Who's the Most Popular Pairing of All Time?

Guest lualm

Guest roxie29

is it because this site is soompi, means it's ruled by goguma's? is soompi owned by goguma's? then if that's the case, then we might leave this site if this is only for yongseo or goguma.. as far as i know, soompi is for all.. i hope this one wouldn't be biased.. i didn't mean any harm in here, but we must also respect the other..

OMO!!why take it so seriously??that was just an OPINION from a goguma...hahahaha..don't take it seriously..anyone can say that their fandom ruled soompi..you say RESPECT..so I guess you might as well RESPECT her opinion..THAT IS HER OPINION..LET'S RESPECT THAT..WE ARE HERE TO EXPRESS OUR LOVE FOR OUR COUPLE NOT TO MAKE A FANWAR..I think there's nothing wrong in expressing her OWN OPINION..that's why we have what we called FREEDOM OF SPEECH..WE ARE FREE TO TELL WHAT WE WANT..WA ARE FREE TO EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS FOR OUR COUPLE..YOU JUST NEED TO BE OPEN MINDED..COZ THERE ARE REALLY A LOT OF FANS OUT THERE WHO SHARE THE SAME SENTIMENTS AS HER WHETHER IT'S YONGSEO OR OTHER FANDOMS..DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY..IF YOU WANT YOU CAN ALSO SAY THAT "YOUR FANDOM RULED SOOMPI" NOTHING'S WRONG  WITH THAT..JUST REMEMBER TWO THINGS..FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND RESPECT..THANK YOU..

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiffanydawn

HYUN JOONG & HWANG BO FTW!!

I was able to watch some WGM couples after JoongBo but none of them got me addicted. JoongBo couple is just different. Their interactions seemed so sincere and not just for the sake of fan-service. Their chemistry is so natural. I still wish that they end up in real life.

I will always love the Ssangchu couple. Seriously. <3

Guest roxie29

YongSeo # 1 ? 

Figures.BIASED MUCH ?!?!

Why isn't Khuntoria included in that poll?

let me just remind you that gogumas did not create this poll so you can't say that we are biased..i guess we really have TEAMWORK when it comes to this kind of thing..we were NEVER shortlisted in any kind of poll..again..IT IS NOT THE HABIT OF GOGUMAS TO CREATE THIS KIND OF POLL WE JUST JOINED IN THE POLL..WITH KHUNTORIA I GUESS YOU HAVE TO ASK THE CREATOR WHY THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE KHUNTORIA..THEY HAVE ALREADY POSTED THAT IF YOU COULD NOT SEE YOUR COUPLE JUST POST IT HERE..FOR GOGUMAS YONGSEO WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER 1 FOR THEM..I THINK SAME WITH YOUR FANDOM..YOU ALSO THINK THEY ARE NUMBER 1 RIGHT??SO I GUESS LET'S JUST RESPECT EACH OTHER HERE..THANK YOU.

Guest hyungjunstarry

definitely joongbo!the only couple that i ship in we got married even though i am a SS501 fan.hwangbo is such a totally cool person!

Guest setayel

geez. what's with all the bolds & caps. u guys havin pms or sumthin? high blood pressure? low sugar level? so sensitive dry.gif

obviously ys couple get more votes since most ys fans are like living soompi. not everyone is active in soompi. like moi.

so one last post from me though.

IMG_0770.JPG

28.gif

tumblr_lrwdejdlIm1r3ah6zo1_250.gif tumblr_lrxnsrK1QN1qjkud7o1_400.giftumblr_lrxnsrK1QN1qjkud7o3_400.gif

"Celebrating 3 years of awesome friendship" SINCE 2009

tumblr_lyisj6JZtt1qiudl9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lpqsdyx4Qg1qjkud7o1_500.gif

but i love JongHwa more. coz when they're together, other OTPs are irrelevant. SINCE 2007

tumblr_lrlsggmtNb1qmdv34.giftumblr_lx6ne8902G1qdnekk.giftumblr_lx6myvp7Ri1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_lx6n2zT0sW1qdnekk.jpg

tumblr_lx6n5gcnuo1qdnekk.gif

Guest diannerz

Happy 2nd Anniversary YongSeo!! ♥

Oh well. Yes we are living in soompi because this is ONE of our many media to spazz about YONGSEO. And we have no plans to stop it. Not everyone is active in soompi? Hmmm. That's not our problem. :) Soompi posted this poll and we, YongSeo fans, voted. And you also have the right to vote for your couple. Let's just see who'll win this. No hard feelings. :) Have a nice time here in soompi!! ♥

Guest mayzie_09

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

KIM HYUN JOONG ♥ HWANGBO

Guest Hyun Ae Chin

definitely joongbo!the only couple that i ship in we got married even though i am a SS501 fan.hwangbo is such a totally cool person!

woohhooo JOONGBO #1! 

JoongBo coupLe #1!! For REEL & REAL coupLe ke ke ke.. Ssangchu for the WIN!! wub.gif

Guest vhigolda

[code]Happy 2nd ANNIVERSARY my dear YONGSEO...

hwaiting for all of couple. I love all of the couple but yeah if I must rank it, YONGSEO still be number 1 in my heart

just because I feel somthing different with them.. I wish the best for all of the couple by the way..

YONGSEO SARANGHANDAAAAAAA :wub:

Goguma family.. you are sooooooo awesome..:lol:

GOD bless all

Archived