Who's the Most Popular Pairing of All Time?

Guest lualm

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -riarz-

Heyyy please stop hating, this is a fun poll right? Aside from expressing how much we love our favorite couple, it will also make us interested about other couples. :wub:

It's LOVE MONTH, so SPREAD THE LOVE!

Personally, I initially loved Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun in BOF--Who wouldn't right? I also got to know Kim Hyun Joong there but I didn't paid much attention to him (Yes, I love KHJ but I admit I agree with others' opinions that he needs more coaching in acting there) until I watched Playful Kiss. :lol:

I laughed, cried & loved his pairing with Jung So Min and thought that they're perfect for each other.

(Still, there was the thought that he still needs improvement in acting.)

After further research on KHJ (like every other fan who wants to know more about him), I learned about his participation in WE GOT MARRIED and watched episodes from SSANGCHU HEAVEN (link). :wub:

I thank GOD I did because from there, I saw KHJ's REAL self--which does not need any coaching because he was not acting!

He is witty & has that smart sense of humor that goes well with HWANG BO's caring & carefree personality!

Though it was a reality show, they admit they have shown their real selves.

Their pairing is different, not always lovey dovey of some sort.

1-4.jpg 2-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-3.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10.jpg

You have to watch them, feel it, to believe.

JOONGBO.

Guest roxie29

InnoH.gifH1cGF.gif1422Q.gifbMh4K.gifyQNeh.gifqwV9A.giftfe9P.gifP8OMb.gifcm12j.giflFIqb.gif

AS FOR ME..YONGSEO WILL ALWAYS BE THE MOST POPULAR OF ALL TIME!!!!!

THE SKINSHIP AND EYESHIP TELLS IT ALL!!!!!

YONGSEO IS REAL!!!!!!!YONGSEO IS EVERLASTING!!!!!!!

YONGSEO IS LOVE BY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!!

FIGHTING YONGSEO!!!!!!

FROM YONGSEO PHILIPPINES!!!!!!!!!

^_________________^

Guest chinita

Who's the most popular pairing of all time?

Go ahead and vote! Post if your choice is not on the list! :D

Hahaha . . . from the things posted here, this seems to be a HOT topic :sweatingbullets:

But it seems soompi is a biased site . . . Well, whatever, no matter how much we vote, vote, vote, it doesn't really matter because, in the end, our "idols" will go towards the person he loves, to the one that will make him truly happy . . . and this will happen so many more years from now <_< Go ahead and shout and scream . . . have things happened? Sorry, just my take on these idol pairings fury.gif

I think WGM is such a baloney for raising people's expectations, for raising the number of "antis" . . . So sad that the "antis" have brought a bad light to the Korean entertainment industry. Sorry, I don't really believe in these "surveys" esp if they are biased. You are just deceiving yourselves . . . hahaha!

WOAH!!!JOONGBO FANS ARE DAEBAK!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO ACTIVE!!!!!!!

MAY I KNOW HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU HAVE HERE IN SOOMPI??

I'M JUST CURIOUS COZ YOU EVEN GOT THE THREAD OF THE DAY...THAT IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME...

I THINK I'M GONNA WATCH YOUR COUPLE'S WGM..I'M ACTUALLY A HARDCORE GOGUMA..LIKE YOU GUYS..WE ARE  ALSO AS ACTIVE AS YOURS..IT'S BEEN THREE  

YEARS SINCE YOUR JOONGBO FINISHED THEIR WGM STINT RIGHT?WITH US..IT'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY..WE HOPE THAT WE WILL BE ACTIVE AS YOURS IN THE 

YEARS TO COME..I ADMIRE YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO ACTIVE...DAEBAK!!!!BUT THEN AGAIN CAN I ASK HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU HAVE?THANK YOU..

BUT MY VOTE WILL ALWAYS BE.....

YONGSEO!!!!!!!!YONGSEO IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a Goguma Shipper but all this posts are making me interested for JoongBo~ ^__^

I'll search for the thread and read what's really amazing about these two..

but if you kindly give me a link, i'd be very thankful. keke

I hope the Gogumas will be following the footsteps of the JoongBo fandom. 4 years! WOW!

We just reached 2 years~ May many more years come! :wub:

i'll share this very recent YS interaction. keke

oooooohhhh i love these posts! roxie29 i'm not really sure about the total count of JoongBoers here in soompi, but i guess enough to keep us at number 2! ^_^ i honestly don't expect us to be at number because i know that Goguma has a HUGE fanbase here in soompi (and all over the kfandom) so i'm just happy that we're at #2 and that we get to show our support to our favorite couple. we just want everyone to know that we're still here, giving our all out support for our favorite couple.

norj.jjang, if we are still active on our 4th year, there's no doubt you guys will be too! ^_^

and by the way, my male cousin who i got into WGM because of JoongBo ended up being a YongSeo shipper. and yes he's a straight fanboy! he even saved some of YongSeo's episodes in his PSP and his phone he's so funny!

==============================================================================

and because there are people here requesting to include their pairs in the poll, i request for this couple to be included too!

kim%2Bhyun%2Bjoong%2Bseohyun.PNG

seohyun+kim+hyun+joong.jpg

snsd-seohyun-ss501-kim-hyun-joong-the-face-shop-1-400x320.jpg

kekekekekkekekeke! :lol: i'm kidding of course ^_^

of course i'm forever a JOONGBO shipper!

Guest chinita

This is Soompi, and it is ruled by Goguma lovers <3 Go YongSeo couple <3

WHY BIASED??BUT THAT'S ACTUALLY TRUE..GOGUMAS RULED SOOMPI..WE ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FANDOM HERE..LOL

I guess I don't have to say more . . . this is a biased forum :crazy:

Guest roxie29

oooooohhhh i love these posts! roxie29 i'm not really sure about the total count of JoongBoers here in soompi, but i guess enough to keep us at number 2! ^_^ i honestly don't expect us to be at number because i know that Goguma has a HUGE fanbase here in soompi (and all over the kfandom) so i'm just happy that we're at #2 and that we get to show our support to our favorite couple. we just want everyone to know that we're still here, giving our all out support for our favorite couple.

norj.jjang, if we are still active on our 4th year, there's no doubt you guys will be too! ^_^

and by the way, my male cousin who i got into WGM because of JoongBo ended up being a YongSeo shipper. and yes he's a straight fanboy! he even saved some of YongSeo's episodes in his PSP and his phone he's so funny!

==============================================================================

and because there are people here requesting to include their pairs in the poll, i request for this couple to be included too!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

kekekekekkekekeke!  :lol:  i'm kidding of course ^_^

of course i'm forever a JOONGBO shipper!

ACTUALLY,JOONGBO SHIPPER WERE OUR TOPIC YESTERDAY IN OUR GROUP..WE WERE SO IMPRESSED WITH YOU GUYS..I REMEMBER MY FRIEND TOLD ME..WHEN EVERYBODY ARE  TELLING THAT THE GOGUMAS  ARE BIASED..JOONGBO FANS WERE EVEN THERE TO TELL TO THOSE PEOPLE TO STOP THE BITTERNESS..WE REALLY ADMIRE YOU GUYS..YOUR MEMBERS WERE SO KIND AND GENEROUS..WE JUST HOPE WE WILL BE LIKE YOU GUYS!!!!I THINK WE CAN CALL YOU SUNBAES!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..AND OH BY THE WAY WE ALSO LIKE THAT COUPLE..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..HYUNJUNG AND SEOHYUN..THE FACE SHOP COUPLE...BUT YONGSEO AND JOONGBO WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER ONE IN OUR HEART!!!!

JOONGBO SHIPPERS AND GOGUMAS ARE DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!

HWAITING!!!!!!!!!

JOONGBO AND YONGSEO IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BabyG12

Hi!! my comrades have been asking me why i dont post here for my couple i.e JoongBo ...  and i told them im just being lazy, forgot how to post etc ... but rest assured i had voted and made the neccessary shout out at Ssangchu Heaven. Still some keep on bugging me ( I love u anyway) and some even fueled up my JoongBo heart with hurtful remarks made by other fandom (thanks god Im just "rare" and not "well done").... and still i cant be bothered ... its terribly hot here at my place and it drains out my energy. But someone made me read the comment entries and this post really get my full attention...

chinita

But  it seems soompi is a biased site . . .  Well, whatever, no matter how  much we vote, vote, vote, it doesn't really matter as our "idols" will  always go towards the person he loves, to the one that will make him  truly happy.   <_<   Go ahead and shout and scream  . . . have things happened? Sorry, just my take on these idol pairings   fury.gif    I think  WGM  is such a baloney for raising people's expectations,  for raising the number of "antis" . . . So sad that the "antis" have  brought a bad light to the Korean entertainment industry. Sorry, I don't  really believe in these "surveys" esp if they are biased. You are just  deceiving yourselves . . .  hahaha!                                                   "

Dear Chinita theres something "OFF" about your posting.

When you want to make an allegation i.e "SOOMPI IS A BIASED SITE" please state the reason why. Those 2 Gogumas didnt stand for soompi dear ..

The word "BALONEY" or simply means nonsense lie rubbish twaddle is man ..... a really strong word to use, not to mention ungraceful ... now let me ask you questions have you     watched that show? or to be specific have you watched the said couple WGM show?   Now answer this ... you mentioned about how this show had raised the number of antis .. woaw !! Who are you? have you made any survey to support your allegation? .. arent you an anti too?  It seems from you short post there you showed how much hatred you have had for this poll and other polls and WGM couples and the show ... arent that some of anti's attributes/characters? Please note ... that WGM show or any  other shows are just shows its you you you and you and also me who decide to believe what you you you and you  and also me want to believe.

When you said WGM is a baloney do you know how many baloney believers here that support WGM coupling .... and girl you are making it sound deadly serious with your allegations .... is it because you are missing the point or is it because you are just  jealous that your couple didnt make it to the list? The moderator said "the popular pairing" and she didnt say "real pairing or coupling"  so how could you assume so  .... so be realistic child .. think hard before making a post .....

To the shippers whom couple didnt make it to the list ... just respect the soompi's choice ok. I believe they dont randomly choose pairing. There must be some guidelines or standard that the chosen pairing had to fulfill before being chosen. Maybe the couple thread must be active etc. Even if your couple was placed in the list now, it will not be fair to your couple and to you the shippers too ... since the poll had started few days back. (extra note for JoongBo's stalker - just in a month of Dec 2011 we topped once the daily most popular thread in soompi and few times at second and other placing (as noticed  by JBoers and i myself, we might overlooked too so it could be more)   and also gained shoutout by soompi at twitter and FB as the "should visit oldie but still goodie" thread .. some sort )

Anyway for the spirit of competing as one of JoongBoer sunbae mentioned up there ... even if your couple didnt win .. they are still the winner the number one in your heart/ship. So lets have fun ... and JoongBoers once again lets show them our spirit of solidarity.

nLaMp.jpg

Love Ya! Kiss kiss ....................

S E G Y E R O

Guest -riarz-

Hello Roxie29!

Thank you for the nice words.

I'm not sure about our number but I'm pretty certain that we're definitely growing in spite of the end of JoongBo's WGM stint in December 2008. :lol:

I admit, I was smitten to this couple just this September 2011, and even my husband (who's a rocker at heart) became a JoongBoer.

Again, this poll is just for fun.

After this poll, there will be no awards or prizes of some sort.

1-5.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

Well, at least for me, knowing & being happy about this GREATEST LOVE STORY KNOWN AS JOONGBO

is reward enough.

Guest Tyneeism

you're one of the first few people who commented here, and u are saying that ur not active here in soompi? oh well. lols

and saying that soompi is a biased forum is just ridiculous, if your couple, the dooley couple would win this poll, would u say that soompi is a biased forum? i guess not. 

anyways, yongseo couple everlasting *quoted image*

yep yep!!  :))

Guest dooley_eiiah

I hate dis ! SOOMPi   ruled by GOGUMA  ?

what da hell .. 

sorry YONGSEO is over !

YONGSHiN FOR THE WiN ! :">

<b>Why we love the "Dooley couple"? <br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">~ because this is the destiny and they were destined to meet ("YaB" and "Heartstrings")<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because his chemistry is perfect<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they're very cute together<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">because they love to touch each other

because his relationship frienship is adorable

because we love his natural skinships

because Yonghwa's mom think ShinHye is the perfect girl to her son

because she opened her heart to him even when he wasn’t famous and popular

because he follow her in twitter (he generally don’t follow people but Shinhye)</b>tongue2.giftongue2.gif

Guest greenfrisbee

I don't take these types of popularity contests seriously because even the best things can be underrated.....

but I still voted for my favorite of those options because I like them so much.

My vote is for-

*drumroll*. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . JUNG YONG HWA + PARK SHIN HYE

Something about a boy and a girl being that close with each other without actually dating is hawt :P

Archived