[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

[pann-choa/naver] ‘DANGEROUS OUTSIDE THE BLANKETS’ EXO XIUMIN, ASCENDS INTO A MOTH HUNTER..I’M SORRY”

Yd_NaIaNHpkigq-xukLtfXgRuussg4aTGiXiZU4o
Untitled.png

original post: here

1. [+642, -7]
Kitty Xiuminㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+356, -10]
I don’t know Exo well but I really like seeing Xiuminㅋ

3. [+309, -2]
Why does he always apologizes to the mothsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously found him cute. Is it because the Minseokies have tiny faces?…

4. [161, -2]
Xiumin is totally a kitty no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+107, -2]
Xiumin is cool, a real man ㄷㄷ

6. [+35, -2]
I became a fan of Xiumin after watching Dangerous Outside the Blankets. After watching it, I started saving gifs or him and evens started listening to Exo’s songs

7. [+30, -3]
Dangerous Outside the Blankets became fun to watch again after they changed the casts to Xiumin, actor Kim Minseok, speed skater Kim Minseok and Song Mino. It’s like I’m watching the pilot. I like watching them

--------

[NAVER] KAI ‘ATO’ - THE PECULIAR CHARACTER IN THE DRAMA WORLD

tumblr_inline_p8q303fdmZ1uvw73d_500.png

Good guy - Jung Haein (Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food)

Bad guy - Jang Kiyong (My Mister)

Peculiar guy - Kai (The Miracle That We Met)

• [NAVER] The good guy · bad guy · peculiar guy in the drama world

(t/n: all top comments are Kai related)

[+222; -2] Kai’s adorable acting is cute, but his emotional acting is even better than i expected so i have a lot of anticipation for him

[+114; -0] Kai acts well and he is handsome. It gives the drama a good flavor, good good

[+97; -1] They all share one similarity - outstanding visuals, it gives the drama a good flavor :) Kai’s character gives off a dreamy aura, even though he has little screen time but his presence can be felt strongly, he is cool

[+74; -0] I wait for Kai every episode because interesting things happen every time he appears ㅋㅋㅋ

[+65; -0] I like Kai’s unique character in ‘The Miracle That We Met’

[+27; -0] I really like Kai’s narration in the recent episodes. I can feel Ato’s complicated and mixed feelings.

[+22; -0] The drama gets more interesting whenever Kai’s character Ato appears. I will have more anticipation for Kai’s acting in the future.

[+19; -0] Kai expressed the charismatic and adorable god Ato well.

[+16; -0] When i first watched ‘The Miracle That We Met’, i find Kai’s character cool and watch it for his good looks, but as the drama progresses, i find him really cute ㅋㅋㅋ I’ll look forward to him in the future

cr.x

=======

[NAVER] SUHO - “AS A MEMBER AND AS A LEADER, I HAVE NO REGRETS”

tumblr_inline_p8py1mc2eN1uvw73d_500.png

When Kim Junmyeon was asked whether he had any regrets about his debut stage, he answered: “It was similar to what i have dreamt as a trainee, but there is still a long road ahead. As an EXO member and as a leader, i have completely no regrets.”

• [NAVER] Kim Junmyeon’s ‘surprising remark’ when asked whether he has any regrets about being debut as EXO.

[+461; -7] Junmyeon ㅜ Thank you for not regretting it. We will give you more happiness in the future. We are one, EXO saranghaja ❤❤

[+250; -2] Suho is a person whom we can learn a lot from. His acquaintances have endless praises for him. Suho’s name is always followed by words like honest and hardworking, he is a hardworking genius…. I respect him

[+108; -2] This is only EXO’s beginning!!

[+73; -1] EXO and also Junmyeon ah, this is just the beginning. Let’s be together till the very end. ❤

[+58; -1] Because you have always been showing such a cool image to us, i am looking forward to it ♡-♡

[+5; -0] In our next life too, let’s meet as EXO and EXO-L again. Junmyeon ah, i am so thankful to you. You are really the best leader.

[+5; -0] Even in my next life, i will still be an EXO-L ❤

[+5; -0] I have no regrets that i am an EXO-L too ❤

[+4; -0] We do not have any regrets as an EXO-L too ㅠㅠ I think the reason EXO exists today is because we have an outstanding leader like Suho, i am so thankful to you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+4; -0] This is EXO’s beginning! I am always thankful to you ♡

cr.x

BTS

DeSIQsQUwAA-wF6.jpg

DeSIQreV0AACx4e.jpg

DeSIQrZVAAEU2le.jpg

[TRANS] EXO-Ls Official Website Update [From.SUHO] 1 DAY 1 Suho / Junmyeon who receive a surprise present. Thanks to EXO-Ls, everyone in Rich Man ate well and drank well. the know-how for EXO-L love? There's no such thing. Bcoz it's EXO-L, hohohoh! Bunny citizens, mansae

Spoiler

====

180528 Sehun Instagram Update: " #cannes "

DeSNKEOUwAAU6LQ.jpg

[pannchoa] [enter-talk] Sehun Nominated As The Best Dressed 2 Years In A Row For Louis Vuitton

JpDrX9zpunFJbSV4OcA0XgLA2JXrFUP9vzHZjyCO

3xigSOV44eMVBmoFhcLgnR79kBANREKQiRog03oD

Louis Vuitton, you guys picked the best dressed based on his face right...

NrTW84m1VrhUDh4K-Z4E8y2e-r3WRHRzRKT7NyXQ

And in my whole life,
I would've never imagined being able to see
Jennifer Connelley
Lea Seydoux
Emma Stone
And Oh Sehun together in one shot

Spoiler

UKgKIEq58AU1IAV595F0fKnGP3sIygXC3TEe9WXw

XtsdeIzjUdcUP2-o8uJYGe__3ELHk0z0wSCKcWFo

4qZFVePdnbh9erDmjS_zwuElN9xyraC5nVvCwPlU

jBFzRuOWyxc8pJAW7YHtMuyOJeDqodlsOJiZq9Dd

'

post response:

[+186][-57]
original post: here

[+55; -6] Is Emma Stone and Sehun's picture for real?
Spoiler

4hq3sguCStzaxEEhkzaA9ywdD5nl2N7WtYjGAd6r

[+53; -7] Last year was his first time in Paris Louvre attending LV's event and at the same time, he got invited to Dior, Montclair, Valentino, etc. he got to attend all those prestigious brands' events. This makes me realize that EXO's international advancement is quite good. He's been nominated best dressed 2 years in a row, while other members have been attending Gucci and Tommy Hilfigher, this is daebakㅜㅜ

[+45; -5] Dope

[+32; - 2] Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe's jjang 
Spoiler

VevR1idF6TuHFlxYu9qdLsj3GVsJR66FqKaNyEQH

[+14; -1] I remember last year he was called the "Who's that boy?" or something? 

cr 

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #6YearsWithEXO #Netflix_Busted Season 2!!!
  • AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #6YearsWithEXO #Busted_Finale THIS WEEK
  • AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #6YearsWithEXO

180615 waffledaytruck Instagram Update - Suho

clips at wrap party

[TRANS] 180615 [:#KIMJUNMYEON #SUHO] Thank you for touching me like this in the end (of Richman's drama filming) my Chanyeolie~ I love you Hyung will send you one too! All of #Richman production team, staff, actors, and director, you've really worked hard! Thank you!

Spoiler

Media previewMedia preview