[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

Guest saladyum

yeah they start filming today

*quoted image*

what do you think about this couple ?!! i'm very exited *quoted image*

^^ this picture! awwww Yoochun is baaaack!!

standing tall, solid, hot. in one of the best hair on him so far.

the squeal and the swoon are baaack!! i can't wait.

hoping the drama will turn out well. by the way do we know if this is a rom-com? it sounds like one to me.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babyfaceyoochun

Jung Suk Won to Join Yoochun and Lee Min Ho for “Rooftop Prince”

65b0a67aed7e1b7f5df23698ce282316_large.jpg

will play the role of Woo Yong Sool, a big yet soft-hearted “macho” character. With the addition of Jung Suk Won, “Rooftop Prince” will have a quite powerful casting crew, including JYJ’s Yoochun, Lee Min Ho, andHan Ji Min.

Jung Suk Won’s character is the Chosun dynasty’s best sword fighter, with a ripped body and a big heart that values friendship over anything. But he also has a soft side to him, blushing and turning shy in front of girls.

“I’m honored to join this show. I can already feel the young energy from this drama. Since this role involves both romance and action, I’ll make sure to bring different sides of me to the show,” Jung Suk Won said in a statement.

Jung Suk Won gained the public’s recognition after coming out with his relationship with Baek Ji Young last May. They’ve been dating for over eight months already by the time of the announcement, and have been in a good relationship as they were also spotted shopping and drinking together last month

via soompi

AklBZX0CEAADHOa.jpg

From So Hyun's twitter it wasn't the filming but the reading.

I think filming was set to start in 2 days.

Also I don't know yet about what will be the licence status on viki but if viki lets us work on it (meaning if SBS doesn't ask them to block it) we'll definitely take the project 

yeah they start filming today

*quoted image*

what do you think about this couple ?!! i'm very exited *quoted image*

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Also I don't know yet about what will be the licence status on viki but if viki lets us work on it (meaning if SBS doesn't ask them to block it) we'll definitely take the project 

yeah u are right it is the script reading ^^

Really excited after seeing the Rooftop OTP together. Agree with all. This hairstyle suits Yoochun and HJM looks really cute beside him. Jung Suk Won's character gives me the Moon Jaeshin vibe. Anyway, since all the characters are by themselves interesting, together they ought to be a heady combination.Waiting eagerly for the script-reading pics. :)

Really really love Han Ji Min in Padam-padam.. and I am stil adore her right now.. but with her new drama now.. I am really want to looking forward..

does anybody know.. How many episode its going to be? and when its going air?

just follow this thread, but no one mention that.. thank you guys.. Han ji min not like a "nuna" for yoochun I guess :phew::lol:

Thank you for setting up a viki team for this drama. You guys are awesome.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[Poll/Ranking] 120201 “Rooftop Prince” wins Innolife’s poll for most anticipated drama of 2012

most-anticipated-drama.png?w=584

Rooftop Prince at no.1 with 58.2% of the votes

yc-and-hjm.jpg?w=584

2nd place: Love Rain with Jang Geun Suk and SNSD’s Yoona

3rd place: Dream High 2

(rest omitted)

SourceInnolife

Shared byJYJ3

I'm so excited with Rooftop Prince; this drama does give a young vibe and I love the F5 Flower boys... I thought this is gonna be a rom-com, but dramabeans mentioned that this is also an action-romance drama. I'm over the moon ^^ 

Rooftop Prince is now being described not only as a fantasy-fusion piece but also an action romance. So, lots of sword-fighting, and love-fighting, I presume. But with Bad Family’s writer on script duty, I’m also expecting a lot of laughs.

src: dramabeans

The King / King 2 Hearts Seunggi & Ha Ji Won is not a sageuk drama, it's a modern black-comedy drama. And MBC has denied the rumor about moon embraces the sun extension, so Rooftop Prince will be aired 2 weeks after King 2 Hearts. 

wow those glasses and dem lips :wub:

just a question isnt that from this? seoul nuclear summit

http://jyj3.net/2012/02/01/pics-120202-press-photos-of-jyj-at-2012-seoul-nuclear-security-summit/#comments

Guest nuuryzaan

at last! I've been waiting the 1st script reading happy.gif Yuchun look so handsome!!

I wish SBS released more pictures from the script reading. can't see the faces clearly

Rooftop Prince hwaiting!! heard YC got flu. get well soon Yoochun 

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[News] 120202 Park Yoochun – Lee Min Ho – Jung Suk Won – Choi Woo Shik, The Birth Of Joseon’s F4?‏

2db9vh3.jpg

In theupcoming new Wednesday- Thursday SBS drama premiering in march ,’’RooftopPrince’, the flower boys F4 of Joseon Dynasty makes its appearance.

Leading bythe royal prince lee gak (park yoochun) ,together with prodigy yet picky SongMan Bo (lee minho) ,forerunner of herbivore men court official DO jI Sun (choiwoo shik),and innocent manly Yu Yong Su (Jung Suk Won) ,other than that, thereis Lee Tae Sung who acted as thre playboy in the 21st century Yu HoJun.thus the variety of flower boys appeared.

Ever sinceKBS ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ till the currently airing popular ‘The Moon ThatEmbraces The Sun’ , the appearance of flower boys in the beginning half of thedrama has led to success .Therefore ’Rooftop Prince’ gained huge anticipationtoo. ’’Rooftop Prince’ relates the story of Joseon prince who lost his princessand thus brought along his group of henchmen to the 21st century Seoul,meeting a lady who look exactly the same as his princess and the love storydevelops from there .

Actingagainst Park Yoochun as the down-to-earth refreshingly pretty Park Ha will beHan Ji Min .the other pretty and clever however plotting against  Park Ha will be Joo Se Na (Jung YooMi) . Theactors had their 1st script reading session on the 31stlast month.

242u1jm.jpg

Lee MinHO

978a3q.jpg

Jung Suk Won

Source:sportsseoul

Credit:loveissammi

Trans by:rachiu@sharingyoochun

Archived