[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babyfaceyoochun

Attic prince will have a shooting at the top of Hwang Mae mountain in Hopcheon on Feb 10 (cre:TravelHapcheon ) 

0207 ~ Rooftop filming location

511912109.png

511912997.jpg

Guest babyfaceyoochun

The Little Crown Prince at the shooting today ^^

biggrin.gif

511831881.jpg

supporting cast:

wub.gif

6bd44ff3tw1dptdmd09lrj.jpg

Top Left Crown Prince's father(the father of park yoochun) , Top Right The 2 Female Leads' mother '(the mother of jung yoomi) ^^

Bottom Left, Crown Prince Entourage nemesis

via:@chunnierules

@babyfaceyoochun thank you for keeping the thread up to date

this is for you

tumblr_lm4vq62OTY1qakwv3o1_500.gif

:)

i recognize the top two actors from the supporting cast

TWDR reunion

Guest babyfaceyoochun

@babyfaceyoochun thank you for keeping the thread up to date

this is for you

*quoted image*

:)

i recognize the top two actors from the supporting cast

TWDR reunion

u are welcome . i love the pic wub.gif

Guest Lannister

Seriously, I love this thread :D

The supporting cast is Daebak, all the well known veterans and child actors.

I am glad they are are going all out.

Can't wait to get this party started :w00t:

Guest babyfaceyoochun

do any one know how many character  Yoochun will play in Rooftop prince ? :\

i heard its 3 ? O_O and why ?

i think he will play 2 character when he is in  Joseon  and when he is in modern Time smile.gif

Guest nuuryzaan

look like so hyun second wedding after MoonSun kekeke

anyway, that is young crown prince? he looks so... young & small besides so hyun blink.gif

now im curious, does crown prince & princess marries at such young ages? Im surprised.

thanks for updates guys. Anyway, do we have official twitter or website for Rooftop Prince from SBS yet? 

wanna see official BTS pictures now from SBS

Thanks for the pics and updates, everyone!

Yes, the prince looks so small besides the princess. Did not know they could be married off at such an early age! But the girl looks really pretty n regal in that dress. So they are shooting the past first n then they will shoot the future. Seems so from looking at the pics. So the time leap will be some time in the future, unless they have shot some footage of the future which we don't know of yet.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

fr attic prince's staff cafe: currently consulting w/ actors/art dept & will shoot posters on 2/15, exact time TBD.

via:@6002yuchin

Park Yoochun, tight schedule with concerts in Latin America and ‘Rooftop Prince’ shooting

Park Yoochun will start filming on the 9th.Park Yoochun will have a forced march with the concerts in Latin America and the filming for SBS’s new Wed-Thus drama ‘Rooftop Prince’.

Park Yoochun will return to small screen through ‘Rooftop Prince’ which will have its first airing on March 14. Before this return, he will take part of JYJ Latin America Tour in Chile and Peru on the 9 and 11 of the same month.

Therefore, the filming schedule was delayed for a week. He will officially join the filming on the 9th.

SBS explained, “We were aware of JYJ’s concerts schedule from the beginning. Even though the schedule is really tight, it was planned that Park Yoochun’s parts would be shot in advance. The broadcast won’t be affected.”

Source: Asia Today via Nate

Translation by:The_little_pear of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

Please do not add to, alter, or

Guest kayana20

After all these picture I am excited to see this drama. I am waiting to see how the story unfolds and I cannot wait to see Han Ji Min in modern times because I hate her hair like that. They have such an allstar familiar cast fighting hoping the drama is daebak.

I'm loving all these Behind-the-scenes pics and all the info everyone's posting in this thread. Thank you so much. I hope time flies because I'm really looking forward to seeing Yoochun in a drama again.

babyfaceyoochun the 15th needs to get here soon! There will be a flood of promo images right after that shoot. So exciting. :D

i_d_h_i Yoochun is going to have a really packed schedule. But if he shoots some scenes early, it might mean that we see images of the main character in costume sooner than the others!

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[PIC] 120208 Child actors filming for 'Rooftop Prince'

dhmkiy.jpg

Fan-Made Posterwub.gif

AlIIWmbCEAApVqM.jpg

only the decorative things, jewelry for the wedding scene of  RooftopPrince cost 10 million~ wow SBS is doing big...

w00t.gif

697b313fjw1dpv0s31ux3j.jpg

via:@JPhylls

Yuchun & Jimin will shoot together at the top of Hwang Mae mountain in Hopcheon (cre:TravelHapcheon , chinese trans: 暖日呀呀 )

via:@dorisdaychun

i'm very happy and excited  because yoochun start  filming tomorrow  9th  

biggrin.gif

Archived