[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

SM超级偶像联赛 weibo update with CHANYEOL 

EWNx1N7UYAUrSxo?format=jpg&name=medium
EWNx1N6U8AEb8Jg?format=jpg&name=medium

努力努力再努力x weibo update with LAY

EWNuUoiUEAIbUNO?format=jpg&name=large

#. 少年之名 aka “We Are Young” Give Your Best
Context: LAY will appear as overall PD representative for new survival program “We Are Young”. 

Junmyeon: I love all our members, I wish that we get to meet soon. US EXO and EXO-Ls, let's love. When I say "EXO", please go "Saranghaja" 

Suho: “Zhang Lay entered!! Nihao~ How are you, Yixing? Lay, I miss you! I miss Lay. Our Yixingie.. He’s indeed cool promoting alone and working hard, but whenever he calls us personally, he always tells us alot that he’s lonely. We are one everyone, right~”

"Me too"
"Thank you leader"
"Let's love"
"ㅋㅋㅋㅋleader is handsome"

They debuted as EXO-K and EXO-M. In alphabetical order L is in the middle of K and M. K-L-M. Therefore we’re meant to be together. WE ARE ONE. That’s why we’re EXO-L, to be happy with EXO members. 

suho: *having a very emotional convo*
yixing: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
suho: ya! stop kekeke-ing. say what you wanna say!
yixing: gag man
suho: gag ma- wow. i'm having such a serious talk and all you say is gag man

Junmyeon said the members fight, because that’s what families do. They fight, they work things out, and they’re fine again, because they’re FAMILY