Who's the Most Popular Pairing of All Time?

Guest lualm

I love all the posts. Its like the 93' Bulls vs the 12' Miami heat up in here.:lol:  Lovin all the PS pics. I hope y'all are going through and saving the ones you don't have. LOL!! I like Baby G lurk mostly but when the Ssangchu family puts out the call to arms we answer and I'm a new joongbo'er that found them early last year.   That's right I voted for JOONGBO!!!!

baddestchick2.jpg

Yongseo was my fave couple for the 2nd season and the last I watched. I agree that their relationship was similar to joongbo's plus I just like Yong Hwa and it was great to actually see the real yong hwa.

Seoulmates are one of my faves too. I do check y'all thread from time to time.

I believe Yong Hwa and park shin are just homies. That's the vibe I get from them. They sort of seem awkward when doing intimate scenes but at least they try to give it their 100%

I would have loved to see the goong couple included. Their chemistry was one of a kind and still have us wondering if they were indeed a real couple.

I actually never payed attention to min ho and hye sun's relationship after BOF. I might have to check out y'all thread. The same with HyunMin couple. I'm really curious about them cause I didn't think she was his type romantically. I thought they made an okay couple.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norj.jjang

I hate dis ! SOOMPi   ruled by GOGUMA  ?

what da hell .. 

sorry YONGSEO is over !

YONGSHiN FOR THE WiN ! :">

<b>Why we love the "Dooley couple"? <br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">~ because this is the destiny and they were destined to meet ("YaB" and "Heartstrings")<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because his chemistry is perfect<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they're very cute together<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they love to touch each other

because his relationship frienship is adorable

because we love his natural skinships

because Yonghwa's mom think ShinHye is the perfect girl to her son

because she opened her heart to him even when he wasn’t famous and popular

because he follow her in twitter (he generally don’t follow people but Shinhye)</b>*quoted image**quoted image*

Hahaha . . . from the things posted here, this seems to be a HOT topic :sweatingbullets:

But it seems soompi is a biased site . . . Well, whatever, no matter how much we vote, vote, vote, it doesn't really matter because, in the end, our "idols" will go towards the person he loves, to the one that will make him truly happy . . . and this will happen so many more years from now <_< Go ahead and shout and scream . . . have things happened? Sorry, just my take on these idol pairings fury.gif

I think WGM is such a baloney for raising people's expectations, for raising the number of "antis" . . . So sad that the "antis" have brought a bad light to the Korean entertainment industry. Sorry, I don't really believe in these "surveys" esp if they are biased. You are just deceiving yourselves . . . hahaha!

I guess I don't have to say more . . . this is a biased forum :crazy:

^ Those were GOGUMAS. NOT Soompi. O___O

It's not about being BIASED. How could Soompi be biased when it posted an article before that broke ALOT of Goguma hearts? That.. that... 'Happy Together' question to Seohyun thingy. (Things got better after that though. Yoona teasing Seohyun with her "Missing JungYonghwa!" remark.) I won't delve in deeper 'cause.. well, I can not force you.

My point is... Accept the fact that the CURRENT ruling fandom HERE in Soompi is YongSeo. It can be different with other sites though. It's really not about being biased. I have no idea how Soompi can control the poll voters... even the thread posts by the fans. You can visit our thread to see we're really THAT active. Posting our reflections, realizations, prayers, faith, beliefs, issues, problems, rants, YS projects, and MORE.

Being butthurt won't get anyone anywhere. Believe in what's NUMBER ONE in your heart. Have more confidence in your couple, like we do. That way, you'll feel a bit better.

LOL. You're not showing any confidence if you target other couples with butthurt comments and immature accusations. It just shows jealousy. And THAT shows how you DON'T trust your couple. Winning here is just a bonus.

oooooohhhh i love these posts! roxie29 i'm not really sure about the total count of JoongBoers here in soompi, but i guess enough to keep us at number 2! ^_^ i honestly don't expect us to be at number because i know that Goguma has a HUGE fanbase here in soompi (and all over the kfandom) so i'm just happy that we're at #2 and that we get to show our support to our favorite couple. we just want everyone to know that we're still here, giving our all out support for our favorite couple.

norj.jjang, if we are still active on our 4th year, there's no doubt you guys will be too! ^_^

and by the way, my male cousin who i got into WGM because of JoongBo ended up being a YongSeo shipper. and yes he's a straight fanboy! he even saved some of YongSeo's episodes in his PSP and his phone he's so funny!

==============================================================================

and because there are people here requesting to include their pairs in the poll, i request for this couple to be included too!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

kekekekekkekekeke! :lol: i'm kidding of course ^_^

of course i'm forever a JOONGBO shipper!

aww~ THANK YOU for believing! :D I hope so too~ Nothing is impossible. Gogumas are pretty faithful. They admit delusions but most just share it amongst themselves instead. hehe~

...and OMO! I just watched the 1st and 2nd episode of JOONGBO~ Hehe! I'm amused at how similar YongSeo and them are. Hwangbo is Yonghwa's counterpart while Seohyun is Hyunjoong's. The oppa & noona make sure their younger partners feels much comfortable. Hwangbo's laughs alot and playfully smacks Hyunjoong. A gesture that can make him be more at ease. Yonghwa turns on his choding side, says cheezy remarks to loosen up Seohyun's personality. Both Hyunjoong and Seohyun were having difficulties on using BANMAL. Those, so far, were my observations. But I bet Hyunjoong loosened up much faster than Seohyun. Hehe~ I'll be looking forward to watch more.. hihi :wub:

tumblr_lz9h6rw07g1r13wbbo7_250.gif

what da hell .. 

sorry YONGSEO is over !

<b>Why we love the "Dooley couple"? <br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">~ because this is the destiny and they were destined to meet ("YaB" and "Heartstrings")<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because his chemistry is perfect<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they're very cute together<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they love to touch each other

because he follow her in twitter (he generally don’t follow people but Shinhye)</b>*quoted image**quoted image*

bitter much? lol

can i ask who are u to say that yongseo is over? 

i also have many guy friends, and my relationship w/ them is similar to what dooley has, no malice just pure friendship.

and may i point out that Yonghwa's mom also said that she really likes Seohyun, please watch ep 40 and 42 biggrin.gif

and oh, another thing, Seohyun doesnt have a twitter acct, so.....

and to all the people who are saying that soompi is a biased forum, may i just   say this for the nth time,just because your couple isnt leading the poll doesnt mean that it is a biased forum. Dont point fingers to anyone and invent unjust accusations just because u cant accept the fact that your couple isnt winning. And better luck next time biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

p.s. shoutout to all the joongbo shippers, i just wanna say i admire you guys, it makes me want to watch the Joongbo couple biggrin.gif

to all the gogumas here, fightingbiggrin.giftumblr_lz9h6rw07g1r13wbbo7_250.gif

tumblr_lzbef2RTvh1qj7abso1_500.giftumblr_lz9h6rw07g1r13wbbo8_250.giftumblr_lz9h6rw07g1r13wbbo4_250.giftumblr_lz9h6rw07g1r13wbbo5_250.giftumblr_lz2dy2M7D91qc3odbo2_250.giftumblr_lz79w6qXKP1qea0e0o5_250.giftumblr_lz79w6qXKP1qea0e0o7_250.gif

Guest jadeyyeh10

aigooo!! don't like to deal such childish comment but its below the LOW level.. If you want to SCREAM for YongShin CAN'T you just do it WITHOUT dragging YONGSEO with it??! I bet you don't know the WORD mind your OWN Biased? and LET THE POLL speak for it self, assuming much??!!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif 

One more thing PLEASE DON'T BE BITTER it will make US (yongseo) BETTER!!! aigooooo!!! wink.gifhappy.giftongue.gif

I hate dis ! SOOMPi   ruled by GOGUMA  ?

what da hell ..

sorry YONGSEO is over !

<b>Why we love the "Dooley couple"? <br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">~ because this is the destiny and they were destined to meet ("YaB" and "Heartstrings")<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because his chemistry is perfect<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they're very cute together<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they love to touch each other

Guest AsiantvpopN21
Guest jadeyyeh10

it was only a pure statement by a yongseo fan.. You can also say This is Soompi ruled by ???????? something like that :)

is it because this site is soompi, means it's ruled by goguma's? is soompi owned by goguma's? then if that's the case, then we might leave this site if this is only for yongseo or goguma.. as far as i know, soompi is for all.. i hope this one wouldn't be biased.. i didn't mean any harm in here, but we must also respect the other..

what da hell .. 

sorry YONGSEO is over !

JOONGBO is a Legend!!!Because of them, many joongboers are inspired to write fanfics. JOONGBO is REAL. What really captivates me about them is their honesty toward each other. I’ve seen the REAL Kim Hyun joong & the REAL Hwangbo hye jung by watching this show. And sometimes, it’s so scary to see that inspite of their different personalities; they are very compatible w/ each other. What the other lacks, the other compensates. The weakness of the other is the strength of the other & vice-versa. They are really a match made in heaven. Watching their journey from WGM is like watching the making of the Greatest Love Story of all time. For me, their story beats the entire romantic love story I’ve ever read in my whole life & all the movies & shows I’ve watch through these years. Through them, I’ve seen the Legend of Love. Through them, I learned the real meaning of love & they made me believe in love. As what Hwang Bo said to Kim hyun joong at Mt. Halla “Even if he doesn’t express it, just feel it w/ your heart”. So, after all these years of not having seen them together in any shows(w/c for me is very fishy) after their stint in WGM, I still can feel their love w/ each other through the endless coincidences & spazzes provided by my fellow joongboers in ssangchuland as proven by the number of posts from the thread made by the loyal joongboers both old & new w/ different age, nationalities, background & from all walks of life. I’m very much thankful to all of you guys who like me still believe. And in the event that if they end up w/ a different partner, at least I’m still thankful to know that once upon a time, there was this couple w/c made me smile, laugh & cry at the same time because of their beautiful love story w/c touches the hearts of many people. A show that I always watch again & again & again for the nth time…..I’M PROUD TO BE A JOONGBOER!!!! TO THE WORLD!!!

Guest sayadew

I voted for... YONGSEO
Why?

"I think they're a really pretty couple and suit each other well." -- SNSD's Taeyeon
"They're a beautiful couple. I feel like I'm watching a movie." -- 2AM's Jinwoon
   yongseo_seohyun_yonghwa_smtj.jpg

"It feels cute to watch Jung Yonghwa and Seohyun. All in the broadcasting room feel it is very interesting to watch Yonghwa and Seohyun's skinship, even though they didn't broadcast a lot in the show. How they express their own real feeling is delivered realistically." -- MC Park Misun
"I fell in love too while watching." -- Yoo Saeyoon
   74184_10150340266445451_10150115019530451_16136666_7256075_n.jpg

And they change each other for the better...
"Thank you for making hyung into a person. After meeting you, he smiles a lot more and he became brighter. He used to be bright, but he's even brighter now." -- CNBLUE's Jonghyun to Seohyun
"After Yonghwa hyung met you, his heart opened up. Really... felt your strength." CNBLUE's Minhyuk to Seohyun
"You changed! Maybe you're in love." -- SNSD's Tiffany to Seohyun

Hmmm...
tumblr_lf4emv2GHC1qayf48.jpg
"Yonghwa-yah thank you ~ you married well..." -- Yonghwa's mom

Just because I love this gif, I have to share it. Kekeke.. He is a true Seomate.
7da68e77gw1dolyp8cpbxg.gif

Guest thebluegirl

Interesting how fans are intensely fighting about who is better for Yonghwa. It's really weird. blink.gif 

I say it's because Yongseo and Yongshin's dynamics couldn't  be any more different from each other. 

Yongseo is more introspective. They're quiet, awkward, but endearing. It's mostly because they are so different from each other. Yonghwa is playful. Seohyun is more reserved. Yonghwa is expressive, Seohyun finds it hard to do so, and so on and so forth. But they did put tremendous effort to form a bond and the journey to get there is cute. They remind me of lost puppies most of the time. 

tumblr_lyw1m3925g1qea0e0o1_250.gif

tumblr_lz9h6rw07g1r13wbbo1_400.gif

tumblr_lz9h6rw07g1r13wbbo3_400.gif

tumblr_lz9h6rw07g1r13wbbo4_400.gif

tumblr_lz82vrrmqo1qituq9o4_250.gif

Yongshin couldn't be more different from Yongseo. The pair is outgoing because they are both carefree. Shinhye is playful like Yonghwa is. They're loud and always laughing. They're tease each other constantly. And I see no awkwardness when they're interacting. They're wayyy different from Yongseo because Yonghwa and Shinhye are almost alike, personality-wise. 

tumblr_lvzoulaugq1qc9t4ho1_400.gif

tumblr_lyvustABwR1r2n17yo2_500.gif

tumblr_lxmigucpVl1r39lguo1_400.gif

tumblr_lxmigucpVl1r39lguo2_400.gif

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo9_400.gif

Both couple have chemistry though that's why both have hardcore fans.

Yonghwa is good with creating chemistry with any girl.

What if Yonghwa publicly dates a different girl though, not Seohyun and Shinhye?  I think hell will break loose. laugh.gif

I don't really care though because I like him mostly for his music.

Guest -riarz-

JOONGBO is a Legend!!!Because of them, many joongboers  are inspired to write fanfics. JOONGBO is REAL. What really captivates me about them is their honesty toward each other. I’ve seen the REAL Kim Hyun joong & the REAL Hwangbo hye jung by watching this show.  And sometimes, it’s so scary to see that inspite of their different personalities; they are very compatible w/ each other. What the other lacks, the other compensates. The weakness of the other is the strength of the other  & vice-versa. They are really a match made in heaven. Watching their journey from WGM is like watching the making of the Greatest Love Story of all time. For me, their story beats the entire romantic love story I’ve ever read in my whole life & all the movies & shows I’ve watch through these years. Through them, I’ve seen the Legend of Love. Through them, I learned the real meaning of love & they made me believe in love. As what Hwang Bo said to Kim hyun joong at Mt. Halla “Even if he doesn’t express it, just feel it w/ your  heart”.  So, after all these years of not having seen them together in any shows(w/c for me is very fishy) after their stint in WGM, I still can feel their love w/ each other through the endless coincidences & spazzes provided by my fellow joongboers in ssangchuland as proven by the number of posts from the thread made by the loyal joongboers both old & new w/ different age, nationalities, background & from all walks of life. I’m very much thankful to all of you guys who like me still believe. And in the event that if they end up w/ a different partner, at least I’m still thankful to know that once upon a time, there was this couple w/c made me smile, laugh & cry at the same time because of their beautiful love story w/c touches the hearts of many people. A show that I always watch again & again & again for the nth time…..I’M PROUD TO BE A JOONGBOER!!!! TO THE WORLD!!!

I agree with everything you've said, particularly the ones I highlighted that it made me cry--- promise!

:tears:

Yes, in spite of the end of their WGM participation, I still believe that their story continued---

a-2.jpg

2-6.jpg

*I think this meant "Now... so he can be a star with freedom...

3-6.jpg

1-6.jpg

In spite of being away from each other, KHJ promised that he will do better, right?

To earn lots of money so HB will no longer need to work...

So HB will have more time for her good/charity work...

If you're following the activities of HJ & HB at present, you'll realize that they are being true to their promise until now.

And what makes me proud even more about our couple is their kind heart & generosity to every one..

KHJ admitted before that he used to have limited funds, but now he gives nonstop to charities.

They are both beautiful inside & out. :wub:

Guest jadeyyeh10

Hahahaha I Totally AGREE with you! but still i love yongseo!! kekekekekekkek

Interesting how fans are intensely fighting about who is better for Yonghwa. It's really weird. *quoted image*

I say it's because Yongseo and Yongshin's dynamics couldn't be any more different from each other.

Yongseo is more introspective. They're quiet, awkward, but endearing. It's mostly because they are so different from each other. Yonghwa is playful. Seohyun is more reserved. Yonghwa is expressive, Seohyun finds it hard to do so, and so on and so forth. But they did put tremendous effort to form a bond and the journey to get there is cute. They remind me of lost puppies most of the time.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Yongshin couldn't be more different from Yongseo. The pair is outgoing because they are both carefree. Shinhye is playful like Yonghwa is. They're loud and always laughing. They're tease each other constantly. And I see no awkwardness when they're interacting. They're wayyy different from Yongseo because Yonghwa and Shinhye are almost alike, personality-wise.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

What if Yonghwa publicly dates a different girl though, not Seohyun and Shinhye? I think hell will break loose. *quoted image*

Guest greenfrisbee

Interesting how fans are intensely fighting about who is better for Yonghwa. It's really weird. *quoted image* 

I say it's because Yongseo and Yongshin's dynamics couldn't  be any more different from each other. 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

What if Yonghwa publicly dates a different girl though, not Seohyun and Shinhye?  I think hell will break loose. *quoted image*

I like Yonghwa and Shinhye together the most but honestly its not a big deal to me if he dates another girl.

I don't OWN Yonghwa and it's not like I believe Yonghwa and Shinhye are freggin 'destined' for each other just because I find their relationship cute.

I really believe, however, that they would be happier with someone who is more outgoing and playful like them.. but it doesn't HAVE to be them.

If Shinhye dated another boy I wouldn't mind it. I look forward to the other people she will work with.There are other boys I think are compatible with Shinhye based on her personality that I've seen. Same with Yonghwa.

Shinhye (and Seohyun) are not the only girls in Korea! Yonghwa is not the only boy these girls will ever be paired with!

But to each his own, I guess.

Guest mimakila

I'm agree with you in "I don't really care though because I like him mostly for his music." But unless YongShin friendship is real and both of them admit it..^^

Interesting how fans are intensely fighting about who is better for Yonghwa. It's really weird. *quoted image* 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

What if Yonghwa publicly dates a different girl though, not Seohyun and Shinhye?  I think hell will break loose. *quoted image*

The LETTUCE COUPLE!!!...OMG!!...Topped the Page...The LETTUCE COUPLE!!!

OH no...what to do?

oO...OH..uh..

valentines.png

hmm, but yeah,

I luv Kim Hyun Joong... :sweatingbullets:

he had already stolen my heart... :mellow:

...but when I seen him on We Got Married (2008) with Hwangbo Hye Jung... :wub:

I saw the playful him, you know, his unseen cheeziness, the charm overload,

but one things for sure...

I've yet to see him display this same charm with any other... -_-

For Sure....

hb08agyeowgm-1.jpg

credit/to me, lol

so...my ballot...Ssangchu Couple ! !

Today is a special day, maybe for some, so...Happy Valentines Day!!

and a special shout out!!...(waving@ya'all, pointing to the sky TTW) to my chingu's, my SH siblings, my JoongBo family @JBSoompi, muchluv@ya... :wub:

this is 4U

tumblr_luhp2a8ku81qjw3x0o1_500nersheyyt.gif

credit/as tagged

I'm here to Spread JoongBo Love 

wub.gifwub.gif               wub.gif  wub.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif    

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

wub.gif

wub.gifwub.gif               wub.gif  wub.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif    

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

wub.gif 

Archived