Popular Pairing of ALL TIME?' Not, you know, those whose pairing ended as soon as their drama did. I mean, no offense, but lnprz, SERIOUSLY? Why so serious? lol! Why say nasty stuff here where all shippers are having a lot of fun voting their fave pairings? Why can't you just vote without being bitter? If you think this poll is a waste of time (lol! considering you've wasted enough of your precious time by replying), why bother?

How would you like it if there's a poll about your beloved HyunMin and somebody walks in and say the poll's just a sham? I bet you wouldn't feel good about that. That's how some shippers here feel about your immature statement. Oops. How old are you, by the way? But then again, age does not necessarily translate to maturity, eh?

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FUN POLLS AND SPORTSMANSHIP?

Anyways, as for my fave pairing OF ALL TIME, JOOOOOOONGBO!

We're nearing our 4th year anniversary! This goes to show that Joongbo is not just a fleeting pair! We stood the test of time! lol!

397387088.jpg

397387089.jpg

397387087.jpg

385722730.jpg

385722725.jpg

---I also like some couples nominated here, like MINSUN, MINMIN, and Goguma! :) But yeah, Joongbo still is and will be my number 1!

Guest timeforsoshi

Most Popular Pairing. lol I have many OTP actually ^^~ 

1. TEUKTAENG

tumblr_lm38iyKvGQ1qabfodo1_400.jpg

2. HAESICA

tumblr_ly3jv08JFZ1r8m9w8o2_500.jpg

3. YONGSEO 

tumblr_lyz98jbxgD1rovp6co1_500.jpg

4. MINMIN

93.jpg

I can't choose sorry >_<

but because TeukTaeng and HaeSica aren't nominated here and actually I ship Seohyun and Yonghwa with everyone so I'll go with MINMIN

tumblr_lye22l9v0N1qdvy38.jpg

^___^

WOW. As one of the old Joongboers, I am very happy because you got interested. I have many JB-er friends who also adored Goguma. I believe this is because both couples had the same journey.. From Awkward to Caring for each other to Subtle Sweetness. Yep.. We are on our 4th year already and I believe that Gogumas can reach that too.. Cheers to both fandoms!  :w00t::wub:  

This is so true! Both couple started from being awkward to caring for each other. YongSeo is so adorable and JoongBo is a legend indeed!

And i have to add our MinSun couple too!!! JoongBo is on their 4th yr. already, YongSeo is one it's 2nd yr and MinSun is on its 3rd yr. I'll ship this couples F-O-R-E-V-E-R!:wub::wub:

And by the way, like what everyone said, no need to be butthurt and create animosity between shippers. Just enjoy posting and casting your votes! :D

Guest norj.jjang

WOW. As one of the old Joongboers(not old in real life lol), I am very happy because you got interested. I have many JB-er friends who also adored Goguma. I believe this is because both couples had the same journey.. From Awkward to Caring for each other to Subtle Sweetness. Yep.. We are on our 4th year already and I believe that Gogumas can reach that too.. Cheers to both fandoms! :w00t::wub:

You can find all the episodes of Joongbo here : Ssangchu Heaven

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^___^

Guest foreverssangchuJB

Whoahh. Goguma and Joongbo ruled the poll. Figures. These couples are the best from their seasons.  My favorite is.. of course.. JOONGBO.  Hyun Joong and Hwangbo =  Match made in heaven. Haters can hate. We're used to them hating. Been dealing with them for 4 years. phew.gif 

geez. what's with all the bolds & caps. u guys havin pms or sumthin? high blood pressure? low sugar level? so sensitive *quoted image*

obviously ys couple get more votes since most ys fans are like living soompi. not everyone is active in soompi. like moi.

so one last post from me though.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image* *quoted image**quoted image*

"Celebrating 3 years of awesome friendship" SINCE 2009

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

but i love JongHwa more. coz when they're together, other OTPs are irrelevant. SINCE 2007

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

you're one of the first few people who commented here, and u are saying that ur not active here in soompi? oh well. lols

and saying that soompi is a biased forum is just ridiculous, if your couple, the dooley couple would win this poll, would u say that soompi is a biased forum? i guess not. 

anyways, yongseo couple everlasting biggrin.gif

Guest fudgeorange

2ebyi50.gif1zbw1up.gif

15-2.gif

HJ: Do you want one? *holds a squid peanut cracker close to her*

HB: I only want the peanut...

HJ: Hmm?

HB: I like the peanut part..

HJ: You think this is a clam? *cracks the squid shell*

HB: *laughs* You're really doing it?

HJ: I want to make you a peanut necklace.

HB: How can you think of such thing? How can someone come up with that?

HJ: This is for you... *puts the peanut necklace on Hwangbo* Eat them when you're hungry.

HB: Thank you.. *eats a peanut cracker*

HJ: Start on the first line!

---------------------------

To our dearest SSANGCHU COUPLE, aka JOONGBO,

You had us at ANNYEONG. :wub: 

From the bottom of our ssangchu hearts, we miss and love both of you.

SEGYERO! POSITIVITY COME TO US! 2012 !

Guest cati_21

its soooo much FUN to see POSITIVITY and FRIENDSHIP among ships!

WE LIKE THE OTHER PAIRINGS TOO! :)

and irregardless who wins the poll we all know that our favorite couples are the BEST right?! so to each its own :) Lets just vote to our heart's content and who ever the winner is.... deep in our fangirl hearts our couple is still the BEST :)

so click the voting buttons... let your votes be counted! Being considered in the list by SOOMPI is an achievement enough....

it means that our favorite couple really did make THAT GREAT IMPACT not only to us their fans but to other KPOP fans as well! :)

SEGYERO from our side of KPOP FANDOMS! :)

and for us

the best couple of all time is JoongBo

Kim Hyun Joong and HwangBo Hye Jung!

Archived