[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

Well, I see some people are afraid of Rooftop Prince, being the most anticipated drama this year, with over 50% of the votes. They tried to smear Yoochun's name, but luckily fans and netizens didn't fall for it. I don't even want to bring this up anymore, but just to make clear that the idol in question is definitely not Yoochun. Since, he is not a member of a 4 boy group, nor was he filming a drama in October of last year.

A disreputable reporter, for questionable reasons, chose to use blurred images of JYJ and videos in his article, when all other media sources used either no pictures or a cartoon image. This libelous, misinformation is what lead some down the wrong part of suspecting Yoochun.

Furthermore, the prosecutor's office added that there are no videos and the picture is of the idol's upper body. Yes, you heard that right, just the upper body. This whole debacle is a lesson in how people need to be careful and not spread rumors.

You can do so much damage to individuals and their family.

Thank you to all JYJ and Yoochun supporters.

Thank you to all who stand up against abuse and tyranny.

oooh... i totally agree with you! :angry:

seems like this somebody is in SoMeone's payroll and is trying to desperately drag down Yoochun's name and Rooftop Prince. too bad for them it didn't work. now if only they actually used that money to improve the acting "skills" of the actors and actresses in their stable then they wouldn't need to waste that time and money trying to discredit a legit production and its lead actor...

*sighs*

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they were trying to kill rooftop prince

before it even started

Kinda sad that *certain people* are so afraid of one guy that they have to drag his name through the mud

CJES have their lawyers ready (as they should) and since it is a false alarm, i hope it actually hypes up the drama even more

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and their will be no greater revenge than rooftop prince succeeding

@i_d_h_i

hahaha, i so totally agree with this! and at least now they're no longer taking things lying down. and i have no doubt that Rooftop Prince will succeed. Whee! :D

@leslie_lei

hmmm... i kinda like Han Ji Min but that was her in Padam Padam with Jung Woo Sung. so yeah, i agree it's all in the chemistry anyway. but then again, i wouldn't worry on that score seeing as how the guy can have chemistry with a ramen packaging bodes well for the drama :P

Luckily Yoochun didn't let the rubbish bother him. He had an amazing first day of shooting yesterday and the atmosphere was very nice. Thankfully, those who tried to destroy the first day of shooting failed. The publicity might even help Rooftop Prince.

@i_d_h_i

hahaha, i so totally agree with this! and at least now they're no longer taking things lying down. and i have no doubt that Rooftop Prince will succeed. Whee!  :D

@leslie_lei

hmmm... i kinda like Han Ji Min but that was her in Padam Padam with Jung Woo Sung. so yeah, i agree it's all in the chemistry anyway. but then again, i wouldn't worry on that score seeing as how the guy can have chemistry with a ramen packaging bodes well for the drama  :P

oh i like hanjimin specially on padampadam.I guess i was so caught up w/ the MoonChaeWon rumor casting that i wasnt prepared for Han Ji Min haha.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

The owner of marineService Korea shop in Busan spot Rooftop prince's truck yesterday 

cre: blognaverlaser200

AlRt8OECEAArBcI.jpg

via:@suthy85

Guest kayana20

You are so true... I still keep her with JWS.. They are so match.. But I just kept watching Han Ji Min.. Cuz she is adorable.. Then I thought she is same age with Yoochun.. :lol:

Cant wait to see how their chemistry in this drama, cuz she has been such a excellent chemistry with JWS, and really imagine that they are going out already.. (just wish for it) blush.gif

Trust you are not alone.We all think she is perfect with JWS so I worry for the chemistry with Yoochun. HE is younger than her by a few years don't know how many exactly.I wonder how the onscreen chemistry will be and if it will feel awkward to us JWS&HJM shippers.I love your wish too.I'm excited to se this drama too.We can dream.

Wow all the fanart is gorgeous and everyone is excited for the show to begin.DID they release any teaser previews yet and do we know who is slated for the OST yet?I am asking too many questions but the guys look so hot too.Yoochun fighting!

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[info]Seems like Yuchun's gonna ride the horse all day in the mountain. Crown Prince on the (white) horsesmile.gif

Chk out  @93LeeMinHo and @Woosiq twitter 

via @JYJtack

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest Roro_Tae

^

^

Me too!!!

I want to see the chemistry between them ....

rooftop-prince-test-shoot.jpg?w=584

People are anticipating if the flower boys F4 acting in SBS TV ‘Rooftop Prince’ will retain public interest.

On Feb. 9, a photograph of new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Rooftop Prince’ camera testing scene was being uploaded on SBS’s official Twitter.

In the photograph, ‘Rooftop Prince’’s F4, Park Yoochun, Jung Suk Won, Lee Min Ho and Choi Woo Shik were filming in an amicable atmosphere.

Women are focusing on their appearance on the drama. Moreover, Joseon Dynasty’s F4 includes the appearance of KBS 2TV ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’’s Park Yoochun and ‘The Moon Embracing the Sun’’s Lee Min Ho. 

‘Rooftop Prince’ is a romantic comedy about a Joseon Crown Prince loses his wife and leaps over 300 years to Seoul in the modern time. Besides the F4, Han Ji Min, Jung Yoo Mi, etc are also appearing in the drama.

In the F4, Jung Suk Won, Lee Min Ho and Choi Woo Shik follows the Crown Prince Park Yoochun. Firstly, Park Yoochun will be cast as the tactless Crown Prince who has a bad character. He is expected to transform from a young introverted man from ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ to a man with a bad character in this drama.

(unrelated parts omitted)

Source: TV Report via Nate

Translation by: Shermin of JYJ3

Shared byJYJ3

Please do not add to, alter, or remove the credits.

Archived