[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

i think he will play 2 character when he is in  Joseon  and when he is in modern Time *quoted image*

thank u !! ^^

is there anyone heard about his character ?

is he dumb in modern time XD ? or he will keeps his wise look in modern ?

i wish his character will be Similar with Ji Sung on" Protect The Boss"

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Han Ji Min does not look like Kahi at all but she is so adorably petite. I am so excited for this drama! I am happy I have this drama to watch while I suffer through Love Rain because I only love Yoona.This drama season has been so good so far and i won't be shipping Yoochun with Han Ji Min I love her with JWS.I do love his acting though so I am going to love this drama. Glad he is back onscreen and cannot wait to see his tears.Did they make HJM cut her hair or is it still long? I will be upset if they cut her hair. I love her with long hair.

You are so true... I still keep her with JWS.. They are so match.. But I just kept watching Han Ji Min.. Cuz she is adorable.. Then I thought she is same age with Yoochun.. :lol:

Cant wait to see how their chemistry in this drama, cuz she has been such a excellent chemistry with JWS, and really imagine that they are going out already.. (just wish for it) blush.gif

Guest iluvsmores

I seriously cannot contain my excitement for this drama any longer.. tears.gif  It's even affecting my work 'cos I have to check my twitter for updates every 5minutes or so.. I just need to see Yoochun in hanbok again, for crying out loud! Even just one BTS photo will do, I can probably calm myself after that.. biggrin.gif

hiiiii everyone!!! super excited for this drama... I really wanted to see Yoochun in a historical drama again... even though its only partial but still. Last time I was in soompi was during Miss Ripley. Can't wait til this starts and engage in conversations here woohoo.

Yoochun's Camera Test for Rooftop Prince

http://youtu.be/fn8P-zDkRbk

Bawahaha, the "original vegetarian" totally cracks me up.  I can see him being the comedy central of this F4.  Looking forward to Ha Ji Min joining the team.  Gah, can't wait!!  

@babyfaceyoochun @upamak @leslie_lei @roro_tae

Thanks for all the updates!

Guest Roro_Tae

@j_loveofmay KissChunnie Park Yuchun who played a role of introvert gentman in SKKS is gonna change into a bad guy

BAD GUY...The prince is a bad boy blink.gif

w00t.gifI like..

Really? The Prince is a bad boy! He looks like a mafia boss there. Reminds me of the dark Yoohyun. His first scene is on the beach! Wow, the last place I expected!

March, come fast! :)

@Roro_Tae

Don't use the insert media thingy. It never works. Just use the link icon after the smiley.

a bad boy? I hope he will be a bad boy with a comedic role...

really with all his chunface in real life, I still don't get why he doesn't take a comedy role... he would shine.

I liked Han Ji Min in capital scandal but she looked prettier then, did she loose weight? her cute chubby cheeks are gone.

120209 JYJ’s Yoochun starts “Attic Prince” filming in advance due to tight schedules

yc.jpg

Set to make his comeback in the drama “Attic Prince”, it has been revealed that filming for the production has been delayed by at least a week after making considerations with Park Yoochun’s schedule.

However, to make up with the delay and fit in filming to Yoochun’s ongoing schedules with JYJ, it was further revealed that the actor already started filming his parts in advance on February 9th.

Aside from filming, Yoochun will also be joining JYJ for a series of concert tour in Chile and Peru on March 9 and 11 respectively.

However, a representative from the production also confirmed the considerations adjusted with the schedules. It was then stated that, ”The JYJ concert tours were confirmed from the start. Although the schedules are very tight, we have already planned to shoot Park Yoochun’s scenes first. There will be no problems with the broadcast.”

“Attic Prince” is a drama about a crowned prince from the Chosun Dynasty who travels into the modern day Seoul along with his consorts in the search for his princess. The drama also features Han Jimin, Lee Taesung and Jung Yoomi. It will be aired on SBS on the 14th of March.

Credit: Koreaboo

Shared By: JYJ3

Hope Yoochun can tide over all the negativity caused by malicious rumours and put in his best for this role. Hope Rooftop Prince can be a big success and like upamak, I too want Yoochun's character to do some comedy.

Loved all the fan art, especially the one over the sea. Thanks Yseia for the updates.

120210 JYJ’s Park Yoochun Naked Video Blackmail Rumor Cleared. Formal Action Taken Against Misleading Data Shown on TV

myinnocentbabiedoDIAFjTBC.jpg

On the 9th, Seoul Central District Prosecutor’s Office Criminal Court 1 disclosed information about Ms. A, a women who was informally charged for threatening to use naked pictures of Mr B, a member of a popular male idol group, for blackmail purposes.

According to prosecutors, Ms. A blackmailed Mr. B and his agency last October by threatening to reveal naked pictures of Mr. B unless she was given 1 billion won.

Ms. A stated that she had naked pictures and videos of Mr. B that she made 4 to 5 years ago while they were dating and threatened to use them against him.

Rumors of Mr. B being a popular idol actor spread across the internet.

In particular, reports came out on JBTC cable tv channel which showed blurred pictures of Park Yoochun and JYJ in conjunction with the news, misleading people to think that he was the idol involved.

In response, Park Yoochun’s agency, C-JeS entertainment, has said “We consulted with Park Yoochun himself and his involvement in this ‘Idol Threat Case’ is completely unfounded. Frankly, it is quite embarrassing for those news stations to associate Park Yoochun with this type of news. He is not the male idol group member in this scandal. These rumors are ridiculous to the point where fans do not need to be worried.” They also stated that their lawyers were preparing information to send to JTBC’s side about legal action that will be taken against them for their ‘framing’ [of Park Yoochun].

Meanwhile, the prosecutors have stated that they have received the naked photos of Mr. B, but whether the naked video exists or not has not been determined.

Sources: SPN via Nate + Wikipress + mk.co.kr

Translation by: DoctorJaee of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

*yey! w00t.gif CJeS clears Yoochun's name... phew.gif

Well, I see some people are afraid of Rooftop Prince, being the most anticipated drama this year, with over 50% of the votes. They tried to smear Yoochun's name, but luckily fans and netizens didn't fall for it. I don't even want to bring this up anymore, but just to make clear that the idol in question is definitely not Yoochun.

Archived